Kapukolu Ikaika Mule

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 am
Aloha Kākou!

Name: Anga Mstari
Meaning: Sky Stripe
Original or Joining: Joining
Personality: Complicated things frustrate Anga, but he'll tackle anything that gets in his way. A simple minded lion, he's head strong and rather lazy, but passionate once he's found something he loves. Of course, finding the energy to get worked up takes a bit. However, he's still young and has a lot to learn, so expect Anga to blunder through things. Good news is, he always thinks he'll look fabulous doing it~ and that's all that matters...right?

Extra:
Reason: Anga would love to lay around on the beaches and under some palm trees. It's a perfect paradise for him.

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 am
Oh~ and I can do the cert images as well. >3

Edit: Here you go! [x]
I'm not quite sure how big it needs to be... so I made it rather large. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 pm
Blu Chalk
Aloha Kākou!

Name: Anga Mstari
Meaning: Sky Stripe
Original or Joining: Joining
Personality: Complicated things frustrate Anga, but he'll tackle anything that gets in his way. A simple minded lion, he's head strong and rather lazy, but passionate once he's found something he loves. Of course, finding the energy to get worked up takes a bit. However, he's still young and has a lot to learn, so expect Anga to blunder through things. Good news is, he always thinks he'll look fabulous doing it~ and that's all that matters...right?

Extra:
Reason: Anga would love to lay around on the beaches and under some palm trees. It's a perfect paradise for him.

Accepted!

Blu, can I marry you? <3 Your so awesome and thank you so much for the cert image. It's absolutely perfect. If Anga wants rp with the queen or Kokoleka, just let me know!  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Lilbabe808

Accepted!

Blu, can I marry you? <3 Your so awesome and thank you so much for the cert image. It's absolutely perfect. If Anga wants rp with the queen or Kokoleka, just let me know!

Awesome! Only if I get to move to hawaii. xD
And no problem! I'm doing a few landscape paintings for a class and doing the cert was a perfect way to get me in the mood. x3

I'd love to rp! I'm a noobie rper and I'm rather enjoying it with the couple I'm working on. It would be fun for Anga to meet Kokoleka, but be worried~ he's a big derp. D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Blu Chalk
Awesome! Only if I get to move to hawaii. xD
And no problem! I'm doing a few landscape paintings for a class and doing the cert was a perfect way to get me in the mood. x3

I'd love to rp! I'm a noobie rper and I'm rather enjoying it with the couple I'm working on. It would be fun for Anga to meet Kokoleka, but be worried~ he's a big derp. D:

You have to live in Hawaii if you marry me. XD
Well, it turned out beautiful! I don't think it's too big. I'm not sure how big they want it to be but I've seen some pretty big ones in other concept threads.

Sounds like fun! I'll get an rp set up for them later today and poke you with the link. I just woke up so my brain isn't functioning well enough for rp yet. Need breakfast.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:25 pm
Lilbabe808

You have to live in Hawaii if you marry me. XD
Well, it turned out beautiful! I don't think it's too big. I'm not sure how big they want it to be but I've seen some pretty big ones in other concept threads.

Sounds like fun! I'll get an rp set up for them later today and poke you with the link. I just woke up so my brain isn't functioning well enough for rp yet. Need breakfast.

Score! My family would be so jealous. xD

Great! I totally understand the dead brain part until breakfast. I'm useless until coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 pm
Oh~ and I'll make the pride symbol too. Do you have an colors in mind?  

Skyflu
Crew

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:30 pm
Blu Chalk
Score! My family would be so jealous. xD

Great! I totally understand the dead brain part until breakfast. I'm useless until coffee.

Lol! And I'll feed you lots of yummy stuff since I bake!

Ok, now I'm a derp, I totally forgot to fill in Koko's personality in my journal. xp I better do that while I'm eating.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 pm
Blu Chalk
Oh~ and I'll make the pride symbol too. Do you have an colors in mind?

Totally missed this. XD Clearly my observation skills are also useless in the morning. When will you move here so I can marry you? emotion_kirakira

I didn't have any colors in mind, maybe light brown, white, soft pink, etc. Any shell color.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm
Lilbabe808

Totally missed this. XD Clearly my observation skills are also useless in the morning. When will you move here so I can marry you? emotion_kirakira

I didn't have any colors in mind, maybe light brown, white, soft pink, etc. Any shell color.

Baking! I make a mean pound cake. With our powers combined, we'll be the best couple ever! Of course, I'm actually a girl, so I don't know how getting married will work. xD
But we'll be together in spirit. -wipes tear-

Here's what I came up with: [x]
If you'd like me to change the colors, just let me know. It'll just take a few seconds. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 pm
Blu Chalk
Baking! I make a mean pound cake. With our powers combined, we'll be the best couple ever! Of course, I'm actually a girl, so I don't know how getting married will work. xD
But we'll be together in spirit. -wipes tear-

Here's what I came up with: [x]
If you'd like me to change the colors, just let me know. It'll just take a few seconds. xD

We have civil unions in Hawaii, not yet same sex marriage, but close enough! XD Don't know how my bf will feel about it though. I like to make this one apple cinnamon bundt cake with caramel sauce drizzled over it. ^^
Yes we will! *reaches out through the digital world*

It's perfect Blu. *cries tears of joy*  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Lilbabe808

We have civil unions in Hawaii, not yet same sex marriage, but close enough! XD Don't know how my bf will feel about it though. I like to make this one apple cinnamon bundt cake with caramel sauce drizzled over it. ^^
Yes we will! *reaches out through the digital world*

It's perfect Blu. *cries tears of joy*

Aw, man~ I need sugar now. @_@

Yay! I'm glad you like it! If you ever need anymore graphics, just let me know! I enjoy doing those things. xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff