Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
The Golden Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 am
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

User Image

Madison smiled then started to eat hers. Her eyes and mouth became brighter! She started to eat the rest, then leaned back like Aeoru did. She was completely full.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 am
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

Madison smiled then started to eat hers. Her eyes and mouth became brighter! She started to eat the rest, then leaned back like Aeoru did. She was completely full.

"I don't think I can eat this salad. It'll be good for later though!"
Aeoru looks at his salad and plays around with it.
He takes a sip out of the milkshake "This is really good, too bad I'm full."
"I'll just drink it later."

Aeoru lays back, full with the ice cream he just ate. He closed up the salad and put it in a bag, and then he closed the milkshake and puts it in the same bag.  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:36 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

She nodded then looked at her water. She used her bending powers to make the water go into the pitcher without anyone knowing. She then placed her ramen in a bag then leaned back feeling happy."So do you have any pets?"She asked, looking at him smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

She nodded then looked at her water. She used her bending powers to make the water go into the pitcher without anyone knowing. She then placed her ramen in a bag then leaned back feeling happy."So do you have any pets?"She asked, looking at him smiling.

"You bet I do. It's a small wolf. Really small. His name is Fleet. Playful, but gets startled easily. But if it knows a person or animal well, he is practically in love with that person or other animal. What about you, do you have any pets?"  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm
Allister Takame
Pro-Bender (Practice Squad)

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Allister eats his meal and ordered some vanilla ice cream for dessert. Allister payed for everything that he ordered and decided to just roam the streets until he felt like going back home. As he was leaving, Allister winked at the young lady at the desk and exited.
╚═════════════════════════════╝

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

User Image

"He sounds cute, and sadly I don't but I hope sometime I'll get one."She replied, smiling. She always wanted a pet ever since she was a little girl.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~[Y/i]

"He sounds cute, and sadly I don't but I hope sometime I'll get one."She replied, smiling. She always wanted a pet ever since she was a little girl.

User Image
Aeoru smiled and said "well what do you know, I've always wanted a pet when I was little too. I got Fleet at about the age of 15 or 16. I was so happy when I found him, all starved, I became his friend by bringing down a apple from a tree. From there on, he followed me everywhere."
"I hope you're able to get a pet sometime. They're a whole bunch of fun!"

Aeoru decided to make her happy and let Madison keep Fleet for a day or two. "Hey, I'll be working and Fleet doesn't like being alone in the house, so would you like to keep watch of him when I'm not there for a few days."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

"Thank you I hope to also and of course I can watch him."Madison said, smiling brightly. She was so happy that she would get to experience of watching a pet.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

"Thank you I hope to also and of course I can watch him."Madison said, smiling brightly. She was so happy that she would get to experience of watching a pet.

User Image
"Awesome."
Aeoru knows she'd like Fleet. After all, he was playful with anyone he liked, and he'll like Madison for sure.
"Hmm, should I pick you up by morning?"
Then something struck Aeoru. He remembers that she was only visiting Republic City.
"Wait up, aren't you only visiting Republic City?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image

Cannor Rose

—♦—♦—♦—♦——♦—♦—♦—♦—

* Fire Bender *
No Job Yet

—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦——♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—

Cannor slowly walk into the building neer the door way and looks around and just sees a gaint fancy place. The place look like from what cannor could tell is a chines restaurant so it had the ushawel red and gold trim stuff. As cannor stood there waiting he yawns softly as his hand coverd his mouth. Finaly a lady came up and ask him how many people and cannor just says in a monotone voise "one" and the lady took him to tabel and he orderd water and a bowl of cream chicken flavor ramen and started eating it slowly wile he look around.

(edit)  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

User Image

"No Im actually moving here I just have to find a place to stay."Madison replied, scratching her head shyly. She had forgotten to mention that she was moving here. It slipped her mind since she was having so much fun with Aerou.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Cannor Rose

—♦—♦—♦—♦——♦—♦—♦—♦—

* Fire Bender *
No Job Yet

—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦——♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—♦—

Cannor sat there finishing his bowl of ramen and orderd another one and as he waited he started breathing small fire balls that would disapear after acouple of seconds. He didnt really care if the people around him like it or not, every time he did it the fire balls kept geting bigger and last alil longer. Cannor was being careful not to set anything on fire and he was just killing time before his food arived at his table.

(edit)  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:30 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

User Image

"No Im actually moving here I just have to find a place to stay."Madison replied, scratching her head shyly. She had forgotten to mention that she was moving here. It slipped her mind since she was having so much fun with Aerou.

User Image
Aeoru laughed and said "well, there is a extra room at my cottage where my guests stay at. You think you'll be able to crash there until you can get a house?"
"And while I'm at work, you can have lots of fun. There's this big waterfall near the cottage, and Fleet loves going there. Oh, and he loves eating the apples on the way by. You'll see the glory of it once we get there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takani~

User Image

"Really, oh thank you Aerou!"She said, hugging him. She declared this day was the best day ever! She was just so excited since she could go stay with her friend for awhile.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Republic City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers