A True Bandit...1x1 closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm
Princess of Infinity

Kaito raised his eye brows a little as he looked at the boy. "Is there any reason why you're here. You're around a crime scene... You should be home." He smirked. "The culprit is at large, you might get hurt." He teased a little. He had a feeling about this boy... he didn't quite know what it was, but something wasn't right. Kaito looked back at the police, who were doing everything wrong at the crime scene. He watched for a moment as they bagged the evidence sloppily, and skipped over some important things. "Untrustworthy..." Kaito mumbled and held off his interrogation. He glared at the boy and pointed at him. "There's a reason you're here, right? Don't let me find out you were taking pictures or doing anything funny, you understand?" Now was not the time for funny business.
Although... This boy, whoever he was, was extremely cute.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Princess of Infinity

Kaito raised his eye brows a little as he looked at the boy. "Is there any reason why you're here. You're around a crime scene... You should be home." He smirked. "The culprit is at large, you might get hurt." He teased a little. He had a feeling about this boy... he didn't quite know what it was, but something wasn't right. Kaito looked back at the police, who were doing everything wrong at the crime scene. He watched for a moment as they bagged the evidence sloppily, and skipped over some important things. "Untrustworthy..." Kaito mumbled and held off his interrogation. He glared at the boy and pointed at him. "There's a reason you're here, right? Don't let me find out you were taking pictures or doing anything funny, you understand?" Now was not the time for funny business.
Although... This boy, whoever he was, was extremely cute.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

The steel-eyed boy jerked his head up to the sky, but nothing was to be seen but light from the street lamp.
"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to walk around."
He squinted at the dull light before looking back at the man. Jing could already tell that he was definitely different from the other police he's dealt with.
"Besides I'm a big boy," He watched the man turn towards the fiasco that was the crime scene then back to him. "I can take care of myself."
When the man asked if he was up to something funny low laughter and chuckling escaped from his lips.
"You've got to be new at this...Do I honestly look Like I'm up to no good?" His crossed his arms as a light smirk played on his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 pm
Princess of Infinity

Kaito threw his head back and laughed a cold hearted laugh. "It's the middle of the night and you're at a crime scene. 'Up to no good' doesn't even begin to describe what you look like you're doing. I've been in this business longer then you could ever imagine." His expression became cold like stone once more as Kaito spoke in a low voice. "And you will continue to look like you are 'up to no good' until the culprit is found, and I have a feeling I know just who that might be." He smirked ad the otter officers began to call for him. They had gotten cold feet already. Kaito ignored them and leaned in closer to the boy.
This boy, while very suspicious, was also interesting. There was something about this boy that Kaito found oddly alluring, and he couldn't figure out if that was a good thing, or a bad one.
He decided to have some fun. He didn't want to start accusing yet. After al, he had no evidence, but he also didn't was to bust the kid. And that scared him. "That is, unless you can convince me otherwise."  

UncannyDannyBoy

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces