Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you daydream?
All the time! My life IS the daydream.
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Nope. Too serious for that sort of thing.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sephiroth? Where!?
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:09 pm
Speeking of silver haired bishis...I had a dream I was sitting with Loz, and we were drinking tea. And that was all. It was...A tea party...O.o...It was odd..But, a good dream at the same time heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:09 pm
LOL...the funny thing is... I could see Loz enjoying himself at a tea party. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:19 pm
xd 3nodding Yup...That Is totaly beliveable..*nodds*...But..I dont like tea...*blinks* Ah well, anything for Loz heart 3nodding *looks around* Ahem...Jee...Of all the FF7 AC rpgs im in...My characters have NEVER met Loz.. crying ...*shuts up*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:29 pm
No, go ahead and lament or rant about the ones you adore! We're in a fangirl haven, after all! And why don't you make them meet Loz?

You're such a lucky fangirl. You don't have much competition. I however.... *sigh* There's just not enough Sephy to go around.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:34 pm
I Would...Exept..FOr the rpgs im in..No one is playing Loz..Well..In one, my character is currently traviling with Yazoo and Kadaj to find this cristal that they need so they dont die. And Loz is the bad guy..*nodds*...Heh...And he tried to kill Yazoo and Kadaj...And now im kindo guessing Loz is after the cristal also.. ninja

Aww..Dont feal bad about there not being enough Sephiroth...Erm...And one day....Sephy will kill all the fan imposters, and then...He will be YOURS!!! Hahahah! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:58 pm
YAY!!!! MINE!!!! But of course, I will share him with people whom I think deserve him. Like Furry. I will share Sephy with her. xd

And well, YOU should play Loz, then! Because if you play your character, and also Loz...you could do whatever you want! Like make out with him randomly. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:20 pm
eek xd stressed ....What?! *looks at Loz, shocked* Ermm...*Loz looks at her, and winks* -.-.....

Nah....I stink to high heaven when ever I play a character. Couse, for some odd reson, I always mess up..I'll leave that to the profesinals..Pluse it kinda takes away the awsom fealing you get when you see there name and then read the post XD..Im so lame..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:21 am
xd Yeah, I understand. But there is no such thing as a professional roleplayer. We all always have something to improve on! ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:14 am
Well, by professional roleplayer, one thats actully good at playing other alredy existing characters. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:56 am
Hey, you could join the RPing in our main guild forum, and intereact with/take over Loz if you'd like. E-chan is playing Yazoo and Loz on a strictly "Temporary" basis, meaning as soon as we have someone properly in touch with his character, E-chan will finally be free to get rid of that additional chracter. It is hard for E-chan having to cover all the main story chracters as they show up.  

KiyaraSabel

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:48 am
Wich rpg in the main guild? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:41 pm
I have really odd dreams. Sometimes their permonitions ,fantasies or things that make me wonder if i was BORN stoned.

my favorite one of all time was only a few days ago ,when i realized my obesssion with sephiroth had spilled over to another FF silver-haired boy by the name of Kadaj.

It began like a lot of my fantasy-dreams do. I'm in the body of someone who I have never seen, but is actually a character of mine. She's cold, but has enough of a heart to realize its broken.

So through the whole thing ,she's talking to sephy, who after a while, actually opens up to where a tight assed (he he no kidding twisted ) man like him can, and here comes Kadaj.

Man, I'm a whore twisted twisted  

Conya_the_queen

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Trista_Bloodcourt
Wich rpg in the main guild? ninja
The rps in the main forum of the Jenova's Witnesses guild, all of the rp's are interrelated, and you can use the same characters in all of them. We really need more main story characters, if anyone thinks they can convincingly pull it off. It's rather difficult to play someone else's character sweatdrop , I get really sick of playing Aeris sometimes wink

And to Conya, don't worry, you're not the only one who fantasizes about nonexistant bishies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:28 am
furry1337otaku
And to Conya, don't worry, you're not the only one who fantasizes about nonexistant bishies.

Aye.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop But they're so FUN to fantasize about.... *stares off and drools* heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:43 pm
I have twisted dreams...They scare me. Like this one time, ants were over running my house in my dream so I ran of into my kitchen, were Kenren,Gojyo's past life in Saiyuki Gaiden, was doing my dishes.What the crap?Other times, its the finer things, like being surrounded by cute kitty boys.  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff