~~~ We are looking for stuff ~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Ok, thanks Tana! If they both would like to join at a later time, they are both welcome since their coloring would allow them any rank, including high ranks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
I have someone for Sachetan Kalyani as a lifemate~

I plan in the future to send Myrina to Ela when slots are available for entry~
User Image  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 pm
Would your girl Kamaria like to join a gang with my boy Hanja?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm
Tan's soa: Kamaria
My Soa: Waasi
Plot: Waasi is currently in the Nguvu'Utawala, a female-dominant pride, and is very disgruntled there. He could use a friendly, kind companion to lift his spirits. He'd be very distrusting and probably a bit gruff at first, but I feel like she'd be able to melt his hardened warrior heart and they could possibly become mates. She seems like the type to be able to do it.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 pm
We still need that Jemmnu x brown cheetah gal?
I know Ive been beating around the bush about it,
But now that im slowly snagging more time to rp~
If you dont mind, we can start that again maybe? ;3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 am
Chi Sohma

I'd love to! I work full time so don't have as much time for rp now, but I can get replies done in the evenings.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am
Tanakako
Chi Sohma

I'd love to! I work full time so don't have as much time for rp now, but I can get replies done in the evenings.

Awsome, me too- work full time and reply in evenings and weekends ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 am
Tara de Draiocht

[]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/SoA/Myrina.png[/img]

Have to admit Im gona be a bit picky with looks for him. Not actually sure what I want because of the ela's extensive tats.. but I do want someone who's base colour compliment's his.. mum and dad's tones didn't mesh overly well so Im a bit undecided right now. They totally could ro though, and you and me need to rp anyhow!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am
Tan's soa: Zabuni
My Soa: Ciaran
Plot: He is currently in the Sikukuu pride as a bouncer. He seems serious at first but he is playful and kind once someone gets to know him. Would you consider him for at least a fling for Zabuni or even a life mate maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am
Tanakako
Tara de Draiocht

[]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/SoA/Myrina.png[/img]

Have to admit Im gona be a bit picky with looks for him. Not actually sure what I want because of the ela's extensive tats.. but I do want someone who's base colour compliment's his.. mum and dad's tones didn't mesh overly well so Im a bit undecided right now. They totally could ro though, and you and me need to rp anyhow!

Thats okay, thanks for getting back to me 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 pm
LexThetaSigma
Tan's soa: Zabuni
My Soa: Ciaran
Plot: He is currently in the Sikukuu pride as a bouncer. He seems serious at first but he is playful and kind once someone gets to know him. Would you consider him for at least a fling for Zabuni or even a life mate maybe?

Im not sure about her joining a pride, or rather specifically.. what pride will suit her. She was aimed at the Mountain seers, but I am not sure if that pride is active any more. We could rp them together and see what happens? She's not really the fling type, I love flings (I love cubs!), but her personality doesn't really suit for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:50 pm
Tanakako

Im not sure about her joining a pride, or rather specifically.. what pride will suit her. She was aimed at the Mountain seers, but I am not sure if that pride is active any more. We could rp them together and see what happens? She's not really the fling type, I love flings (I love cubs!), but her personality doesn't really suit for it.

I understand that; I have another male that I'm having the same issue with, trying to figure out which pride suits him.

We could and just see where it goes. He could run into her in the Rogue lands unless she'd like to come visit the festival his pride currently has going on?  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 pm
Regarding the Intaba/Mountain Seers...I'm honestly not sure what's going to happen with them. |D; I can try to get things going myself, since I have one of the leaders and a few members, and I can try to get at least one of the other owners back on track...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 pm
SilverLutz
Tan's soa: Kamaria
My Soa: Waasi
Plot: Waasi is currently in the Nguvu'Utawala, a female-dominant pride, and is very disgruntled there. He could use a friendly, kind companion to lift his spirits. He'd be very distrusting and probably a bit gruff at first, but I feel like she'd be able to melt his hardened warrior heart and they could possibly become mates. She seems like the type to be able to do it.

Not sure if you saw this a few posts up ^^;; If you did, sorry! I didn't notice a reply XD

Tanakako

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:12 pm
Hey there~

I was digging through a few old plot threads of mine, and found an old rp we had in the Kizi (as well as two finished rps that I didn't put in my journal. o.o;; ).

I was wondering if you'd even want to continue it, as it is my turn. ^^ I'd be good for it, but I wanted to run it by you first. ^^

Here`s the RP

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces