BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Griffith nods, and rises from the chair he was sitting on.
"Well, my house is just a few blocks away, so we could head there first." he says.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey nodded. "Alright, we'll take my car and has we go to each house we'll pick up our cars and when we have all of them we'll hide them somewhere except one," She said going to through the garage door to get her car. Opening the garge door Aubrey drove her car into the driveway and honked the horn. Waiting for the others Aubrey rumaged through the car looking for anything that could give her ideas on where to run to.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
Griffith walks out to the driveway and gets in the back seat of Aubrey's car.
"I don't have a car, so that makes our plan that much easier." he says with a grin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:38 pm
Kyle grins evilly, the curve of his mouth just peeking out of the darkness of his hood.
"Sure hope mom's not home. You all might want to play cools for awhile and act like we're all going out to the movies or something, got it? My family's kind of... Normal, 'fraid to say."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey turned and looked at Griffith with a smile. "There's nothing I love more then when something gets easier," She said before turning back around. "Your family loves me so it shouldn't be a problem," Aubrey said in reply to Kyle's request. She leaned her head against the seat and closed her eyes. "How did we get into this situation? I mean really it seems like everything bad always happens to us," She said dryly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Griffith nods at Aubrey, for he didn't really know what to say.
"Things just happen I guess. At least, that's what people tell me abour how life is like." he says, crossing his arms behind his head and leaning back on them.
"So, your family is normal, huh? What is this normal you speak of? I hope I don't catch it." he says to Kyle, smirking at his attempt at a joke.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle stops smiling at pushes his hood back to glare at his friend. "Dude, not funny. What's wrong with you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Griffith's smile falls from his face.
"Nothing, man. I'm just trying to lighten the situation a little. I mean, we're on the run now. Sorry if I offended you." he says to Kyle.
He truely meant it too. Griffith didn't want to lose the only friends he had, especially the friends he was running away with.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey let out an annoyed sigh. "Don't start getting attitudes with each other. I really don't wanna listen to it. You know how I get when I'm upset," Aubrey warned raised one of her eyesbrows at the boys. Moving the one of her mirrors Aubrey looked at herself and tried to decide on what color to dye her hair. "What color am I dying everyone's hair?" She asked after a moment. It was best to plan before hand or else she would take forever in the store and that was the last thing she wanted. In the corner of her eye Aubrey saw her mom's car coming around the corner "Oh c**p!" She said just as her mom pulled up. "Mom, what are you doing home?" "I was just checking on you since I'm on my lunch. I feel like I don't spend enough time with you," "Mom, I'm fine. Now go back to work and leave me and my friends on our way," Aubrey normally would felt bad for being rude to her mom but in a time like this she didn't care. Watching as she mom drove away with a sad expression Aubrey let out a sigh of relief. "That went well."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Chill, man," Kyle said, breaking out with a grin again. "I'm just messing with you. You're way too tense."
Kyle looked at his black hair and sighed. He would have to give up being goth, it stood out too much.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Griffith sighs and nods in agreement to Aubrey.
"Fine. And I don't know what color you should die yours. We should probally go with colors that don't stand out as much as possible, you know, keep a low profile." he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey looked over at Kyle. "Blonde or light brown. You have to pick one. I think you'd look good as a blonde but it your choice," She said then looked at Griffith. "I think we just need to get you some colored contacts. You're hair color is fine," She said looking back at her friend then to the mirror then sighed. "As for me, I'll dye it brown with some black," Aubrey hated dull colors but it was something they had to do whether they liked it or not. "Guys I'm sorry. I feel like its my fault we have to run. I talked into going to that party with me..." Aubrey said though her voice faded toward the end. She wasn't good with saying sorry so it surprised her that she could even get the word out. A look of horror passed over her face after a moment. "We have to changes our wardrobes a bit as well," Aubrey wore mostly scene clothing so she knew she's have to dress a bit more girly which in all honestly she'd rather kill herself.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Woah, Aubrey. Calm down. First if all, dark brown or nothing. I have a rep." Kyle winked.
"Second of all, would you let me record you saying sorry? I don't think I'll be able to hear it again ever."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey stuck her tounge out at Kyle. "Its a one time thing, if you don't have it on tape then you're out of luck I'm afraid," She said then got an idea and an evil grin spread across her lips. "I'll let you record it if you let me dye your hair blonde," She said not expecting him to say yes. Running her fingers through her bright pink hair Aubrey looked at it sadly. She didn't want to change the color it took her forever to get it how it was now.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Not worth it," Kyle groaned. He flipped his hood back up, deciding he had done enough talking for the hole week.
He held true to his nature as a teenage guy and promptly fell asleep in his seat.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff