Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Republic City Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am
Rieyeciu
Timecraze

User Image

"1000 yuan" He said with a smirk to the guy as if he wanted help he had to pay period. "Better hurry as I really don't have time to mess around after all" He said looking down at the girl on the ground now. His head hurt but since he had to mean.... head butts from Kara his head was some what ok. He waved his hand around as he sighed as as the girl sure did a number to his system as it take a couple hours for him to be back to top shape again.

He rub his shoulder a bit trying to loosen up his body a bit. He watched as a girl went by as he chuckle a bit as this was the true face of the city. No one wanted trouble the people that do are either crazy or dumb. He like to think of his self more on the adventurer side of trouble and crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

Natsumi Nat Masuyo

Where:The Strrets xx With:Nobody xx Feeling:Suspicious and Cautious

Natsumi yawned a bit as she walked through the streets of Republic City, her mind was still foggy as ever on if she'd ever been here before or if she knew the people that she saw on the streets. After being attacked by that polar bear dog, everything's been messed up and she has no idea who anybody is. Her entire body had various scars on them, they had faded a little, but were still clearly visible. The female sees a small girl then hears a few voices and grows curious. She walks closer and hides herself as she looks at the two males and a bleeding female on the ground. 'What the hell...' She thinks as she watches them, had they attacked the female? Better yet, was she still alive? She appeared to have lost a good amount of blood..

Natsumi silently moved a bit closer to the males as she noticed the one that appeared to be a fire bender was hurt as well. The female knew it would probably be a smarter idea to turn around now and leave, but the woman was injured and could possibly die if left there, she had to do something to get her away from the two men then help her. What she was unaware of was that the woman was an equalist, not that Natsumi remembered what the equalists were that is. The female then hid behind a garbage can as she continued silently watching the two males. As soon as they left she was going to go see i f the female laying there was alright..and hopefully alive. But for now she decided it would be best to be as least suspicious as possible, so she snuck away from the garbage can and back around the corner where she sighed a bit and leaned against the wall.

As she stood there the young fire bender began to wonder how would she help the female if she was still alive, she looked to be out cold. Natsumi then decided that if she were able to reach the female and help her she would just bring her back to the apartment, she had a few medical supplies there, at least enough to heal some of her wounds and stop the bleeding, then for the rest the woman would probably have to go to a hospital or something. Natsumi then sighed softly and closed her eyes, gently pinching the bridge of her nose. She was getting another head ache, she had discovered she got those a lot since she had been attacked by that animal. But it only happens if she thinks a lot or if she was getting a tine bit of her memory back. In the two months that had passed since she was attacked the only thing she had managed to remember was the location of where her house was and how to get there.

Timecraze

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

LlyanaLuna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image
{ Haruka ''Sousha'' Daichi }

Haruka had just finished another routine delivery for a variety of clients...she had been getting a lot of checkpoint jobs lately; which involved her to deliver one thing to a location, use it to swap out for something new, and move onto another spot to do the same thing. Honestly, she had no idea why they had her go through so much trouble just to deliver one thing, though she never dared to question them herself...to a degree.

Since her job was done, she decided to take to the rooftops for a nice 'stroll' around the streets. Using her signature gauntlets; she decided to clamber up one of her usual viewpoints, which was a water-tower on top of a three story unused building. ''Now what exactly is going on in the city today, i wonder~'' She mimicked a pair ob binoculars with her over-sized gauntlets, scanning about the various twists and turns of the streets. Her attention locked onto one surprisingly close 'meeting' taking place in an alleyway, where she could make out at least three figures, and possibly a fourth one hiding. The girl let out a slanted smirk, giggling to herself while hopping down from her perch.

'' I guess i know where to get my entertainment for the rest of the day~ or at least a little while..'' She giggled to herself as she hopped the rooftops to the very ones overlooking the alleyway. She made no expense to make her landing soft, but she did not exactly make a racket either. At most, one would simply think it was a cat. Before she peered over the ledge of the alleyway, she slid up a large black scarf that she wore whenever out on her usual deliveries halfway up her face. From there, she intently watched as the events Unveiled, swinging her feet back and forth from her lain down position on the ledge, just barely poking out her head.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Timecraze

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai looked at the man and gasped , then shouted " 1000 YUAN? That headbutt really did hurt you huh! He scratched his head and could feel the feint presence of a fellow firebender, due to their warm chi. He looked back down at the girl then sighed. He turned around in the direction of the firebender and raised his hand up "Tsch, whatever, i'll find some waterbender to help me, I'm not the only one who's broke.. But if i were you i'd leave now, Equalists are probably on their way punk. " This was also his way of a kind goodbye, Eventually making his direction towords the firebender

He knew that if the man would stay there he would be taken, She had already remotley blocked her chi and Zai would have to fight for him too. he smirked and continued walking, making a swift turn around the corner and looking directly at the girl " I dont suppose you'd have medical supplies would ya, woman? Ya see. that was an equalist back there... I'm not a fan of equalists, and i doubt he is either.. " He folded his arms and looked down at her, awaiting a response.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm
LlyanaLuna

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Timecraze

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

Zane Tsuzuka

User Image
Carrying his guitar with him, he lent against a brick building. Grabbing his black guitar out with a fire design on the right bottom of the body. Strumming a simple pattern of notes. He didn't notice the others there as he was lost in his music. Continuing to play, as he sat against the building, letting his fingers control themselves. Humming along to the beat of the song, he was playing right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Natsumi Nat Masuyo

Where:The Strrets xx With:Some injured guy and some music guy xx Feeling:Suspicious and Cautious

Natsumi looked up as she felt a presence approach her, she could sense that it was the other fire bender She folds her arms across her chest as she stared at him, raising an eyes brow then smirking a bit. "Depends, you gonna say please and not be rude." Her brown eyes flicker over to him. She didn't trust this guy with an inch of her life, but he was injured too and a fellow fire bender. As much as she would love to deny it, she was just too nice when it came to helping others, probably a result of almost being mauled to death then rescued by that water bender. She felt that it was important to help anyone who was hurt because as the animal that's all she could think of, someone helping her. She then heard music notes being played and glanced over at the male with the guitar. She sensed that he was familiar somehow, but her brain just didn't make a connection so she looked away form him and at the injured male.

Maylin_C

iBlankets

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:13 pm
Maylin_C

User Image
Fen passed someone playing a guitar. She stopped and listened to the tune. Assuming he was looking for some cash to pocket, she tossed a yuan at him and clapped lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Haruka heard a gentle strumming of strings not to far off from her perch on the roofs ledge. the area just seemed to attract more and more curios people, more than she had hoped for, which was nowhere near bad by her standards. She back-handspring'd from her perch and began walking to a ledge nearest the direction of the music, to look down to see what the commotion was. She saw a girl, clapping for a male guitarist over on the side of the wall. She let out a slanted smirk, giggling at how close the two different groups were, yet neither of them seemed to care for the other.

Haruka then settled herself down on the ledge of the roof just above the guitarist, you would have to look up to see her, but how much energy would that take? Not much, though she didn't really seem to care if she was seen anyway. She was content with listening to the subtle pulling of strings. For the moment.

VintageAutomaton

Maylin_C

LlyanaLuna

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm
VintageAutomaton

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LlyanaLuna

Zane Tsuzuka

User Image
Feeling himself being watched he heard clapping. Looking up he saw a teenage girl with brown hair wearing an earth bending outfit complete with the hat. Seeing the Yuan near him, he smiled. "Thanks" Appreciating the money she gave him. Turning his eyes to see another teen age girl, he felt a sorta of familiarity as he looked at her once more. The girl had whitish blonde hair, with red eyes those two hints made his mind go back into his old memories as a child. Seeing a smiling face that looked exactly like Nat. He knew that was her. Dropping his guitar on the floor with a loud BANG that the strings and back of the guitar created, he looked down shocked. Breaking his trance he heard movement above him as he found a small girl hanging from the building he was supporting himself against. Shaking his head, he looked towards the two. "Sorry ladies, I must have gotten side tracked" Apologizing as he picked up his guitar once more and continued to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 pm
LlyanaLuna

Maylin_C

User Image
Fen shrugged as if to say "It happens". She tipped her hat at the girl on the roof and then adjusted the strap. Looking over her shoulder, she checked the area of any signs of her brother. No luck.  

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Natsumi Nat Masuyo

Where:The Strrets xx With:Some injured guy and some music guy xx Feeling:Suspicious and Cautious

Natsumi looked up with a bit of shock as she hard a loud bang caused from the boy dropping the guitar. She looked over at him curiously and tilted her head to the side a little, not knowing that he was her childhood friend. The female wonders what caused the male to drop the instrument and why he had a shocked look on his face, maybe he realized something? She wasn't too sure. The female kept her head tilted to the side a tilted as she continued to look at him curiously. She still felt the feeling a familiarity toward him, but she just couldn't make her mind come up with the memory, starting to get another headache the female closes her eyes lightly and sighs as she leaned agaisnt the wall more. She then heard the sound of music playing again and guessed the male had snapped out of it.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 pm
VintageAutomaton

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Zane Tsuzuka

User Image
Continuing to play he eyed the girl that was standing by him. She seemed to be looking for someone. Shrugging his shoulders it was none of his business. However he sorta wanted to help her. Grabbing the Yuan she sent on the ground, he grabbed it and pocketed it into his pocket. Glancing towards Nat again he wondered why she wasn't greeting him like she had done when they were children. 'Did she forgot about me?' Asking himself as a hurt expression was seen through his eyes.'But I guess I did change a bit' Rethinking to himself as he came up with a brilliant idea. Playing a guitar ballad that he had played for her when they were little. He was hopping that she would remember her through his music.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Natsumi Nat Masuyo

Where:The Strrets xx With:Some injured guy and some music guy xx Feeling:Curious

Natsumi had opened her eyes and glanced over at the boy, growing a little shocked and confused as to why he looked at her with a hurt expression in his eyes. Was it because of her? But she had no idea what she might of done wrong. She then heard his next song and looked over at him closing her eyes and putting her hand on her forehead as a massive and nauseous headache came as she saw an image of her sitting next to a blurry figure playing that same song. She then opened her eyes and looked at the male again, had he been the blurry figure? He had to of been, since he was playing the same exact song. Natsumi tried to ignore the headache as she thought about if she knew the male or not.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

In response to the two of them, Haruka simple smiled and waved one of her guantlet covered arms thinking to herself; * well...now i'm bored again. i wonder how the other group is developing...* she shifted her gaze from the guitarist and the hatted girl over to the four person group by the alleyway, and sure enough something seemed off about one of them. The one girl who had been hiding seemed to be oddly...out of sorts.

Haruka let out a smirk, liking how the situation developed. She always like an unknown factor in things, and this seemed to be just the one. And now she wanted to be a part of it, so she hopped down from her perch on down next to the one hatted girl. She hit the ground with a surprisingly loud thud for her size, most likely due to the weight of her gauntlets, and even made small cracks in the ground which she did for show. She got herself upright and turned herself around to face the guitarist, not even saying a word, though she occasionally glanced in the direction of the alleyway.

VintageAutomaton

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Maylin_C

LlyanaLuna

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items