Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP]Happy home making (Brigid& Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 am
Azrael leaned into her should and nudged her a bit. Though she was to proud to ever show it he knew that she was a bit tense about being in here. It had been a long time since they went out for a meal and the last time they where here it was not a happy meeting. Azrael had fixed the problems between him and Saoirse so he had no worries there. " Will you be okay alone for a moment. I have to go talk to a man about a horse. Saoirse will be out in a few and you know how she loves girl talk." He said winking at her. Though he needed to talk with the man alone he refused to move until she gave him the okay. He would not leave her to sit there alone if she did not feel up to it. He scanned the room quickly and spotted an old friend. That was his target. He looked to Brigid quickly and gave her a reassuring smile to let her know everything was okay.

He could hear Saoirse banging things around in the kitchen. He wondered if he should howler for her or just wait. Brigid seemed hesitant in her answer so he waited. From the looks of the friend he would not be leaving anytime soon so Azrael was not worried about loosing him. The man was an old drunk and would never be found to far away from a bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 am
She slowly started to relax as she felt Azrael's nudge. "So soon? We only got here.." She started to protest even further when she followed his gaze to the drunk. "Maybe I'll just go see If I can help Saoirse in the kitchen." She said standing up and hopping off her seat. "I'll be fine, you do what you need to ok?" She offered him a smile before heading into the back without any thought of if it might anger Saoirse or not. "Saoirse.. Need any help?" She spoke the accent still as thick as ever as she stood in the door way to wait for clearance.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 am
Azrael smiled at her protest but knew she would give in. He watched her jump from the table and disapear around the corner leading to the kitchen. He got up and approached the man. " I have a need of your service." He said simply before sitting down across from the man. " And what would you need of an old drunk like me." The man simply staed. Azrael folded his arms and leaned back. " You see everything that goes on here and I need to be informed. I have children on the way and can not have family snooping about. I will needed to be informed if they are spotted here." He said quickly. The man simply chuckled.

Saoirse was on her knees in the cabinet searching for a pan that she seems to had lost. She was bitching to herself when the sound of Brigid voice barreled into the room causing her to jump and hit her head. " Damn you girl don't sneak up on me. " She said removing herself from the cabnit. " It is wonderful to see you but if you really want to help crawl your tiny but down there and look for a small pot with a purple handle." Saoirse had not intended to sound demanding but her great height made it hard to get down there and back up again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:36 am
She stifled a chuckle as she heard the tall female curse. "Sure.. I'll crawl in there just don't you go an lock me in there like a mouse when I find it." She teased. Heading in, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled her way into the cabinet. Looking around she didn't see anything that resembled the description at first.. there in the far back of the cabinet was the pot. Crawling over and even around some of the other pots, she made her way towards it. "I found it!" She said as her hand wrapped around the handle. Carefully, she crawled back out of the cabinet, holding the pot out to Saoirse. "Here you go."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm
The strange man looked towards Azrael but never lifted his hood to show his face. His size resembled that of Brigid. Even though he never showed his face Azrael knew who he was. The man gestered to have Azrael lean a bit closer. " If I do see what you are looking for please know it will not be me coming to tell you. I will send a little red mouse who shall have the information for you. But know this will not happen without proper payment either. The war rages and all sides are lost at the moment. I would hate to see anything happen to that lovely lady of yours." The man then drank the last of his drink and slammed the glass to the table alerting Saoirse he needed more. " You threats do not bother me. Payment will be made only once the information is given." He said getting up and walking back to the table where he and Brigid sat moments before.

Saoirse grabbed the pot from her and slammed it on the stove. She began mixing a combination of herbs and poured some water in. " Thanks dear its the best pot in all the land for sauce making. Oh the man that gave it to me." She said looking a bit dreamy. The straighting herself she looked around. " That is a story for another day I fear. " She then gestered for Brigid to follow her out of the kitchen. She had heard the faint sound of the glass hitting the table and knew he would b***h if she did not hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:10 am
CrimsonMaiden21

She gave a small chuckle. "Sounds a wee bit like it might be a steamy story to boot." She followed after Saoirse, looking about to see if Azrael was done with his meeting just yet. "We really do need to catch up on our girl talk though, don't we." She smiled heading over towards their table once more as she spotted him sitting there. "You'll have to join us for some catching up I think."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 am
Saoirse smiled at Brigid. She liked the way that even though they were from different backgrounds Brigid never judged. She accepted her and her ebilness and welcomed it. " Yes I think we shall since I've gotten word that there will soon be little ones running around my pub. " She said with a playful smile. Saoirse loved children but she had never really though of herself as the mother type. Plus finding a decent jackel in this world was not an easy task. Azrael had sent word of the young ones as she was cooking up something special as a kinda baby shower thing for Brigid.

Azrael smiled lovenly as Brigid came back into view. He knew what was planned but he needed to stay normal. He could not allow the surprise to be ruined or Brigid might be a single mother. He could stand with Saoirse but never out run her. " How was your girl talk?" He asked her before pulling her chair out a bit for her to sit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She beamed at the mention of the children they were expecting. "Aye, We are." She chuckled lightly before taking her seat as Azrael pulled out the chair for her. "It was pleasant. I had t crawl into the cabinet to find a pot for her so I was glad I went back there." Smiling, she looked around once more, feeling more relaxed now that she had had time to adjust a bit to the atmosphere. "I see you told Saoirse about our happy news." She wasn't angry that he'd told his friend about it, why should she be? She trusted the other female because Azrael trusted her and she'd never given her reason to doubt Saoirse.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm
Azrael smiled to her. "I sent word to her word a few days after we found out." He said to her. Waiting for Saoirse to finish what she was doing to order lunch he sat and watched the surroundings. There was no one else in the pub other tan the three of them and the drunk.

Sorry for the short post had to do it on my phone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

(( that's fine ^w^))

She nodded. "How did your.. meeting go?" She glanced to the drunk a moment before looking back at him. "Everything go over smoothly?" Her tail flicked around behind her. Glancing to Saoirse, She smiled. "She's always so nice.. You know.. It's nice to know that she's around and even if we're on opposite sides in this world.. it doesn't mean we can't get along from time to time." She was speaking her thoughts again. it was nice to know that they had a friend like Saoirse. "Think she'll volunteer to baby sit from time to time?" She teased lightly."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:22 pm
Azrael smiled at her. " Everything is fine do not worry about it." He said to her. He did not wnat her to know as it would just worry her and she did not need the stress that was already piling up with the babbies being on the way. He felt as though he had snapped at her so he hugged her and gave her a reasurring smile. " Yes we are lucking to have her. " He said smiling at Saoirse. She was shuffling around the bar. " You will have to ask her on that one." He said with a playful tone is his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She nodded hugging him in return to show she hadn't taken anything wrongly. "I guess I just worry that something might happen.. Maybe It's just my soon to be motherly instincts?" She chuckled lightly. "I just might when they're older though.. See if she wants to be apart of their young lives.. I think I'd trust her to be alone with them more than I'd trust your family." She wasn't stupid. She knew that one if not all of their young ones might turn out evil.. so their 'corruption' at the hands of their uncles wasn't what she feared.. It was their demise.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:02 pm
Azrael pondered the thought for several moments. If Saoirse would teach them any bad habits it would be drinking, but even then she would wait til they were old enough. He also knew that Brigid was right. His family was the last group of faes he wanted around his young. " I don't think we have much to worry about with her and the young. She for the most part is a quiet fae. Even if she is Ebil." He said to her. Just as he finished Saoirse joined them and sat down with a huff.

" Well soups on just waiting for the few minor things to finish then your lunch shall be served." She had a rag in hand an began to wipe the table over and over in the same spot. Her ADHD was kicking into hight gear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 am
CrimsonMaiden21

She nodded and kissed Azrael on the cheek. "I was thinking something along the same lines dear." As Saoirse sat down she smiled, turning her attention to the other female. "Sounds good Saoirse." She smiled watching her clean the same spot. "Something wrong? You're going to rub a divot into the table you keep that up." She leaned forward in her seat, resting her elbows on the table. "You just let me know if you need any more help in the kitchen.. I've been slowly coming along at coking... So any help I can get might set Azrael's stomach at ease." She teased lightly.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm
Azrael smiled at her and kissed her back. " Well I am glad that we are on the same thought pattern." He said to her. He had also noticed that Saoirse was a bit uneased as well.

Saoirse stopped her compulisive wiping and placed the cloth in her lap. " Oh everything is fine just tired today. Azrael said you were trying but some attempts had fell short. " She chuckled a bit. " Well we might have to have a cooking class session after the young arrive so you can get away for a day. Azrael can baby sit. " She said giving Azrael an evil grin.

Azrael chuckled at her attempts. He knew she ment well and Brigid would also need a few days away to calm her mind. He thought to himself. He knew that she would be stubborn about the whole thing but she might give in if they drove her through the wall enough times.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff