Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Insane WereWolf
Bump~ We need only two or three more humans before we can start! cat_pirate

hey do u think i should add one more power to my spirit? cuz right now mines seems like nothing special, almost like a human >.> btw, one more guy to go! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm
kickblue

MadeAsAFilipino

Poptart Chibi

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Neko Queen Nala

MusicalPoet

Neon_CookieXxX

Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

nobodyyzfool

Z4nz1b4r

Okay lets go ahead and start, hopefully we'll get more humans along the way! So without further ado I declare this roleplay open!  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:18 pm
kickblue
Insane WereWolf
Bump~ We need only two or three more humans before we can start! cat_pirate

hey do u think i should add one more power to my spirit? cuz right now mines seems like nothing special, almost like a human >.> btw, one more guy to go! emotion_awesome

you can if you want too. just send me any updated info through a pm and I'll add it  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm
[/ pokes my head inside] Hello! ^ // w // ^  

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image

Umbra sat in the shadows as she usually did 'I wonder if anything different will happen today...' she thought as she began making little shadows around her. She looked up at the tree's 'How long ago was it that I came here...I can't quite remember...' that thought saddened her, she longed to know who she was before becoming the spirit of shadows, what was her purpose? Who was her family? "I guess I'll never know" Umbra then faded into a shadow

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Enzo sped through the forest, a blue and white blur as she ran at about 100 miles per hour as the trees and grass mysteriously began shining with a pale white light where her feet had touched."nothing beats feeling the wind in your hair in the cool morning..." Her long, navy blue sword thumping at a blazing tempo on her thigh, the light spirit skidded to a halt when she spotted a suspicious shadow that had seemed to move a few seconds ago.  

kickblue

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido
[/ pokes my head inside] Hello! ^ // w // ^

oh hey! OwO" ready to RP?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

With a voice as soft as wind...

"and who do you think provides that wind?"she said to her friend with a cute smile. Delicatly hopping on gusts of wind in the air. Her eyes looked at her friend, and looked at where she was looking. Sniffing the air the young girl scrunched her nose, smelling shadow in the breeze. It wasnt a horrid smell, just something the wind wasnt used too. She remebered the last time someone was being mean to her, and a storm swept upon the vast forest for a day or two. she didnt like getting that way, there fore she tried making friends with everyone. Her expression became dreamy as she thought about it, while sitting in the air deep in thought. "Oh Oh! do you think its Umbra?"she asked Enzo. kicking her feet back in forth as she looked at her.

and powers that blow your mind...

Out.Of. Cookies.~~~  

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm
kickblue

ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image

Umbra noticed a sudden change in the atmosphere, she peeked out of her shadow 'The Spirit of Light...What is she doing here?' Umbra decided it would be best to stay hidden 'Light and Shadow are opposite, She might think I'm like the Spirit of Darkness...' she then made sure she was completely hidden by the shadows

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Insane WereWolf

Neon_CookieXxX

Enzo Lucero

User Image
Glancing at the young girl, she replied, "Umbra...wait, is she the spirit of darkness?!" For a second there, Enzo had an alarmed expression displayed on her face, and immediately her hand jumped to the hilt of her sword.Her lip was curled in a snarl.  

kickblue

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image

With a voice as soft as wind...

the young girls pale eyes looked at Enzo, even though the light spirit seemed alert, Sora was calm. The wind being calm also. Sora pursed her lips, while picking up a Dandelion and blowing it. The seeds dispersed, flowing beautifully around the air spirit.Then leafs started making there dance around her also as she became worried "Is she dangerous?" she asked Enzo in a soft voice.She never wanted the forest to be in Danger, and would do anything to prevent the distruction of the forest. The leaves of all different colors swayed around Enzo and Sora.

and powers that blow your mind...

Out.Of. Cookies.~~~  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm
kickblue

ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra let out a small gasp but quickly covered her mouth 'I knew it...I knew she would think I'm evil' Umbra tried her best to stay in the shadows but with her slightly panicking the shadows were beginning to fade "I'm not her...My abilities may be similar but I'm not evil..." She whispered

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

nobodyyzfool

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm
Cheyenne
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

Cheyenne just kept running after she entered the forest. She didn't want to rest for two reasons. One, she didn't know if her step dad or his friends were still following her. Two, because she loved the feeling of the wind in her hair. She hadn't been able to run in years after her step dad chained her in the basement. She's been used to darkness for years now so the dreary forest didn't slow her down one bit and she weaved in and out of the trees. She started to gasp for breath soon, though. Her fragile body wasn't used to this type of exertion.
Cheyenne soon came to a brisk walk before she stopped altogether. She leaned against a tree and inhaled sharply for air. She smiled and then grimaced. She looked down at her barefooted feet and frowned. She hadn't owned a pair of shoes since she was locked up. There was no need basically since she wasn't allowed to leave the basement. She couldn't even wander around most of the basement because her chains kept her in a small corner closest to the door so her step dad didn't have to search far for her.
Cheyenne decided to rest here as she slid her body down the tree and sat at the cold ground. She shivered and pulled her legs up closely to her body as she rested her head on her knees and tried to get some sleep. Moments after her eyes closed her body went tense and she automatically shot right up and hid behind the tree. She didn't know where the voices were coming from exactly, but she definitely heard somebody talking. She thought she was alone in these woods. Or at least far enough from any dangers. She began to look frantically about and tried not to step on any branches as she attempted to flee in what she believed was the opposite direction of the voices.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

"Come on, Cly, just go in already!" Three teenagers were edging on their friend, eager to see his reaction. Clyde smiled, waving a finger, "Ten bucks first. You bet me ten bucks that I wouldn't go in...but I want that up front." His friends looked at him, mouths agape, "Dude, you gotta come out first to get the money!" Clyde shook his head, "What if I find someplace to get something to eat? I'm gonna need money to buy food." He chuckled and turned towards the forest. Just for an hour...

Clyde gripped a branch as he climbed over a fallen tree. Glancing from left to right, he smiled. "It's nice here," he noted, "I could get used to this." Suddenly, a breeze picked up. But the breeze didn't feel normal, especially in the middle of this tightly-packed forest.Then, just as quickly as it started, it stopped. Clyde froze. Something wasn't right...

Z4nz1b4r

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A L V D A N ___ II

Trees, nothing but trees. It seemed impossible, but for Alvdan nature was becoming tiresome. He had traveled for what? A month? A year? An eternity? In all honesty he could not say. Time seemed to melt away beneath the greenery here and his own internal clock was in serious need of tuning. The young man, dressed in his regal attire, worn and dirty, but still magnificent in its own feeble way, stumbled upon another root and cursed the heavens for its placement. “How unkind,” he mumbled, straightening himself and resuming his walk with what dignity he could. “Surely,” he said, stopping in the middle of the wood, “surely there must be an end to this place.” The wind ruffled Alvdan’s hair in a chilling way, the way that makes you suddenly aware that you are not alone. Dragging his sword from its scabbard, the once-prince cast his crimson gaze around the area of his musing. His feet shuffled in the dirt, turning him around as he looked for the source of his unsettlement. Voices! Close and soft or very far away, but Alvdan had heard them and he twirled around in a hasty circle before being tripped on the end of his long, red cloak, and falling into some strange woman who had somehow been hid behind another tree. The sword remained in his hand and poor Alvdan found his other snared in some odd and thorny bush. Despite his predicament Alvdan made no attempt to free himself as his eyes were drawn skyward. “Oh holy decency!” There was girl, floating in the air above him, and with her skirt giving Alvdan’s wide eyes a clear view of what was supposed to hide beneath them. Shutting his eyes, the poor soul ripped his hand out from the brush and gave the woman his last shred of noble courtesy. Raising himself up with his sword, Alvdan kept his eyes level with the face of another woman. She at least was earthbound, though he thought little enough of it. “Milday,” he said cautiously, hiding his maimed hand. She looked like a noble and Alvdan found his eyes drawn to her shining sword. It was magnificent, unearthly, and the prince took a step back from the woman. He did not wish for a confrontation, with anybody, and most definitely not with a woman.

edit : ><; Leaving for dinner soon. Sorry if I don't reply for awhile.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff