Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm
4laugh ok  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Schicksalswende
I don't know if you'd want Anolani for Azu, but he could at least be a consoling friend. He's a Seer, being Al-Hal spawn.

What is he like?
I haaaaaave so many ladies..xDD  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm
Ovarian Paint

He's your typical nice guy, likes helping others, since.. those are usually the people that he ' See's '.

I haven't gotten the chance to RP him much, sadly. xD;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 am
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint

He's your typical nice guy, likes helping others, since.. those are usually the people that he ' See's '.

Willing to pride him?
I think he might be good with one of my other girls.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint

Willing to pride him?

Sure~
Who is this other girl you're thinking of?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 am
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint

Willing to pride him?

Sure~
Who is this other girl you're think of?

User Image

Kizuka..She has no memory of her past, and while she tries to grasp at her lost memories like a ghost in the night, she really needs someone to show her that the present is what is important and that can be her friend/shoulder to lean on when shes struggling.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 am
Ovarian Paint

User Image

Kizuka..She has no memory of her past, and while she tries to grasp at her lost memories like a ghost in the night, she really needs someone to show her that the present is what is important and that can be her friend/shoulder to lean on when shes struggling.

Anolani would stick close to her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 am
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint

User Image

I think they'd be really nice together..

She was a gift to me, which is why she has no memories of her past since her past owner couldnt remember anything much either. xD  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 am
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint

User Image

I think they'd be really nice together..

She was a gift to me, which is why she has no memories of her past since her past owner couldnt remember anything much either. xD

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.
Anolani was a gift from Seaki, after she won a family raffle that Meep was holding. She kept the mother, gave the sister away, and I got Anolani. My first and only Seer. It took me a bit to figure out his ' powers '. x3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 am
Schicksalswende

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.
Anolani was a gift from Seaki, after she won a family raffle that Meep was holding. She kept the mother, gave the sister away, and I got Anolani. My first and only Seer. It took me a bit to figure out his ' powers '. x3

Aw..Seaki is so sweet.

Shes not yet, but I know she would do well in a pride. And would be willing to figure out which would suit them best if youd like.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.

Aw..Seaki is so sweet.

Shes not yet, but I know she would do well in a pride. And would be willing to figure out which would suit them best if youd like.

Yes, yes~
She was one of the first friends I made when I finally managed to get into SoA. <3

I wouldn't mind that at all.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.

Aw..Seaki is so sweet.

Yes, yes~
She was one of the first friends I made when I finally managed to get into SoA. <3

Shall we run to pm and get things all sorted out and an rp started?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.

Aw..Seaki is so sweet.

Yes, yes~

I wish that I could, but my PM storage is almost at full capacity and I have yet to sort through it all to decide what to safe to keep and what to delete. Do you happen to have IM programs? Like MSN, YIM, or AIM?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 am
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende
Ovarian Paint
Schicksalswende

I think so, too.
Is Kizuka in a Pride?

Ah, I see.

Aw..Seaki is so sweet.

Yes, yes~

I wish that I could, but my PM storage is almost at full capacity and I have yet to sort through it all to decide what to safe to keep and what to delete. Do you happen to have IM programs? Like MSN, YIM, or AIM?

Aim :: Captainchelle26  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 pm
heart xp  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash