Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Police Headquarters
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Tengo Shizuma
Wealthy Rich Boy

User Image

Tengo's father smiled at the girl and took the paper and pencil in his hands. "Alright then. Make sure you give this boy EXTRA discipline." He told her, signing off on the papers. The man handed back the papers to the girl, then glared at his son. "You behave now. If this won't change the way you act, then say goodbye to your fortune and title as successor..." He warned before walking off. Tengo was too shocked to speak. The boy couldn't believe his father would actually go along with it. He glared at Tokiyumi and growled slightly. He was beginning to dislike the girl...
kusano123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:30 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Tokiyumi Sahari(The badgermole lover)

User Image

Tokiyumi waited till tengo father left. She quickly went to change but she kept her metal chains on. "Okay lets go "She grabed his arm and went out of the building. " where do you wanna go".

GayRebel

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 pm
Tengo Shizuma
Wealthy Rich Boy

User Image

Tengo shrugged and rolled his eyes with his arms crossed. "I dunno. You tell me, officer" He said with a scoff..
kusano123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Tokiyumi Sahari(The badgermole lover)

User Image

"This is apart of your community service since I know your a rich kid so you must hate being with a pesant" Tokiyumi said almost giggling. " Hey you got yourself into this and we're going to the park"She said.

GayRebel

Police Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces