Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron smiled, glad that Serenity was interested in coming to meet him before work so they could hang out and get dinner together. "Sounds great," he said, smiling softly at the woman. When she asked if she could come as someone other than Serenity he hesitated, nodding and smiling again. "This is the real you, isn't it? It doesn't matter what you look like because you'll still be the same person won't you?" he said, gently tilting the other's face up slightly. "Since I've never said before because it's generally bad manners I'm bisexual. I like both men and women." He hoped that would help since he was starting to think that his Serenity might really be a man disguised as a woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity smiled and leaned in a little bit. "That's right. I'm the same person, I just look a lot different when I'm not in my work clothes." He giggled a little bit. "The only time I'm different is when I'm around my father, so you have nothing to worry about." He leaned closer again and stared into Cameron's eyes for a long time. So many things were going threw his mind. What was he going to wear? How was he going to do his hair? Makeup? No Makeup? He had wanted to go out on a date with this man for so long... he was more than excited right now. He smiled. "Bisexual, hmm~? I like men." He said nonchalantly, smiling and moving a little bit closer. He couldn't pull himself away from Cameron's eyes. He didn't really understand why, but he was captivated by them.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron nodded, smiling softly at Serenity as she said she would be the same person. "Yeah, unless he's coming with you to check on me," he said teasingly, lightly touching her cheek. "I thought you might or you wouldn't have let me ask you out," he said, blushing slightly. It seemed to him that the other was extremely excited about the up coming date. His bright blue eyes studied the woman's face, seeing her move a bit closer to him. "I don't want to get you in trouble with your work here but I want to wait till you finish your shift tonight to walk you to your car," he said with a blush, not wanting to seem creepy but wanting to spend more time with Serenity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity blushed a little. "Don't worry, I'm not going to get into any trouble." He leaned closer. "You might have to wait around for a while though. I have to close up tonight." He smiled and looked down a little. His smile softened. There was still so much to think about but... All that could wait for now. Although he had a very good idea of what to wear. But the biggest question was... Was he going to talk like a girl or a boy? Did he want Cameron to continue to be lost in the dream that is Serenity or did he want Cameron to know the real him? "Cameron..." he took a deep breath. "Can um.... I guess you've figured out by now that Serenity is a fake name so um..." He looked up at the other man. "Do you want to call me Serenity on our little date, or do you want to know my real name...?"  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

"I'm glad you're not going to get into trouble. I want to make sure that you get to your car safe," Cameron said, shrugging slightly as Serenity said he might have to wait a while. "I don't mind waiting till you get off. I'd like to watch you work for a while anyway." He blushed slightly, looking down slightly at his drink. "I want you to be comfortable, even if you have to be someone else. I'd rather get to know the real you, but if you want to stay as Serenity for a while that's fine too. I can wait if you feel like it's something you can't share yet." Gently he kissed her on the cheek, smiling and shrugging slightly. "Honesty is usually best, but I would rather know you as you want me to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity smiled at Caneron. "Thank you. That means a lot." Serenity's heart skipped when Cameron kissed his cheek. "Darien." He blurted out without thinking first. He blushed. "Darien walker..." he looked down slightly to hide his blush. "I guess honesty really is best, right. So ok our date you can call me by my real name, Darien," He smiled and leaned closer. "You're ok with calling me Darien, right?" He teased. If he could be called Darien then he wouldn't have to think so much about hair styles and make up. Only what to wear, shich was quite a relief because he had been stressinto over the details since he had heard about the date.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron smiled and blushed slightly as Serenity thanked him, nodding when she revealed her real name and real gender. "I'll try to remember but you can remind me if I forget," he said, "It may take a while for me to wrap my mind around it but I really don't care if you're a guy or a girl." He gently took one of the other male's hand into his own. "I'll admit, I was attracted to you because you are beautiful but I stayed interested because I really like you as a person." The blond stroked his fingers gently against the back of the other male's hand reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity blushed and smiled. 'It's alright if you don't remember. I don't mind." He blushed even more at the comment about Cameron not caring whether Serenity was a 'guy or girl'. He looked down again. "Y-You don't have to pretend that it's not weird. And just so you know I don't like cross-dressing, I just have to. If my father ever found out I work here, I'd be dead in all of five seconds..." He explained frantically. He looked up at Cameron and smiled. He leaned forward again. "But I can't wait until our date~" He said with a wink and a smile. He had never really gone out with someone he really liked before, so this was a new experience for him. He leaned forward a bit again, blushing when he realized that their faces were almost touching, but he didn't pull away.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron shook his head, smiling softly at Serenity or Darien. "I'd mind if I didn't call you by the name that you like." He smiled at the other male and shook his head, gently caressing the younger male's face. "It is a bit weird I'll admit, but I don't mind cross-dressing guys. Even if you do have a reason to do it I'm still not bothered by it. I've had a few run-ins with cross-dressers before," he said, shrugging and chuckling softly. The man blushed as Darien said he couldn't wait for their date, moving to gently press his forehead against the smaller male's. "I can't wait either. I just hope I can live up to your expectations." Still blushing he shifted slightly, kissing the other man on the lips gently before pulling back slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darien blushed and wrapped his arms around Cameron's neck. "You can call me Darien..." He said against Cameron's lips. "And you're more than I could have ever dreamed of." He whispered against the mans lips before kissing the man again. His heart fluttered and he smiled on the inside. This was more than he could have ever hoped for. There he was, having a drink with the man of his dreams, and that man asked Darien out. His heart rate sped up again and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He pulled away for air and smiled. He didn't have any words to say other than "Wow..." and that was barely a whisper. He blushed and looked into Cameron's eyes.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron blushed softly as Darien wrapped his arms around his neck, nodding slightly as he was told to call him by his real name. "I-I'll call you Darien then. I can only hope that I'm really more than you dreamed of," he murmured to the other male. Tenderly he kissed the other male back, gently gripping the younger male's neck. His heart jumped as he felt the other male deepened the kiss, flooding his body with shivers of pleasure that he hadn't experienced before with any other kiss. Softly he smiled as he pulled back for breath, blushing and looking at the other male. "Y-Yeah," he agreed with Darien, blushing more and looking around as the others at the bar started wolf whistling at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 am
Skimbleshankx

Darien blushed a little and giggled a bit nervously. The calls were annoying but... He didn't really care that people were looking. Right now, the only thing that mattered was that he was in Cameron's arms at last. He smiled and kissed the other boy's cheek lightly. "Yea... You're way more than I could have ever dreamed. How did I attract you attention anyway?" He laughed a little, embarrassed. "Nevermind I.. Most likely don't want to know, right?" He kissed Cameron quickly. "I'm just glad that you found me." He whispered. He kissed Cameron again, but longer this time. He wanted to get lost in the feeling of his heart race and loose himself to Caneron's soft, warm lips. He smiled on the inside. Everything felt so.. Right. He was happy. It was strange... Darien never thought he would have anything but one night stands but... His feelings for Cameron were real. He couldn't deny that.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:36 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron chuckled as Darien giggled, lightly waving at the other customers and workers at the bar to ask them to leave them alone. He blushed as he felt the other male's soft lips on his cheek, turning his attention back to the younger male. "Well..." he murmured as the other male asked how he had caught the policeman in training's attention, blushing slightly since he really had been attracted by Serenity's beauty first. "Right," he replied, smiling and kissing the other male back tenderly. His fingers slid into the younger male's hair as he kissed him back, feeling Darien's lips against his and tasting his sweet mouth. Never before had he felt this way about anyone, male or female. Of course, he was still hesitant to believe that he could really have found the one person he would always love but for now it felt right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity smiled as he pulled away to breathe. He giggled slightly and blushed as some of his coworkers taunted him slightly. They knew he was crushing on Cameron, and they always teased him for it. He took a sip of the drink he had been ignoring and looked back at Cameron. He smiled and kissed the boy's cheek playfully. "So where should I meet you tomorrow?" He asked, trying to change the subject to calm his heart down a little. He looked down to hide his blush and signaled the bar tender to bring a few more drinks to the table. He looked up at Cameron briefly. Was this really happening? Or was it all just a dream?  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron blushed and watched Darien take a sip from his drink. "I was thinking that the Thai place about two blocks from here would be a good place for a first date if you like that kind of food. It's inexpensive enough you wouldn't feel bad about making me pay for it or you could pay yourself if you're the kind of date who feels uncomfortable with letting the other pay. If you don't like Thai food though I was thinking we could go to the seafood place over on Leaf Street." He lightly stroked his hand over the other male's cheek, wanting to be comforting and supportive if the younger male was still thinking it couldn't be really happening.  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff