Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm
Yeah sorry. I won't be able to do this. I've got at least 4 other rps I'm doing in 3 guilds. Plus I have soccer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 pm
So when should we start this off?
Dradonus

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm
The Dreamer of the North
Dradonus

well that answers my question i just sent you lol we can start it now, want me to kick it off, or do you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm
Dradonus
The Dreamer of the North
Dradonus

well that answers my question i just sent you lol we can start it now, want me to kick it off, or do you?

can you kick it off. Im kinda busy right now.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm
The Dreamer of the North

[[sure np btw, i am assuming this is after the witch enchanted us correct?]]

Titanus felt something weird in the air as he got woken up by his steward. he could not shake off the feeling of something magic woven in the air. As his steward was telling him today's plans, he interrupted him and told him, "Get the soothsayer here now. Also, fetch me my court clothes. I am canceling my morning training cession. After I speak to the soothsayer, I want to meet the council." The steward looked at him curiously, then nodded. "My lord, as you please." He went and fetched the clothes, left them on his bed and left to go get the soothsayer. Titanus was soon nude, and then slowly got dressed, pondering on the feeling he had. When he was finally dressed, he went out to go meet the soothsayer in his studies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 pm
Dradonus

((Thanks you sure whatever))

Akane was woke up by one of her maids. They had already laid her dress out for her this morning before they woke. She quickly got dressed and sat on window ledge looking over the land below as she brushed her hair. She felt something had changed but couldnt put a finger on it at all. Most days she would have her maids brush her hair but today she did it herself as she thought about her lessons she had to go to.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm
As Titanus walked into the study, the steward and soothsayer bowed to him. "Raise. Mark you may leave us." As the steward left, the soothsayer got up and sat on a chair before Titanus. This type of behavior was considered disrespect, but Titanus let it go. He still was not used to the formalities, and he considered the soothsayer in high regard seems how he can foresee things. He walked around and sat down behind his desk and looked at the soothsayer. "I would like to know if anything happened, or if you could feel anything coming up. Something strange is in the air, and i want to know what so i can prepare for it." The soothsayer looked up at him and smiled. "Young king, it is surprising that you are suing me soo much as of late. But you are wise to use my service. Today, an old and wicked magic was cast into the air, that only the oldest and more trained witch can weave. She has foresaw that in order for this new peace to last, both sides must fall in love with one another." He paused to let that sink into Titanus's mind before continuing, "Someone of royal blood on one side must marry another on the other side, within one year. Otherwise the land and peace is doomed to fail, and war will begin once more." There was a long and deafening silence as Titanus pondered on what was said  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Dradonus

Akane has finished with brushing her hair when one of her 'teachers' came into the room ans rushed her out of it. The 'teacher' rushed her to the main stairs in the palest she lived in. "Now Akane you must learn to walk down the stairs like anyone lady of your status should." The teacher paused and started to put books on Akane's head. "Now this will help you when you get the right person to marry you. I herd the new king of another kingdom needs a queen to rule with him." The teacher smiled at Akane before sending her to walk down the stairs with the books on her head. "But I do not want to marry him!" Akane wined her her teacher as she walked down the stairs slowly so she wouldn't have the books fall off her head. "You must find someone soon." The teacher walked by Akane as she walked. "Maybe i don't want to marry him! Maybe I don't want to marry at all!" Akane said and the books fell off of her head. "Do you fell that there is something different in the air?" Akane said as she picked up the books off the stairs. "The old witch is up to something again." The teacher said as she placed the books on Akane's head again and sent her off back up the stair case.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Titanus shook his head. He did not like this what so ever. He did not even care for what happened to that kingdom let alone marry their princess. He paced. And paced. And paced until he knew there was no other way. "You may leave soothsayer. Call in my Steward." The soothsayer bowed, and left the room. Mark came into the room not even a minute later. "Yes your majesty?" Titanus breathed in and out before saying the next comment. "Tell everyone, in both kingdoms, including the royal family, that we are to meet in three days time. They are to go to the arena that used to house both kingdoms during the games. And I am to make an official statement." The steward looked at him astonished. "Sir, ... Forgive me but ... we don't know if the arena is in good condition to house people." Titanus gave this a thought. "Send word to the other kingdom. Tell them we need to meet in a matter of highest importance." The steward bowed, and left. Titanus stood there, wondering who was alive, if any, and wondered if their kingdoms could even stand something like this just after the war.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm
Akane stormed off from her teacher and dripped her books off her head. "Where is my brother?" She asked a knight that was just talking to one of the maids. "He's out riding with your cousin. He should be back soon." The knight said to her with a smirk on his face. "Go find them and tell them we need to meat now!" Akane yeld at the knight. This poor knight ran out castle to find the young Princess's brother and cousin. Akane stromed onto the grown room and at the seet at the right hands of the kings thrown chair. Her mother had sat their for many years and now it was her turn to sit there. About an half an hour later two tall men came into the room. One was Akane's brothe and the other was her cousin. "Wht is this about me having to get married? Why do I have to get married while other girls can wait?" She asked them in a harsh voice. "Well it is the law of our land, my sister. You must marry before your 18th birthday. Something my happen to our cousin or me so you need someone you van count on." Her brother said to Akane with a smile on his face. "Plus Akane I am the new Ming and what I say goes.'it funny who both kings died out of this war we just had." Her cousin said with a smirk before sitting down him his thrown. The kings thrown. "But John I do not wish to wed a man just yet." Akane winner to her cousin John.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 pm
^^^^^^^^^^
Dradonus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Mark ran down the hallway to a messenger, and quickly told him the news. The messenger nodded, and ran to the stables. "I need the best horse. Important message from the king that needs to go to the neighboring kingdom." The stable master went ahead and lent their fastest horse to them. The messenger boy jumped onto the horse and took for the distant land.

Meanwhile, Titanus was pacing wondering what she would look like. What likes/dislikes they would have. If she would even go for it. Would he be able to put his difference aside? So many questions, and no answers. And He did not like having no answers. He then looked at a guard, and said to him, "Bring me all of my advisers. I need to speak to them in private. Now." The guard got up and left to go get them.  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:08 pm
Dradonus

"Please do not make me wed just yet." Akane pleded to John as she said as she looked at him with pleading eyes. "Your great great great grandfather made this law and it can not be changed. I will find the perfect man for you Akane." John smiled at her as he patted her on the head. she knew she wasn't going to get out of this. Akane frowned as John patted her head as she sat on the right hand of him as her brother sar on the left. "Sister just be nice and this will be fine." Her brother said in a calm voice to her as he knew Akane was mad. "Now brother I will not do as you say." Akane snapped at him. "Fine! As King you will do what I say! You will be a good girl while we get throw these hard times!" John yelled at her and took his hand off her head. Akane looked at John with surprise. She had never ever heard him yelled before as was surpass he could and would. Akane cross her arms and look away from the two and was still pouting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 pm
The Dreamer of the North
Dradonus

The messenger boy finally reached the neighboring castle after two days and offered an appearance to the king, with a message from the "High" King. Thats what they were calling Titanus now. The messenger boy waiting to be seen.

Meanwhile, Titanus practiced his speech, and was getting advice from the advisers. No one like the scenario that they were in. It was almost doomed to fail. However, they did agree upon one thing: Find the witch. Titanus went ahead and dispatched two battalions dedicated to find her. It was something for the military to do, now that they were at peace. The biggest worry was, however, was the other side not believing and even starting another war over it even though they lost. Titanus Started to pray that they will be able to get through this mess.

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 pm
Dradonus

The young king John sat at grown chair and waited for something to happen soon. He was getting board that they haven't fought another kingdom. John was one for war and fighting. Just like his uncle the old king before was like. That is why they had John become the Ming and not his cousin the rightfully king. "My lord there is a boy from the other kingdom he had there new king has a message for us." One of Johns knights said as bowed to John. "Well bring him hear right now!" John coldly said to the knight. Becoming the king had changed John a lot.

While this went on Akane was out in the garden looking at all the flowers they had here. She loved to come hear everyday but at night the most. Then she could see all the stars over the castle and the wonderful moon. She walked with two knights at her side order by her cousin herself. Never before did she need to have them with her in here but there was nothing she could do about it.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff