Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm
Eric blinked and then his expression turned thoughtful. "A woman and an heir . . . one would think you rather young to be turning your thoughts to such things, but I suppose it is something to think about . . . and an engagement can last for who knows how long . . . It is something I have been considering myself and many women in this neighborhood have their own livelihoods and fortunes that would only increase your own wealth and status. I, of course, have been looking at older women, you would be seeking younger, but I do know of some families who have some lovely girls about your age. I could introduce you. One of them owns a factory and is a neko sympathizer, not a bad sort, but she also was raised with cats before her family struck it rich, finding a blue neko in the street, using it to get out of poverty. Start the business. But I believe she sees them as the pets she used to have. Tries to make their suffering less. Waste of time, of course, they're only slaves." he said, waving his hand dismissively. "Still, women, so sentimental." he said with a wry smile as though he were sharing a joke with Jason. And then he snapped his fingers. "Ah! I just remembered. My sister has a daughter. My niece. She's only about a year older than you, but I think she would love to meet you. Very pretty girl." he said, smiling. He rather hoped that Jason would become taken with his niece. It would be nice to have the young man and his wealth in the family, and then he wouldn't have to have a pesky wife to give him an heir. He'd be able to teach Jason his secrets. Thurmack thought well of the boy. He hadn't yet realized the young man was also a neko sympathizer. Jason hadn't given him the details of what he had invented.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 pm
Jason gave a slight smile. Eric still had no idea what he did for a living. "Hmm. Sounds good maybe we could arrange meetings and whatnot with people. I mean my mother will not stop annoying me about it. Seriously everyday! 'Jacie when will I have grandchildren?' every day. I thought if I tell her I'm looking she'll get off my back. Anyway I want to get a female neko for one of my males too. I don't have one for him. And I hate his pathetic whines whenever he sees the women and can't have one. Don't suppose you have one available. I'll pay whatever you want." He gave a sigh as if the neko was getting on his nerves.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 pm
Eric smiled. "But of course my dear fellow, just tell me how old this neko of yours is and I shall round up all the available females, that I can spare, of course, for you to choose from." he said, all too willing to help out Jason. Of course, no matter the neko's age, he would not put Heather into the line-up. No, she was his special neko. Her fur would make him a fortune. Especially since he could produce such a large amount of unspoiled, top quality, fur. Nekos eventually lost their use as fur providers when one only skinned their arms and legs. Because the skin becomes so scarred that eventually when it is taken off it will no longer produce fur, and every skinning after the initial one produces an inferior quality of fur. Thurmack hated losing an investment. Which was why his nekos were skinned only once. And then they lost their use to him. He didn't care if they survived the skinning or not. And, so far, all had died. But it was no longer his concern. He had gotten what he needed from them. They'd served their purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm
Jason grinned. "Well he's about twenty years so just becoming sexually mature. And I've noticed he loves certains colours. I don't know why but things with the colours he likes go missing. I don't want to break him of the habit in case he's telling me his preference in female." He paused thinking a little. "One of the main colours is purple...or at least I think it's purple. Maybe it's a deep blue. But blue is a colour he likes. He does love red. Yes red and purple catch his eye very much." He nodded absently. "Oh and green though I've never seen a green neko before."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 am
Thurmack's face gained an odd expression before he composed himself. Clearly he did not like the mention of purple as the neko preference. "Well, I shall see what I have. Wait one moment please." he said and left the room, leaving Jason alone with Loki and the calico.

The calico looked at Jason with a bit of an odd expression. "If you're planning something, you should give up. Especially if it involves Heather. She's a lost cause. The Master will never give her up. Only green nekos are more rare than a purple one." she said, more perceptive than any normal master would ever give her credit for.

Loki looked up at Jason from the lap. "You want to take Heth?" he asked softly, looking like he was going to cry. The boy loved Heth. He had known her for all of two days, but it was enough for him to form a bond with the purple neko. He was even making an effort not to destroy anything so that he could stay in the household with Heather.

But before Jason could answer Loki, Thurmack came back with around 12 nekos following him, all in different shades of red or blue. Heather was, of course, not among the possible sales. All of the twelve looked nervous and hopeful and relieved all that the same time. They knew what it was to be one of their color under Thurmack. They knew this was a chance to escape the horrible threat of a full skinning forever. Thurmack had the girls line up for Jason to examine. "Here they are, dear boy. All I can afford to part with. As you can see, I picked out a few more reds than blues, but choose whichever catches your fancy. And if your neko doesn't like her, well . . . I won't say no to an exchange." he said with a smile, walking among the nekos, adjusting their posture and stance so that they would look more presentable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 am
Jason smiled slyly at the Calico for a split second before standing up and inspecting the nekos. Eyes narrowed expression scrutinizing each one. "Oh this is difficult. They all look so nice. Hmm..." He rubbed his temples a little something he did when he needed to think. "I don't wish to be selfish I'm just not sure which one he'd like." He continued muttering to himself about how the tails looks so pretty. He hummed to himself wondering what to do about everything in this house. He needed to think quick. Absently while he continued to inspect them he said. "Did you hear about Robert Marsh? You know the man who tried to blackmail that woman into giving him all her nekos? Well his company was bought from under him a few weeks ago. He's now poverty stricken and all his nekos have been taken from him. Scary right?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 am
Thurmack only smiled grimly. "Indeed. The poor fellow. But blackmail is a horrible deed. He only got what was coming to him. I would never stoop so low, and I hope you wouldn't either, as to resort to blackmail." he said, sensing some sort of veiled threat in Jason's otherwise harmless comment.

Heather had finished her breakfast and needed the comfort of a friend. So she sought out Loki. She knew where he was at least, or where he had last been. She entered the room and a sad smile appeared on her face. The lucky nekos. Being considered for sale. She thought it a sad turn of events indeed when a neko would think it lucky to be sold away. "Loki." she called softly, not wanting to interrupt.

The brown neko's ears perked up as he heard Heather's voice and quickly ran over to her, being scooped up in her arms, purring quite happily. He loved spending time with Heather. She was his favorite person.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am
Jason gave a chuckle. "Who me? Why would I stoop to blackmail? I have nothing on you." He laughed it off and noticed Loki race off to the purple neko and tried not to smile at her. He wanted to do something to save them all but his hands were tied until he knew more. "Shame those two will be separated when Loki and I leave tonight." He said only just loud enough for him to hear. He hoped the boy would chuck up such a tantrum Jason would have to step in and start offering a price just to pacify him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 am
Loki's eyes widened and he suddenly clung to Heather with a death grip. "No." he stated, softly at first.

"Loki . . ." Heather started, but Loki was only just beginning.

"No! I don't wanna leave Heth!" he cried out, the tears starting to fall. "I don't wanna! Heth! Don't let him take me away!" he said, turning to plead with the purple neko. "Don't take me away!" he said, staring at Jason, almost cringing away from him, leaning into Heather.

Heather looked rather helpless about the whole situation. She didn't know what to do. She wanted Loki to be taken away, so he wouldn't have to deal with her death, but at the same time, she couldn't stand seeing him like this. It was awful.

Thurmack looked pleased that Jason wanted to buy Loki, and also rather irritated by the scene the brown neko was making. He didn't want the boy to change Jason's mind about buying him. "Shut up." Thurmack snapped, heading over to Heather and Loki, a hand raised to smack the child.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am
Jason sighed and followed taking hold of Eric's hand. "Peace my friend he just doesn't want to leave his sister. It's understandable. And he's only young." Jason gave both neko's an affectionate pat. "Are you sure the purple one isn't for sale? I'd pay anything for her. I mean if it'll keep him quiet." He gave a slight sigh. "I'll buy others to help with compensation." He tried to pull the child out of her arms but he gave a look to the girl to not let him go.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm
Heather was confused. She didn't want to look defiant. She'd tried being defiant before. It only got her meals taken away from her. But it didn't matter if she even tried to keep a hold of Loki, the kitten was not going to let go of her. At the same time, a part of her wanted to hope that maybe Jason would be able to take her away from Thurmack, but it was squashed by the other part that wouldn't let her hope. She was too expensive.

Eric sighed, though the frown remained as he helped Jason remove Loki from Heather, eventually succeeding in that task, Loki screaming all the while that he didn't want to leave Heather. With a snap of his fingers and a gesture, he summoned the calico and she quickly took Loki into another room, the boy still crying and screaming his head off for Heather.

"I apologize for that scene." he said and then looked to Heather with a complicated expression. "I . . . suppose I could sell her . . . but you see . . . she's quite a large investment for me. I would expect to get back what I paid for her . . . and then what I would be losing should I sell her . . . Are you sure you're willing to part with such a large amount of money, my friend?" Thurmack said, looking over at Jason, clearly trying to dissuade Jason from purchasing Heather.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 pm
Jason gave a lopsided heart melting grin that usually made the human women orgasm at the sight of it. "I'm sure my friend. I mean I told you I have SO much money I'm practically drowning in it. I'll tell you what, not only will I compensate you for any loses you have I'll also give you 20% of my future earnings for the next three months. That's about...sixty million...give or take thirty." He was never going to let on just how much money he was making from his business or the amount he just... acquired... from at least ten neko fur traders in the past three days. When he wanted to be Jason could be quite brutal. "I'll even take those females in the living room for three hundred thou each if you like."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm
Heather had been staring at her feet, trying not to hope. Not to let herself hope. And then Jason threw out the number and her head shot up, wide-eyed. He was the first one to be willing to pay so much. But . . . would it be enough? She looked to Thurmack who seemed to be wrestling with the number itself, clearly wanting the money but also not wanting to give up Heather or her purple fur.

After a moment or two, Thurmack finally held out his hand to Jason. "You have a deal. You can pick the girls up in the morning after the payment. I'll have some books to organize with their loss . . . So many lovely fur coats . . ." he muttered, looking past Jason to the nekos who were staring in shock, each one unable to believe their luck. There was suddenly a thud from behind Thurmack. Heather had just comprehended the situation and, after not daring to hope for so long, promptly fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Jason clapped Eric's hand tightly and shook it and was able to hide the thrill of victory. "If you're willing to wait I can call home and ask one of my servants to bring over my check book we can settle it all now." He suggested trying not to laugh when he saw the purple girl faint. Yes she and all those other nekos had just comprehended their freedom. They just didn't know it yet.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm
Thurmack laughed, though it sounded slightly forced. "Well, perhaps we should give Heather a chance to recover." he said and summoned her bodyguards who were never too far from the purple neko. "Take Heather back to her room and . . . maybe wash her hair. It's all dirty now, on the floor." he said, apparently still in the habit of making sure Heather's fur and hair were all nice and tidy.

The bodyguards bowed and picked up Heather, taking her away from the area.

"Well, my boy, call your servant. I hope this check doesn't bounce." Thurmack said with a laugh, clapping Jason on the back good naturedly.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff