Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Snuffins
thefire158
Ana Helios
Snuffins
thefire158

Can I get a status update?

How close are we to launch?

We're still pretty far. You can check for active status updates on the countdown to launch thread. I've got a few people working on the last of the styles now....

speaking of

Ana Helios

Can I get an update on how the styles are going? Not trying to rush, just want a little update.

Blade style finished, staff style half finished. But the blade style seemed mediocre so I'm redoing some of the skills, I hope that's not going to hold you up.

Had I known that, I wouldn't have spent the time making a sword style myself. If you still need locations made or an elemental style created, I can still do that.

If you have a sword style done, by all means, send it in. There is more than one way to fight with a blade.

But if you want an element, I could use a traditional airbending style....if you think you could do that

@Ana

not at all. If you think it's not good enough, by all means, make it better. I've got time to kill and I honestly dont see this getting done before summer, so I can wait a little longer

I DID send a sword style in. It was based off fencing. oh, I hope it wasn't lost in the servers somewhere :C

I'll get to work on a traditional airbending style. I'll try and dev it tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Snuffins

The new air style should be in your inbox. Hope it's adequate.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:34 pm
Snuffins

Is there anything else you want to set me to work on? I can't wait to get this guild started...I've got a good feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm
thefire158
Snuffins

Is there anything else you want to set me to work on? I can't wait to get this guild started...I've got a good feeling.

lol, if you're looking for more work, you can finish off the water bending by giving a traditional waterbending style...oh, if you do, leave out healing. I made a seperate style for that  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 pm
Bow to your waterbending excellence. I've made us two combative waterbending styles in the name of my nation... the northern water tribe!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm
Etr0
Bow to your waterbending excellence. I've made us two combative waterbending styles in the name of my nation... the northern water tribe!

Actually, I'm not splitting each nation into sub-sections. The last thing i need to watch after 8 little monkeys when I could only watch 4...so if you go the water tribe chieftain, you'd be all over water leader and water representative on the council of five in republic city.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 pm
What about the swamp tribe? The ones with the vines and plant bending.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

I'm working on Plant bending as a specialty bending, like how i explained with your lightbending custom.

also, I feel like a minor success....just kicked off the guild and I've already got 2 people i dont know from other guilds joining.... blaugh  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

I'm working on Plant bending as a specialty bending, like how i explained with your lightbending custom.

also, I feel like a minor success....just kicked off the guild and I've already got 2 people i dont know from other guilds joining.... blaugh

Horrah! Out of a hundred or so people, you only don't know two? Strange~ But not really.
I guess bloodbending is banned, right?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:17 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

Horrah! Out of a hundred or so people, you only don't know two? Strange~ But not really.

lol, there are tons who are in here from the previous guild that occupied this space, but until they post, i concider them not part of it.

and actually, me and shane are working on a way to make it so bloodbending is fair  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound

lol, there are tons who are in here from the previous guild that occupied this space, but until they post, i concider them not part of it.

and actually, me and shane are working on a way to make it so bloodbending is fair

I see, well, good luck, I'll be sure to add any new ideas I have to the guild as much as possible. I've got a few ideas on bending specializations already, but I'll wait until I see what everyone else comes up with before I do it.

Edit: Also, Shane, guess what. I've got a fricken laser, screw your styles! (Disclaimer: This is not a declaration that I will autolearn or abuse the laser)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm
Damn guys, I know wind isn't all that, but we need some airbenders neutral  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Snuffins

crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Etr0
Snuffins

crying

oh hush...make some cool air bending styles, then they'll be good...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 am
whoo!!! I'm excited for this guild!  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items