Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Advertise your own rps! ::{{The Hunt}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
Anyone interested in rping with me? I'm willing to do anything except for yaoi/yuri. And I only play girls, sorry if that's an inconvenience, but since I'm a girl I know how to play one best! biggrin Im open to any ideas!

kefkadragon

I can rp with you if you'd like!

What have you got in mind?

Hmm... Well is there anything specific you would like to do? I can do anything (except for what I put above!) and I'm open to any ideas!

I'm willing to do about anything except strictly romance or yaoi. I'm already in an academy rp and I'm not really into it. I feel like an action/adventure thing. The other rps I'm in different guilds are really slowing down.

Hmm.... Some kinda actiony romance sorta thing? Just a random suggestion I thought of. I kinda sorta had a plot for something like that, and it was a little fantasyish too if you'd like to hear it! I just have to remember it since it's not on my phone anymore XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
Anyone interested in rping with me? I'm willing to do anything except for yaoi/yuri. And I only play girls, sorry if that's an inconvenience, but since I'm a girl I know how to play one best! biggrin Im open to any ideas!

kefkadragon

I can rp with you if you'd like!

Hmm... Well is there anything specific you would like to do? I can do anything (except for what I put above!) and I'm open to any ideas!

I'm willing to do about anything except strictly romance or yaoi. I'm already in an academy rp and I'm not really into it. I feel like an action/adventure thing. The other rps I'm in different guilds are really slowing down.

Hmm.... Some kinda actiony romance sorta thing? Just a random suggestion I thought of. I kinda sorta had a plot for something like that, and it was a little fantasyish too if you'd like to hear it! I just have to remember it since it's not on my phone anymore XD

As long as it doesnt put way to much emphasis on romance. I'm interested in the idea. Do tell the plot. I'll see if I can come up with something.

It doesn't. I'll pm you the plot then once I find it! I put it down in my notepad somewhere..... XD  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

As long as it doesnt put way to much emphasis on romance. I'm interested in the idea. Do tell the plot. I'll see if I can come up with something.

Hate to butt in.. but I could give you a option... if you want. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 am
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Ok, explain bash. Hell, I'm open to all ideas as long as their is a less blunt focus on romance and social actions. I prefer a spread between the 2.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 am
I'm looking to do PrincexPrincess rp with either forbidden love or forced to be married. Please be semi literate-literate  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 am
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Ok, explain bash. Hell, I'm open to all ideas as long as their is a less blunt focus on romance and social actions. I prefer a spread between the 2.

I just created a RP in the adventure section. You two could join in their and do your seperate thing. If you two get tired of being by yourselves you could join the rest of the group. I find when I do 1x1 RPs that they get dull without outside stimulation.  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

I just created a RP in the adventure section. You two could join in their and do your seperate thing. If you two get tired of being by yourselves you could join the rest of the group. I find when I do 1x1 RPs that they get dull without outside stimulation.

I'll check it out. Hell, if we get a fourth person we could parody dragon quest lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon

I'll check it out. Hell, if we get a fourth person we could parody dragon quest lol.
You know about dragon quest??? O_0  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 am
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon

Hello! *points to slime on my head* this is Howard. I'm obsessed with dragon quest. I'd have slime plushies now but it's $14 shipping for $.99 set of 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 am
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon

Hello! *points to slime on my head* this is Howard. I'm obsessed with dragon quest. I'd have slime plushies now but it's $14 shipping for $.99 set of 3.
Geeze... talk about money hungry...  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon
Gameibash
kefkadragon

Geeze... talk about money hungry...

Damn you eBay! I have more than enough money. I just don't want to spend that much money. They want $80 for a metal slime!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am
ll DizzySnowFire ll
I'm looking to do PrincexPrincess rp with either forbidden love or forced to be married. Please be semi literate-literate

I can do one with you if you'd like! Would you mind being the boy though? Just wanted to ask!  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:12 am
Japanesestarfire
ll DizzySnowFire ll

I can do one with you if you'd like! Would you mind being the boy though? Just wanted to ask!

Errrmm I can't play a boy sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am
ll DizzySnowFire ll
Japanesestarfire
ll DizzySnowFire ll

Errrmm I can't play a boy sorry.

Ok that's fine then, nevermind!  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm
secrets between the pages
User Image
If anyone would like to slave/master rp with just let me know

My name :nikki or secret
My age :15
my Hair color:white
my Oriental: straight
My Master :none
my Likes: semi abusive master ,talking back , pleasing talking in third person to piss people off
my Dislikes : the master trying to share her with others ,
being hated, not enough attention ,
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120
Race : neko

bio: secret born into a poor family , she watched her drunken father beat her mother almost every night blaming her mother for his failure to find work. her mother would lay her down to sleep whispering her love. making secret promise she would not have this life. the next day her father had finally beatin her mother to death and burned her body. his abuse turned towards secret and she to was beatin , but only for a few days. her father had sold her to one of the royal court officals as a sex slave. hearing the plan secret made her escape only to be caught 2 weeks later .she was beatin most of the time , her master tired himself out doing it so he never forced her sexually. one night while he was sleeping she took the chain he had beat her with and strangled him. she went on the run ,but found she could not live with out the forcive hand of a master and now shes wondering looking for a master.

personaility: very mindful kept to her self ,but will fight back she likes to talk back and will not go down with out fight . very loving,seductive and a tease
distance to make you feel bad when she feels you've almost killed her

Hello biggrin
We have a slave warehouse now. Feel free to check out the Master/Slave subforum and post your character sheet there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have fun. biggrin  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces