Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mates 'n' Flings 'n' Things! [Sorry I suck. Updated 8/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Oooh~ I'll definitely think about sending him there! c: But I wanna play with him more, get more of a hold of his personality before I figure out where to send him.
Depawsit

Hmmm... Idunno if he'd qualify, color-wise, and if he did Idunno if I'd send him to the Firekin. It's not quite in his personality. <3 Sorry!
Conrad The Mighty

'course! His name's Afshang, and his pirate name's gonna be Black Tide(or Tye, for short). "Suave and sleek, Tye takes pride on his silver tongue. He's crafty and cunning and uses trickery to try to get what he wants. He is generally distrustful of others, but has a deep amount of care for his family and his superiors." So on the surface he'd be pretty easy to get along with. Charming, debonair, but it'd be hard to fully get his trust and friendship.
Laefe

Neo!! <3 Absolutely! You can have all the Monifa RPs that you'd like! <33333

Thannks, Aps! <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm
YAY! 8D I've been needing some RPs. *Laughs* Every one I start gets left. ;; It's retribution for my having left gaia I bet! *Flail* XD Anyhooooo~! *Steals her luff and Monifa too* >> << >>  

laefe

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm
<3 Who'd you like to play her with?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 am
<3  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 pm
Wait, isn't his father on Blackbeard's crew? I think a friendship (she's secretly lez) between him and Arrows would be interesting. She's the daughter of the Pirate King, sister to Blackbeard as it were. She's basically a tom-boy with a secret, so she's quite gruff and pushes most away instictively at first. I think she could really use someone to trust that won't give her away. She's always high on her guard because since she has alterior motives, she just assumes everyone else does too (always an angle).  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 am
Perhaps for Aoife, she could join the Makono-epesi? heart I'll be fixing up some of the info and adding stuff tomorrow, if it seems a bit... Disjointed xd ; But any cheetah's welcome, any SoA, really heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Hmm~ I have no idea about his dad > n>
I'd be up for that friendship! I feel like growing up he'd have one really good friend, and I can see her possibly fitting that role c:

@Drani;; I'll think about it! c: I wanna flush her personality out a bit more before sending her somewhere, though~  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:52 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Wait, isn't his father on Blackbeard's crew? I think a friendship (she's secretly lez) between him and Arrows would be interesting. She's the daughter of the Pirate King, sister to Blackbeard as it were. She's basically a tom-boy with a secret, so she's quite gruff and pushes most away instictively at first. I think she could really use someone to trust that won't give her away. She's always high on her guard because since she has alterior motives, she just assumes everyone else does too (always an angle).

No his father is Catfish. He is on Smargad's crew, and he's a really really good guy XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Conrad The Mighty

No his father is Catfish. He is on Smargad's crew, and he's a really really good guy XD
I think you're my hero, Buff lol thank you for this and for Meep's thread, I thought she ment I needed another RP, which I was gladly seeking. But thank you for saving me x2! Who owns Smargad? (love the pirate name xD )  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm
Alright then, Ded! We can still do that indeed! heart It reminds me much of similiar friendship I had in middle school xD  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm
Sounds awesome! I'd love to grab RP once I get the JRP with his fam' done c:  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:54 pm
I'll start that up tomorrow, thanks for reminding me! @ JRP

@Momo- LOL I try ;D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:22 pm
Possibly a fling with Tish and Imriy? She has a planned mate and she's in the Seorsa-fala Pride.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm
I want Rp with Baki and my soon to be pridelander girl Elpis  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:30 pm
Added my new guys! Too lazy to make their images small, so deal.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff