Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwens eyes widened in realzation, was hunger really the reason she couldnt remeber? Arwen felt something weird was going on, they both didnt remeber anything...The old lady rolled her eyes at Eve, her lips pulling up into a smile. "That sounds great! Arwen hasnt seen many of her old friends in awhile..."she said. Arwen smiled at Eve, she wanted to talk to her...get some information from her if she could. Did she know what was going on? "The dinning hall is on the first floor."she said to Eve. "Arwen knows where it is." The blonde elf laughed nerviously, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah...i know where it is." she lied. With that she walked out of the room and waited till they were out of hearing distace from the maid.

She walked in silence for a moment, trying to get her thoughts in order. "So im Arwen, and to tell you the truth...i dont remeber evver fighting off Demon Dwarfs with you..." she said with a sheepish grin. Hopefully she didnt insulte the young Fox girl, maybe she really did remeber most of it. Maybe they used to be good friends, and what Arwen said might hurt her feelings. There was alot of Maybes going threw her head, that was for sure.

ut ape  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 pm
*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Ear's was switching as Eve was making sure the old elf was not close by and when she sign. Eve jumped onto Arwen's bed " to tell you the truth. I cant remember that too. All i remember is waking up in a field's close to this place. " I guess the only thing i can remember is my name. Eve FireNight and thats about it. " rolling over onto her stomach she looked at Arwen knowing she has the same thing that happened. Not remembering anything in the life they have now.
" But i do have a feeling we was close friends that i can tell you. " Eve said with her soft voice, knowing they dont know each other, dont mean they cant feel it. Eve could not understand why but she could trust Arwen, even with her life " your a hunter?... humm i guess, im something too... " thinking Eve looked at her staff, something with Magic...wait yes, it was magic. " OH... yeah i remember something im a sorcerer that use black magic. " sitting up giggling so happly as she remember a little bit more about herself.

Eve soon clamed herself down and tryed not jumping on Arwen's bed. " so what you think we should do?. We both dont remember anything and i need to remember useing magic again. Maybe we could have ourself an Advencher or something " Eve knew she was going a little bit too much but she did have a point. Maybe haveing an advencher might help get the memories back

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen thought about it in her head, "Same here, i woke up on the floor of my room. The maid said i must have fallen" she said with a soft sigh, her shoulder raised in a small shrugg. She sat down on a ball of white fur, thinking it was a bean bag. The young elf smiled and looked at her hands folded on her lap. "I feel like it too..."she said softly. hoping, once again, they could be good friends.It was nice to know someone else was like her, and she had this overwhelming feeling that she could trust this girl...maybe even with her life. Upon hearing her next question she shook her head, knowing this one thing for certain. "I would never harm a living creature without needing too...Maybe im warrior?" she asked, racking her brain for any useful information. The fur she was sitting on began to pur. Now that she thought about it the bean bag seemed to be breathing! A yawn came out of the bean bags mouth...and she jumped in surprise. A pure white lion rose from his sleeping spot and nuzzled it head against Arwens arm. "Naga?"she asked. Not sure where she had gotten the name from. She ran her gloved hand threw the white fur and smiled softly. Knowing she had loved this creature very much, and would never let anything happen to him. While petting Naga, she listened to Eve. "That sounds fun, but maybe we should go to the training grounds here first...and see if we have any other skills that we know off..."

ut ape  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 pm

User Image

User Image

Almost falling of Arwen's bed she smiled at the pretty white Lion. " awwww. So cute. Wished i had a pet like that" Eve said have a lovely smile on her face then ear's twitching again, hearing what Arwen said.. " Yes your right and maybe there some Book's about spells or something i can try out " Giggling happly as Eve was going to learn about magic was just making Eve more and more happly in every Minute they talk about training.

Trying to get off Arwen's bed she ended up falling off, " Can we get something to eat frist?. im so hungry, feels like i have not ate anything for a long time. " Eve said as she already jumped up onto her feet like she never fallen off the bed. Eve was a strange Were fox but a happy one and thats all Eve is going to be. Happy, Happy to know she has a friend to trust knowing things are so strange to them. The smell of food was just making Eve's stomach growl very loud that she tryed making it less loud by putting both hands on her stomach. " Hehe..stomach growl's like Naga's yawn's " Giggle lightly knowing it did sound a little bit alike.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image Ysabelle Franzeஐ
I can swim in the water and walk on land and even talk to animals...
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The mermaid girl seemingly opened her eyes for the first time. The sunlight glistened through the water, giving it a sense of calmness. Who am I? Where am I? I have a tail? These were the first thing that ran through her mind. She had no idea who she was, her location, and why she was a mermaid. Looking about, she saw that she was holding a whip. It seemed like she was a master at using it. Flicking her slim pink tail, small bubbles would rise and pop soon afterward. As she swam around, she noticed she had woken up on a patch of seaweed surrounded by some coral. The unique shapes and textures amazed her, and as she tried to touch it, a small blue fish popped its head into her view. "Hello there," the mer said to it. I'm talking... to a fish. Interesting. The fish replied back by nuzzling against her cheek and swimming around her light brown wavy hair. The water is nice today, isn't it? The fish's mouth didn't seemed to move, yet she could hear its cute little voice in her head. " Do you know who I am?" There are a bunch of fish in the sea. How would I know who you are? the fish said in a gentle voice. Hmm... If you don't know who you are, then just make up a name. "Good idea..what about.." the mer girl thought for a moment and said, "Ysabelle... and why not my last name me Franze? Since I guess we are friends now?" The fish seemed to smile. Okay. Well, I have to go now. Goodbye, I hope we see each other again. The fish nuzzled her cheek once more and swam away.

Alone again, the mer girl who was now Ysabelle Franze continued to swim around. Every now and then she would see a school of fish or so, but none seemed to have the kindness the blue fish had. After a very long moment of boredom, she finally heard a fish say, "above the surface." Above the surface? There is such thing as that? Swimming upwards, her head finally popped out of the water. The sunlight was warmer than it was underwater and she could feel a breeze. Now what? Looking around, she saw that she wasn't too far from some land. Her shape was a blur through the water as her hands finally felt the sand sift through her fingers. As soon as her tail touched the sand, something weird happened.

Her tail seemed to disappear. There was some weird feeling for a minute and then it just suddenly stopped. And in the place of the tail was legs (and a pink scaly shirt and short, with her whip attached to it.) What just happened? Wiggling her toes and feet she slowly stood up. Pacing a few steps here and there, she felt the sand and dirt under her feet. Observing the landscape around her, there was a large waterfall making thundering loud noises and a small forest not too far away. Still unsure about herself, looked around for someone that could explain to her some unanswered details while at the same time she accepted this new life.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
...yet I still don't even know who I am yet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
THe white lion purred at the girls comment, Standing up Arwens fingers lingered on his soft fur. Hearing what she said Arwen nodded, "Sounds good."she said. The Bubbly girl jumped and ended up falling of her bed, which recieved a giggle by Arwen. "shes so jumpy" she thought to herself. Hearing her stomach growl Arwens laugh became known.. "Yeah, feels like a could eat a hole feast..."the Elf said. Not realizing thats exactly what they were getting. Looking at the white lion she tilted her head. "Naga? Can you ead the way?" she asked, not knowing where the dining hall was. The lion bowed his head for a moment before beginning to lead the way. The smell of the food putting her in an eager state to eat. .

ut ape  

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 am

User Image

User Image

Smiling Eve was walking by the side of Arwen " i know we dont remember anything but for now i guess we have to try and like fit in. People know us and all that. " Eve knew, Maybe. If someone thinks we not the people that we are they might lock us up or something and eve didnt really like that though, about being locked up.
" mmm i smell something yummy " Eve said as she was already drooling now. She cant help it really, Eve could not remember the last time she ate something. Another thing that Eve wanted more than food was to get her head into the books and start learning magic so she could being useful again.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen nodded in agreement, watching as servers and nobles bowed towards her in respect. She did a little bow also, feeling like she knew her manners in this place. So she slowed down to a nice pace and giggled when eve started drooling. Soon they made it to the dining hall. The smell was overwhelming, food was deffenently more then for two....some nobles sat down to eat...the king and queen sat at each end with a smile towards there daughter.

The nobles dressed in elegant attire, some ears pierced and decorated with fluffy feathers. The king and queen were the beckon of light in the room, they were the reason people fought for the country. Elfs looked up to them with miles of appreciation, and Arwen felt honored to be in the room with them. All of the nobles stood up as Arwen and Eve entered, and Arwen felt there eyes full of respect...and wished she remembered what exactly she did for them. When she sat down with Eve the nobles sat down after. Arwen rubbed the back of her neck nervously, though started eatin with everyone rather quickly...just wanting to start training.

ut ape  

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 am

User Image

User Image

" Wow!.. " Eve said under her breath as she took every bite into the amazing food. " i could eat like this forever! " She though to herself knowing that she cant was just heart bracking but never mind.
Eve gently turned her head to look at Arwen knowing that look also. She wished to remember the amazing people but knowing that you cant, its just something that hate's inside you.

Eve took her time but also try to hurry eating as both Eve and Arwen wanted to start training, maybe get something done and know what we can really do. " oh poop.. left my staff in your room. Im done here so i meet you at the training room okie... if i can fine it that is " Eve said as she giggled then jumped of the chair she was sitting on but before she left the dinning room she bowed lightly to the king and queen as she needed to remember her manners. Eve went to Arwen's room and found her staff in her bed. " there you are my little stafff! " She giggled, picking up her staff.
Before turning around Eve felt something behind her but before she could turn to see Eve got hit behind the head making her black out.

Eve Slowly woke up in a wet, cold and dark room and all Eve could hear is someone laughing or more like a giggle. " what?... what did you want?! " Eve demaned " Its not funny! " She yelled, Eve wanted to stand but something to on her hands and feet. Chins!. " Eve the powerful Sorcerer but not anymore?... i wounder what happened?...No one knows but never mind. Someone like you should not be powerful and someone like you going to die very soon. " A man's voice echo around the room before slowly disappearing leaving Eve all on her own.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 am
Gregory Benzin

User Image
User Image
"I have taken an oath....To protect ones in need of aid....

It was early morning and the sun was slowly rising to greet the world. Birds began chirping. The temperature of the air steadily began to rise. The world began visibly due to the light. A young man with green hair was sleeping soundly under a tree full of leaves. His back lay against the base, one of his knees propped up, and one of his arms crossed over his chest. The man appeared to be at peace. A brown horse made its way over to the sleeping man. Bending down its head it began nudging the man's shoulder trying to wake him. Rolling over to one side the man refused to wake from slumber. The steed began to do something more obnoxious in order to get his attention. Once again bending its head down it began nibbling on the greenish hair atop the man's head. Not only that it breathed heavily out of its nostrils to add to the effect.

The man's eyes slowly began to open not realizing what was happening. His eyes widened and he scurried away from the tree thinking that it was something munching on his head. Upon realization he sighed with relief putting his hand over his chest. Taking in a few breaths he then looked at the horse who was now staring at him. "Timber....You don't have to do that to wake me." Getting up from the ground he stretched his arms over his head. This loosened up this aching muscles from sleeping against a tree all night. Walking over to the horse he began petting it with a enthusiastic smile. "Guess its another day of just Gregory and Timber." Gregory noticed that he had left his weapon down in the grass next to his sleeping spot. Quickly he bent over picking up his spear by a thin leather strap and through it over his shoulder. Taking a hold of the horse's reins he gentled tugged on them. "Come on lets get out of here." Gregory whispered to his horse as they both began traveling through the woods.

It had probably been an hour or two of travel for Gregory and his steed Timber. Not much of the scenery had changed. The lush green forest was still miles around from what it appeared. The man stopped for a moment cuffing his hand over one of his ears. It was faint but there was the sound of rushing water in the distance. There was a river near by. Bringing his hand down he tugged on Timbers reins heading towards the sound. As they both ventured through the brush the sounds of water became louder and louder almost as if it were a roaring beast. Then it finally came into sight and it was a sight to behold. Not only was it a river but a waterfall as well. It even had the perfect amount of light where a rainbow mist could be seen as the water splashed off the cliff side. This place was paradise.

Gregory and Timber made it to the waters edge below the rushing waterfall. "We could rest here a bit. Reasonable idea?" Aiming his remark at the horse. Timber snorted replying to his question. Gregory laughed patting the horses side before reaching into a pouching hanging off of him. Pulling out a carrot he held it out to Timber and the horse gladly began munching on it. Once it was devoured, Gregory went over to the waters edge and stuck his hand in it. The water was a little cold but it didn't really matter to much. Slowly he began talking off his armor and under clothing along with it, leaving them on a large flat rock. However he kept on his under shorts if for any reason he needed to get out of the water quickly. Jumping into the water began swimming over to the base of the waterfall. Once there he found a rock he could stay on. It was a little difficult due to the major slipperiness to remain balanced. Gregory was able to balance himself out rather quickly though. Using the falling water he began scrubbing away any dirt or grim the appeared to be on him. To himself he was humming a little tune but the sound of the water covered it up so others couldn't hear of it. Closing his eyes he cut himself from the world and enjoyed the relaxing shower.

No matter what they are....or where they are from....I shall protect them from harm."

OoC: Well this is my first post. I hope I didn't exactly go to far with it but enjoy.

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 pm
Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon shifts his hands around on the rough ground under him. 'Uhhgg' He thought as his eyes slowly opened to a sideways view of a life style that he was unfamiliar with. As he slowly sits up the last thing he remembers was being in a fight with another man. Then somehow he got hit and now was here, where ever here is anyway. Although something didn't seem right about that memory, as if it was fake, but could he believe any differently. Aeon stood up and grabbed his axe that lay beside him.

"Ok, well where do I go from here?" He thought out loud as he walked down street. "No one to talk to.. no one to confirm that I'm even real.." He said looking around at his surrounds. The people he saw only stared at him. They are weak humans who know nothing of a higher power, or at least that was what was running through his mind. His cotton candy pink hair and his unusually colored skin and clothing made him stand out from all the humans around. Some even commented on him, but when he turned his gaze to look at them they would quickly turn away. "What did I get myself into?" He said as a castle came into sight. "I guess I will just see if anyone can help me patch up my memory, that would be my first place to start." He smiled as he started off towards the castle. The journey seemed like it would be long, but it was closer then it looked.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton was running through the forest with his bow and arrow at hand. The fallen leaves crunching under his feet. He waves his hand towards him and a tree branch in forced towards Anton. Swiftly pulling himself into the air and slipping his arrow back into it's quiver to grab the branch with that free hand, then proceed to swing off of it and land o his feet. "ahhhh... The wind here feels so good, although there is still no sign of other living beings" Anton huffed with a sigh. "I guess I will just have to keep trying" He said with a smirk on his face. He came a crossed a small dirt pathway and chuckled a bit. "Well this looks interesting enough to follow for now and see where it leads. Who knows, I might find a good looking girl somewhere along the way. He said to himself as he strapped his bow to his back and casually walked down the dirt trail he had stumbled uponed.

☆═━┈OOC: Sorry if it's short. I will pick up when my characters get interacting with other. ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:31 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

The shadows were cold, as they should be.
As Nyx unravelled them from around herself and stepped out onto the forest path, she felt their familiar, cool caress against her skin. But whatever pleasure the sensation may have given her was absent from her expression.
Nyx was never happy. Nyx never smiled or laughed.
Her default setting was a blank, slightly unimpressed face. And if that wasn't enough to make possible opponents think twice about facing her, her voice always sent a shiver up their spines. It was that icy, menacing, yet calm tone she had that seemed to turn "Hello." into "If you don't behave they way I want you to, I'm fine with turning you into a pile of guts and blood." Not to mention the pair of daggers that she had on her person at all times.

Unfortunately, not for Nyx, today was one of those tedious days when a group of people decide to ignore those warning signs and attempt to get the better of her.
As soon as Nyx had entered the forest, she had been aware of the four bandits, shabbily flanking her as she walked. They weren't exactly subtle, quickly sprinting from one tree trunk to the next instead of easing themselves along with slow, measured steps. The boy behind her was tailing her so close that she could have easily turned around and headbutted him, but she wasn't in the mood for that kind of behaviour today. Or at least, not just yet...

"Hey, you!"
Nyx looked up in the direction of the obnoxious voice, seeing a teenage girl swing down to the ground in front of her moments before two blade tips were held to her back. Ambidextrious, or just an idiot? she pondered to herself, watching, unamused, as the girl swaggered up to her."You, lady," the girl began, jabbing a finger in Nyx's direction. "You're gonna give us all your stuff. Or my buddy, Peregrine here," She gestured to the boy behind Nyx."Is going to cause you some mighty internal bleeding. Understood." Nyx blinked slowly and turned to gaze directly into the girl's bright blue eyes with her dark brown own. "No."
There it was. That flinch. Almost inperceptable if Nyx hadn't seen it a thousand times. The girl swallowed, trying to remain brave, and smirked.
"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you!Peregrine!" The girl backed off with a final wave of her hand, unknowingly initiating her failure. Nyx bent over just as the blades were thrust into the air above her, and swung her foot backwards to connect with the boy's stomach, doubling him over. With a loud battle cry, two more boys came barrelling at Nyx from the bushes on both sides. As if she hand't known they were there. Waiting for the right time, Nyx flipped backwards, kicking out with her legs and knocking the swords from their hands. The two boys looked stunned for a moment, before they got their bearings and charged at Nyx again. I don't think so... Pulling at the air around her, Nyx gathered in the shadows, stretching them into a long, whip-like tendril. With a flick of the wrist, she wrapped the end around the boys' necks and yanked them towards her, snapping their necks in the process. Nyx looked up to find the path empty; she knew the girl had fled long ago. Perhaps the only one with any sense... Something snapped behind her and Nyx spun around, grabbing the handles of the two blades that Peregrine had been about to plunge into her. I guess he's both... was her fianl thought on the matter as she twisted his arms until they snapped satisfactorily, then stabbed them both into the boy's body, letting him drop to the ground.

Nyx looked at the bodies before her with her same indifferent expression then turned. Once again she set off down the forest path, this time without four teenage parasites to distract her.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Daaaamn, that's a long first post for me XP haha Don't expect that all the time... ))

Claivern

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:31 am

User Image

User Image

Eve felt like she been in Chins forever and she wounder's if Arwen is looking for Eve but she A sorcerer right?. Then why dont she use magic to get out?!.
Eve closed her eyes trying to think but nothing came but thats when her ears hear something, Foot steps, someone on a path or something and close by. " HELP! " Eve yelled so loud she hate her own eat's.
One she did a her yell she waited a little bit trying to hear more thing around her.
" Humm... someone with boot's, Arrows... maybe a hunter?.. " Eve though to herself as she sighed lightly.
Eve didnt even know if her yell for help even got out, she was scared and could not understand why someone would do someone would do this to her. What did she even do?. By all that Eve hear she did alot of things good around this world.
Slowly opening her eyes, " i cant give up " Eve muttered to herself as she looked around, then seen her staff, it was close but as she tryed getting her staff with her feet but it was no good. Her feet was chined too and she could not get her staff from here. She needed to yell again, Hopeing someone could hear. " SOMEONE HELP ME!." Another yell came from her voice, hoping someone could hear her voice and come save Eve from someone that wants her dead.

User Image

(( dont worry about it Scarlett Cross, anyways my Char now is like trapped so your guy can come save me =D ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton's ear twitched slightly and he stopped. "A woman?" He said to himself as he started running off in the direction of the voice. He didn't know what was going on but if someone needed his help he would be there. He jumped over roots and swung off low branches. He did everything he thought of that would make him go faster. "I wonder what happened to this girl.." He said to himself. Suddenly as his feet hit what he thought was the ground a deep, hollow metallic sound ring from under his foot and he stopped.
"What the..?! Hello?" he asked as he searched for a handle or something to open the shaft. He called out to see if that was where the voice was coming from, and if not he would continued his journey in finding her.His hands were soon covered in mud, but even through that he could feel the rough edges of the metal. Anton found many weeds and grasses that had clung to the mud and twisted themselves around his fingers and wrists but he pressed on.

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:34 pm

User Image

User Image

Slowly but surely, Eve though about giving up but the voice called out. Maybe there is hope!. " Hello?!... please help me!... " she shouted out as she was so happy that someone came to save her at last.
Eve really needed to start learning magic, With out it, she is usless for sure.
Eve started to pull on the chins, taking to make as much sound to let this person know she here. Still eve though, why would someone do this to her?... what ever did she do to make this person chin eve up like this?. She didnt know but she now she needed to let this man know he close, very, very close to eve as she could hear him digging and pulling roots. Eve knew someone was out there but still, she was scared and wanted to make sure that this person really out there. " Anyone out there?! " she called out trying to look but with the chin so close to the walls she could not see the end of the hall.

User Image

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces