User ImageUser Image

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't play sports."

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Tɧis Iʂɴ’t єvєɴ Yσʊʀ Bʊʂiɴєʂʂ▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

I was born as: Samantha Joshens
But they call me: Sam, Sammy
I’ll need 15 candles for my brithday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Werewolf
I am a sophmore at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Fun loving, Sporty, Energetic, Spontaneous, Chance taking.
Looking on from the sidelines is: Soccer Girl Named Sam

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Lєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ Yσʊ αbσʊt ɱyʂєℓƒ…▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Sam used to live a normal life. She had lots of fun until she turned 14. It was her birthday and she just started to devour everything to eat in soght and ran so fast that even the cops couldn't catch her. When they did, Samantha's parents worried. Sam practiced in her backyard adn was home schooled. Her parents finally let her leave and are sending her to Crimson Cross Academy at 15 and two months, after almost 4 months of pleading.
▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨ʂσ…yσʊʀ ɴσʈ ʂαʈiʂƒiєd?▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: transfroms into a wolf, super speed, super strength, extra long jumps.
You better not go running your mouth:[any secrets you want to tell us? Nudge]
What do I think about the human students?: Well... I guess that they're okay. Not too bad.
Here’s my schedule: Geography, P.E, Cooking, Italian 1, English 3, Geometry, Space Science.
What do I do after class?: Baseball, places to hang out.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
"Years of love have been forgotten, in the hatred of a minute."
-Edgar Allan Poe

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Tɧis Iʂɴ’t єvєɴ Yσʊʀ Bʊʂiɴєʂʂ▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

I was born as: Brittany Alexanda Warne
But they call me: Brit, Brittles or whatever you want to call me.
I’ll need 16 candles for my birthday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Demon
I am a Sophomore here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Surprisingly nice, hard-headed, stubborn and crude (If ya' get on my nerves).
Looking on from the sidelines is: Nicolette Mahar

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Lєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ Yσʊ αbσʊt ɱyʂєℓƒ…▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

So, You want to hear my story, Here you go:
I was born and raised in Chanhassen, Minnesota and raised by my father, my mother had died while she was in labor. My life has been quite... Eventful. my father didn't care to tell me that I was a demon, I knew there was something different about me and I was a bit rude but hey. I'm demon and that's who I am. Now, back to my past. My father told me on my fourteenth birthday... What a great birthday present... Once I found out, I thought it was kinda cool, so I kinda, sorta flaunted it around, bad chose. Once they found out I was getting called names: Devil, freak, The Devil's child and many more that are even too crude for me.
I left the school with my father's permission and transfered to Crimson Cross.

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨ʂσ…yσʊʀ ɴσʈ ʂαʈiʂƒiєd?▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: The power to manipulate fire, travel through the shadows, Mind manipulation (Changing other's thought's or emotions) and Shape shifting (White wolf)
You better not go running your mouth: All I really want are some friends, ones that won't take me as some devil and I'm in love with pulling pranks.
What do I think about the human students?: Well... their alright, unless they make any smart comments, then their on my black list.
Here’s my schedule:Algebra II
Chemistry
English II
U.S History
Physical Education
Acting
Art
Spanish 1
What do I do after class?: Course 1.1
Course 2.2
Acting club
Art Club
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: 4/Four

tinyleaff

Shy Friend

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26 am
♦►ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◄♦

User Image

Quote: "Audience? What? What are you doing between my picture and personal information?"

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Tɧє Bαʂic ʂʈʊƒƒ …ɴσʈ tɧαʈ yσʊ ɴєє∂ ʈσ kɴσw◥ ◤◢ ◣

I was born as: Kylar Alexander Stern
But they call me: Ky and/or Alex
I’ll need 16 candles for my birthday this year
I am a junior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Random,kind,sweet,and fun-loving
Looking on from the sidelines is: Imperfectlyme15

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ℓєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ yσʊ αbσut ɱyʂєℓƒ …◥ ◤◢ ◣

I grew up pretty normally if you think having a two mothers who are lesbians and having a older half-sister who is also a lesbian is normal,but I live with it and I've loved every single moment of it. I have been pretty good in school normally with an exception to maths and science I get pretty good grades.
◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Ugh..yσʊ waɴʈ ʈσ kɴσw ɱσʀє? σɧ…aℓʀigɧʈ.◥ ◤◢ ◣

Gifted’, what do you mean by that?: control of dark and electricity
Shssh don’t tell but I..: I like to dress in girls clothes
What do I think about the non-human students?: I think that they are pretty cool and pretty nice people just don't piss them off.
Here’s my schedule: Algebra II,English II,Economics,Heath Education,Dance,Acting,Japanese 3
What do I do after class?: Course 1.1,Acting club,Host Club,Cooking Club,Manga/anime Club
You ever want to talk you can find me in dorm number: 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 am
Maid Sakura Uchiha
Adanessa Vanya-Had to move to Dorm II, Dorm I was filled

heather030595

Hey_there_hun

xXMaliceWolfXx

Maelthra Ssinss

Pandoras Melody

MusicalPoet

Knight_Sooro

Soccer Girl Named Sam

Nicolette Mahar
Brittany Alexanda Warne-Had to move to Dorm IV, Dorm III was filled

Imperfectlyme15

Welcome to the School, if quote is empty nothing to bring up, if there is something in quote that was a note from yours truly. Also keep inviting others to this guild and role play, we now need more male students and teachers overall

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Mousemhl1993

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am
I'm assuming this is where i post my profile... if not let me know smile

♦♦♦ʂαy ‘Dєtєɴtioɴ’♦♦♦

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's me and my pet Wolf (don't worry, she wont bite)

“Music is the most universal language.”

◣♦◊♦◊♦◢ Wɧαʈ? Bʊt I’ɱ α Tєαcɧєr! Oɧ ƒiɴє◣♦◊♦◊♦◢
I was born as: Gabrielle Labelle
But it’s: Gaby to you!
How Old Do you think I am?: 23
Why are you staring at me so suspiciously? I’m a: Human who can control the earth around me and communicate with the plants and animals around me to.
Ah the students, they say I’m..:bubbly, happy, and wise. They usually like my teaching style. I try to teach the way the student learns best. And I more than willing to help those who ask. However, Don't get on my bad side, I do not take kindly to those who disrespect. I also have a pet wolf. Her name is Mahigan. She will never hurt anyone, and will only protect me and my students. She is a nobble and wise creature.
That person is a thorn in my side:when they are Tardy, and disrespectful - Especially if it's towards the earth.
Looking on from the sidelines:mousemhl1993

♦◊♦◊♦ Tɧiʂ iʂ Uɴɴєcєʂʂary ♦◊♦◊♦
Bio: This will be my first year teaching. I just finished my masters in Music performance, and have always had good control over my powers. Since I was a child, I have had my powers so I was sent to a school far away to learn to control them even more. Since then, I have gone to a regular university and have completed my Masters in Musical Performance. I am now teaching the Elementals class and band as an extra curricular activity.

Capabilities, what capabilities?: I have the power to control the earth around me. Also I am able to communicate telepathically with the plants and animals.
If you open your mouth I’ll see you after class:I do not tolerate disrespect as I am afraid of judgement myself.
My students? What about ‘em?:I love teaching! And i will help any student who asks! but don't get on my bad side, i will not be so forgiving.
I’ll be covering:Elemental Control, Music class and band as an extra curricular activity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm
iilovecakes

Fixed.  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 pm
♦►ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◄♦
User Image
Quote: "Fire is only as dangerous as you let it be."- Unknown

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Tɧє Bαʂic ʂʈʊƒƒ …ɴσʈ tɧαʈ yσʊ ɴєє∂ ʈσ kɴσw◥ ◤◢ ◣

I was born as:
Prince Kirk Christian Kane
But they call me: Prince, Your Highness (I don't like that one), Kirk, Chris
I’ll need fifteen candles for my birthday this year
I am a freshman here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Distant, unless you get me angry. My temper tends to be... short and destructive.
Looking on from the sidelines is: MaelthraSsinss

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ℓєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ yσʊ αbσut ɱyʂєℓƒ …◥ ◤◢ ◣

I burned down our house. Not just once, either. I burnt down a total of three houses. It was all unintentional, but the last time, it resulted in the death of my sister. And it set the house next door on fire, too. So my parents sent me away. I lived with my aunt and uncle for awhile, but was kept in a room, with nothing to do but read. It kept me calm, actually, and taught me how to control my anger. But my parents still wouldn't take me back in. When the school found out about my "gift", they sent a message to my Aunt and Uncle. They couldn't be rid of me fast enough.
◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Ugh..yσʊ waɴʈ ʈσ kɴσw ɱσʀє? σɧ…aℓʀigɧʈ.◥ ◤◢ ◣

’Gifted’, what do you mean by that?:I can control fire.
Shssh don’t tell but I..: Can't control my fire very well. Especially when I'm angry. Don't make me angry.
Also. I have a huge scar up the right side of my body. I don't like others to see it.

What do I think about the non-human students?:It's whatever, you know?
Here’s my schedule:Algebra I
Biology
World History
English I
P.E./Health Education
Art
Music
Course 1.1

What do I do after class?:Art Club
I also spend a lot of my free time at the pool. Only in water do I feel safe.

You ever want to talk you can find me in dorm number: Three

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Maelthra Ssinss

Hey, just wanted to mention, Adanessa, for whatever reason, is no longer in room 1. So, she's not your mermaid's roommate anymore.  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm
Maid Sakura Uchiha
Maelthra Ssinss

Hey, just wanted to mention, Adanessa, for whatever reason, is no longer in room 1. So, she's not your mermaid's roommate anymore.

Hum.

Alright then. Thank you for letting me know.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 pm
♦♦♦ʂαy ‘Dєtєɴtioɴ’♦♦♦
User Image
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge” -Albert Einstein

I was born as: Akira Astra
But it’s: Akira or Miss Astra to you!
How Old Do you think I am?: 23 years old.
Why are you staring at me so suspiciously? I’m a: Human with Psychic abilities.
Ah the students, they say I’m..: Witty and Fun.
That person is a thorn in my side: Anyone who refuses to try to learn.
Looking on from the sidelines:heather030595

Bio: Akira Astra was born to a mother and father who were both completely human. Her grandmother was the one in her family with the psychic abilites, which is where Akira got her powers. Her grandmother taught her to use her abilities to their greatest strength, and is very skilled in using them today. In school, Akira was picked on by other kids. The teachers were the only ones who were nice to her, and they inspired her to become a teacher herself.

Capabilities, what capabilities?: Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance.
If you open your mouth I’ll see you after class: Akira has no secrets, but will keep yours.
My students? What about ‘em?: Love them all, as long as they try to learn something.
I’ll be covering: all Math courses, and Course 2.2.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:29 pm
♦♦♦ʂαy ‘Dєtєɴtioɴ’♦♦♦
User Image
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” -Nelson Mandela

I was born as: Zephyr Zabik
But it’s: Zephyr or Mr. Zabik to you!
How Old Do you think I am?: 25
Why are you staring at me so suspiciously? I’m a: Human with magic abilities.
Ah the students, they say I’m..: Odd and Wild, but what else would you expect from a mad scientist!
That person is a thorn in my side: Anyone who doesn't take me seriously.
Looking on from the sidelines:heather030595

Bio: Zephyr Zabik always liked to experiment on things and blow things up. His parents sent him to an institution to get him some "Help", but he never stopped. His magic abilities help him with his experiments, and he is a master at them. He became a science teacher to help kids learn the correct way to experiment and to continue blowing things up.

Capabilities, what capabilities?: Can create and control any kind of magic.
If you open your mouth I’ll see you after class: No secrets. ninja
My students? What about ‘em?: They're alright. Good kids... As long as they don't irritate me.
I’ll be covering: all Science courses, and Course 6.6.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:12 am
♦♦♦ʂαy ‘Dєtєɴtioɴ’♦♦♦
User Image
”I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled ...” ~Swift

I was born as: [Thorsten Adalsteinn]
But it’s: [Thor, Mr. Adalsteinn] to you!
How Old Do you think I am?: [78] // looks 27
Why are you staring at me so suspiciously? I’m a: [Changeling]
Ah the students, they say I’m..:[Standoffish and strange to most, apart from the few that are curious. Sometimes bitter and sarcastic.]
That person is a thorn in my side:[Not really. Kids will be kids.]
Looking on from the sidelines:[PoppiHollaPuddelz]

Bio: [Thorsten's life has just been one big blur of mysteries, starting with how he was found lying on the streets the night that a child of a nobleman was abducted. They called him "changeling", and the nobleman refused to acknowledge him as a son. He'd been trying to carve out a place for himself in the human world, learning through travelling and meeting new people.]

Capabilities, what capabilities?: Enhanced physical abilities, time lapses, nullifying magic, communicating with spirits]
If you open your mouth I’ll see you after class:[His past.]
My students? What about ‘em?:[Each one is different, though some pique my interest in teaching them more than others.]
I’ll be covering:[Languages, Combat Training and Course 7.7]

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTʜʀsɴ Aʟsɪɴɴ

Cʜɴɢ·ʟɪɴɢ [/ˈCHāɴʟɪNG/]
Nɴ:
A ʜɪʟ ʙʟɪ ʜ ʙɴ sʀʟʏ sʙsɪ ʙʏ ғɪʀɪs ғʀ ʜ ʀɴs' ʀʟ ʜɪʟ ɪɴ ɪɴғɴʏ.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

:|:Blehh.

***A PERSONAL OBSERVATION***
Sɪs ʜ sɪʀɪs
sʀʏ ʟsʀ
ʜ ʏɴɢ ɴs.

{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items