Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:02 am
Your name: Epine de Rose
Name of SoA: Asyria
Link to an image of SoA:
User Image
Preexisting member or joining rogue: Joining Rogue (Semi Pre-existing)
Desired Rank: Mshindi
Personality:
Asyria is a tough nut to crack in the sense that she often carries and expression that most regard as difficult to read. What some consider poker-faced, others consider to be stoic. Whatever your perception of her might be is irrelevant though... In the grand scheme of things, Asyria is a pleasant enough individual and will rarely impose upon others. While not necessarily a hermit, she is more than capable of entertaining herself when push comes to shove.

Raised by a single father within the roguelands, he ensured that she was more than capable of defending herself and as such, she can hold her own in battle. Matter-of-fact and very practical, she will often favour logic over emotion and few can dispute the fact that she is rarely ruled by her heart. She lives by the motto "No excuses", and has a dislike for those who are lazy, inconsiderate or deemed 'leeches' on society.

Nevertheless, when push comes to shove this lioness is a considerate sort and if it's within her power to help an individual as she passes by then she will do so e.g. if an injured lion requires a meal, she will share hers. However, while she might assist in passing this is all she will do, she finds no other reason to remain longer than two or three hours at most...

Biography:
Keeping a very long story short, Asyria was raised by her single father (Gideon) in the roguelands. While he never explained why her mother left, she could only assume that it was due to his inability to 'commit', or rather, his decision to refuse to enter a commited relationship. Nevertheless, as a loving daughter she never questioned her father, particularly when it was discovered that he was a seer of surprising strength.

What he saw often came true and his warnings always rang out in her head. In essence, through his visions and his recognition that she was at risk in his absence, he trained her from a young age to kill or be killed. However, this was tempered with patience, tolerance and the need to weight up the situation so that you did not harm an innocent. In essence, she was educated to the point that she became a gladiator and was capable of defending herself from a very young age.

Alas, as fate would have it her father soon received a vision that called for his absence in his life and he disappeared without a trace. For a while Asyria waited and then, with itchy paws and a desire to see the world, she began to wander in search of purpose of her own...

Anything else you can think of?:
I'd like to think that Asyria was an adolescent who joined the pride a long time ago and then happened to be unlucky enough to be selected for the games. Nevertheless due to her father's upbringing (before he was called off by his visions), she was able to hold her own and win, hence the explanation for her rank.

P.S. This will be an exceedingly ironic and deliciously drama filled plot based on where Gideon's new mate came from. >D

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am
Epine de Rose

Accepted! I'm still a bit unsure about how to go about all of this, but I like the concept you have going here. And plots are always, always good.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Njaa Burudani

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm
There's a Rais for the pride now! He's the only position I reserved for myself for now because of how important he is to the metaplot - everything else is open! That said, the more powerful positions are going to be a bbit more RP-intensive. Something to keep in mind anyway. :3

Anyway, here is the Rais - Theluji'Mfalme

Yes, I know he looks totally nonthreatening. But if fierce looks were the thing that counted... well he wouldn't be the Rais, ;P

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:21 pm
heart  

Epine de Rose

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]