Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Haha XD I'll say. And thank you smile .

xD IF you look at this topic, and scroll up, every single person that posted on this page, is online right now. O:<

Lolz XD I just noticed that just now. That is cool smile . I think I'm going to love this group.

I added you because I like you. > biggrin Lol, I think i'll like it too! I want to create a character, but i'm too lazy to start doing an anime person and i'm not talented enough to do so.. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:33 pm
Anyone know of a good place to find profile pictures and stuff? I'm coming up with nothing. >.< My profile is otherwise complete, and rather extensive.  

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:34 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

xD IF you look at this topic, and scroll up, every single person that posted on this page, is online right now. O:<

Lolz XD I just noticed that just now. That is cool smile . I think I'm going to love this group.

I added you because I like you. > biggrin Lol, I think i'll like it too! I want to create a character, but i'm too lazy to start doing an anime person and i'm not talented enough to do so.. @_@

I like you too new buddy person. Yay for liking this new group. And yeah I was thinking about doing a character on here too. But I didn't know the limit or what the characters should look like. But I bet you're talented enough to draw an anime person.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm
Elisia Wyn
Anyone know of a good place to find profile pictures and stuff? I'm coming up with nothing. >.< My profile is otherwise complete, and rather extensive.

I'm checking photobucket right now. What kind of bender or non-bender are you trying to look for? I might be able to help.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm
Elisia Wyn

Do you mean a character for this guild? Or do you mean literally your gaia profile? O:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

I like you too new buddy person. Yay for liking this new group. And yeah I was thinking about doing a character on here too. But I didn't know the limit or what the characters should look like. But I bet you're talented enough to draw an anime person.

(: Thank you. lol And not really. I can do people.. But fancy poses, or anything different then a normal, standing up, staring at you, I can't do. razz  

Tyjaay

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 pm
Maylin_C
I'm checking photobucket right now. What kind of bender or non-bender are you trying to look for? I might be able to help.

She's a firebender, and a dancer at that. >w<

Tyjaay
Do you mean a character for this guild? Or do you mean literally your gaia profile? O:

For the guild~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm
Elisia Wyn
Maylin_C

She's a firebender, and a dancer at that. >w<

Tyjaay

For the guild~

Ooooh, okay! ^^  

Tyjaay

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Elisia Wyn

I'm having the same problem, I have an idea fro a character but no picture (I'm really picky on what the picture looks like, so it takes me hours to find one DX )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:42 pm
Do characters need to be approved before we can start rping?  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 pm
1.) If you can't find a picture you can also describe them.

2.) If I don't PM you about something being wrong with your profile you are approved. So far everyone looks fine =)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

(: Thank you. lol And not really. I can do people.. But fancy poses, or anything different then a normal, standing up, staring at you, I can't do. razz

Exactly! Same here, I don't know how to do poses, usually if I try drawing someone like that, it comes out all well out of proportion. XD  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 pm
VintageAutomaton
If I don't PM you about something being wrong with your profile you are approved. So far everyone looks fine =)

Lol, the only reason that all the profiles look good is because their is only mine and yours >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Exactly! Same here, I don't know how to do poses, usually if I try drawing someone like that, it comes out all well out of proportion. XD

I know!!! XD Do you draw a lot? O: And do you have a tablet? o-o  

Tyjaay

Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas