Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image
[[The question had completely taken her off guard, but Senka supposed that in this circumstance, it would only be normal for him to ask.
"Well, I have black hair. Waist-length. Green eyes, and I guess I look...random."
She supressed a full-on burst of giggles, imagining him imagining her. And it was true. She didn't look anything special, and didn't mind it. Deciding to try and clear things up for him, Senka cleared her throat and started again.
"Black, wavy, waist-length hair. Green eyes, not tanned. I tend to dress in bright colours, heck, because I like to. And maybe because I'm a walking traffic hazard."
His stare was unfocused, but not blank. It was almost full of awareness, the intensity seeming to fill the air around them with a buzz. Senka was sure that Cody was more than capable, just maybe lacking a little in confidence and optimism.]]

[OOC::] Thanks for the feedback. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:32 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Cody looked at her when she began to describe herself but he found it actually rather hard to think about what she looked like but then when she began to give more detail, he thought about it, he looked in her direction, "Um... if I may ask, what can you tell me about yourself?" He asked curiously, wanting to get to know her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 am
HealingAssass1n

User Image
[["About myself..."
Senka pondered this for a length of time. It was funny, that most of the places she'd been to and people she'd been with hadn't asked her this straight out. Senka had for the most part, let them decide for themselves after a perido of interaction. She considered her own opinion biased, and preferred for the other person to judge her by their own standards.
"Well, I was never good at talking about my, myself and I. I think that it's biased. What about we chat for a bit, and you tell me what you think I'm like?"
This said, she plopped back onto the couch and stared at the ceiling, finding invisible patterns in the large expanse of white.]]

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff