Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Spider and the Fly (Isra/Lizzy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 am
"You said it was cruel to target wings, I merely agreed," She replied, clutching her chest,; this would hurt when it's finally over, although it would probably not be just the physical pain, "She might not share the fate of your kind, but it is still cruel for a Valkyrie to be grounded." Her spider legs had moved to encase her, almost like she was trying to protect herself from the relentless attacks, as she targeted Israfel's talons, again and again.

HP: 30/50
Damage: 4

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:48 am
He frowned. "But she will have love, and support. She will have friends and family." A small, hopeless wail bubbled up for a second as his talons began to bleed. Slow and steady, a dark red staining his legs. "Clipped wings are cruel, but a death sentence is far worse."

Lifting a bloody leg he kicked out at her legs, trying to dig past the shell to reach the flesh.

HP: 36
Damage: 9  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:02 am
"You had the former," She answered, wincing when he pushed her legs back to get to her, but somehow holding her ground as she fought back, "I think loneliness is the worst punishment you can give to anyone."

That's why...

HP: 21/50
Damage: 3

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:20 am
A shake of his head as he backed away. "No one is alone. More than that, how do you make someone be alone? Seems a rather pumpkinless endeavor." Another kick, even as she returned his blows.

HP: 33
Damage: 7  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Dragain rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 15 (8-32)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:33 am
"People can still feel alone," She had felt like that before, on the island, where everyone had somehow separated from each other, "The horsemen, who might had lost entire families or even a significant other to the hunter's weapon... Not only that..." She looked pained for a moment as her thoughts went to Jericho, who lost Riley; he's not alone, but he certainly felt that way, judging from what he had said to her.

Perhaps these thoughts kept her preoccupied, as her Fear failed her. Or perhaps, like Mac said, she was 'too soft'. All excuses in the end...

HP: 14/50
Damage: 0 - Y3 BC

iStoleYurVamps rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2 Total: 21 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:55 am
"Yes." There was a sadness in his voice, the anger fading. He knew loneliness, if only from his childhood. He knew it well enough. "Loss, loneliness, it is painful, but it does not last forever. All things change, happiness and sadness." Claws extended as he dove for her again.

HP: 33
Damage: 17  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 am
"Things do change, for better or worse," She glanced sadly at Israfel, her spider legs dissipating as she sat down on the floor, one bruised hand reaching for her eyephone; her fear shield was down, and everything was starting to hurt. She couldn't call Mac or Jericho here, they might just... Attack him...

"You better go. Keep it, I hope it was worth it," She wanted to smile, but she couldn't; it hurt too much, took too much effort. She could already feel the temporary stitch on her face fall apart as she fired off a text.

HP: -3/50

Eight
Text to Soulmate: Junko, could you bring me a fresh change of clothing please? <3 It's finished.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 am
As she fell back he followed suit, letting himself fall back into the smaller, more familiar form. He'd hurt her, and part of him regret that. A large part. Sighing he went back to his things, frowning as he realized boot were out of the question with how cut up his legs were.

Looking back he crouched down to her. A sudden drop in his earwings and a frown as he glanced over the cut's he'd left on her. "Do you want me to help you to nurse Cricket's office? This.. isn't the first time I've cut people on accident."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 am
"It's fine, thank you... This was no accident. We had a spar, and every hit we gave each other was with purpose... Don't... Insult me by saying that this was an accident," She muttered, looking briefly at her phone before looking at him; whether he had 'insulted' her on purpose or not no longer mattered, it was over, "Someone is coming for me, and... You better go now."

A short pause followed, "I feel that it's only fair to tell you this, but you had been removed from Seeds. If you leak any of its secrets out, to protect ourselves and its members, we will deny knowing you and about the pendent if questioned... We can't compromise anyone's safety."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:23 am
Junko did not want to be in public. It had been pointed out to her that..she was the acting Student Council President now, there were people hurting, she should be out there with them. But she was hurting too. She didn't want to see everyone else in pain as well, it would only hurt more.

She wanted Riley back. The first person to ever believe she could be something...it..it was like not having her around meant she..couldn't be anything anymore. She had to be strong, but she didn't want to be. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair! She had even scared Sayuri with her anger at the hunters, having thrown a pillow across her room so hard it knocked down her dress forms like a set of dominoes.

The text pulled her out of her enraged thoughts. A change of--it's finished? What was..

Oh. Did she win? She hoped she won. Junko was quick to collect the first outfit she found, a simple robe, sash, skirt and sandals. It would fit her friend, even if it wasn't the most stylish of things. It was temporary.

Junko ran quickly, not wanting to keep her waiting. Be quick, be quick. Don't keep her waiting. She spotted her on the field, waving an arm and skidding to a stop when she spotted Israfel. Her eyes narrowed, and she walked slowly to the pair. Who won? She couldn't tell.

..Lizzy was on the ground. She was hurt. She'd lost.

"No...oh Jack, Lizzy. Are you okay?!" She fell to her knees beside her friend, reaching out to brush hair away from the ghoul's friend and see her face. Oh, Jack! She looked a mess! "We'll take to to Cricket, okay? I brought something quick to put on...are you okay? Did he win? Ugh. Lizzy, I'm sorry. I should've helped you." She pursed her lips, offering the clothes. She shot a look to Israfel. "That stupid piece of trash better be worth it." She spat, not in any kind of mood to deal with ignorance.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:11 pm
For a few seconds he balked. Then slowly, a slightly confused expression came over him. "You think I... Lizzy you must have a very jarred perception of what I do on purpose versus what I do on instinct. Given the deceptive nature of Seeds, I cannot say I care very much to being removed. And as I said before." He rolled his eyes. "I am not that foolish to speak of the events. Really Lizzy, you are acting more ignorant than I was when I was a chick."

Putting his coat on, he merely raised an eye brow at Junko's arrival and words. "Strange. For trash, Lizzy seemed to want it a great deal. Trash is unwanted. " Blue eyes shot his own contemptuous look back. "I do not resent either of you. Nor do I wish you ill will, but be aware if you continue to stand by the idea that killing humans, that breaking the law will solve our problems I will put forth my best efforts to stop you." Pulling out his phone again he frowned as he saw the time.

"I disagree with your beliefs, and I will stand by my own. It is as simple as that." Pocketing his phone he gave one last look to them, a smile that did not reach his eyes, "I am sorry that things have turned out this way." And he left.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff