honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki raised her eyebrow at the new comer. She tilted her head with slight interest. She could see he was the host, it hadn't been hard to figure out, although he did look some what different than what she had expected. Realizing she has been staring at the interaction between host and guest, she tilted her head to facd thd window again with her cheeks slightly flushed. It hadn't been long when the boredom hit, and her eyes closed. She might just doze off. Her eyes opened wide at the thought of ridicule if she fell asleep at the ball. Suki stared intently out the window, trying not to fall asleep.

that this was all for nothing.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:22 pm
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.:.:.Yo, we make it big in this city when we round town
Yea, and we crank the music until the neighbors found out.:.:.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Taking the long route around the mountains was simply not an option. There were rocky ledges and crumbling pathways to overcome, not to mention the great distance. Even if the horses could make it, there was no guarantee that they would. And getting killed on the way to a ball seemed just about as stupid as it came - the Light kingdom didn't need another hilarious failure to the ever growing list.
Still, the coach began to rattle as it picked up speed. It seemed that the horses were trying to dodge and weave their way around the assembled vehicles, and the noise and discomfort aside, it seemed to be going well. Brushing aside the thick silk drapes, Adriel saw countryside scenery flashing by, and further off, a looming shape. It was all spires and skeletal framework, piercing straight up into the concrete sky.
So this was what lay ahead. There was little doubt that the ball would already be in full swing by the time he reached the palace, but Adriel wasn't in a hurry.

Arrive late. Observe. Leave early. Make an impression.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 am
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Turning her head, she saw a man with dark hair and matching clothing. It must have been none other than the host. Has he always been behind me..? I must be careful here. Those thoughts ran through her head but she pushed them aside. Regaining her focus, Ysabelle smiled politely and replied, "Please; call me Bell. It's a pleasure to meet the Prince of the Palace of Shadows." I hate talking like this... Ysabelle thought. But if I blow this, Mother and Father won't forgive me. "Thank you for inviting me here." Ysabelle was tempted to ask him more things, like the purpose of this whole ball in general. But she refrained herself from doing so. She hoped more things would be revealed as the night grew on.

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Bell," Hetrious replied, right on cue. He couldn't help but think that the whole conversation sounded just like the scripted demonstrations his tutors had put on for him when he was little, and just learning his formalities. It was the sort of speaking that kept everyone you talked to at arms length, and made any real conversation an impossibility. It wasn't even the truly coded speak of the nobles that was cryptic yet full of information if you took time to look it over. It was just boring, mindless chatter that most higher ups in society could recite in their sleep. Hetrious was aware that an exchange could go on like that for some time if it was let go, and while it was something he could deal with, it didn't make for a very interesting ball. Quite the opposite, actually.

Maybe he could cut out some of the formalities, though. "If you want to be called Bell I'll have to ask you to call me Hunter," Hetrious said with a half grin. "Hetrious is a little stiff sounding, don't you think?" the Shadow Prince asked, his tone slightly humorous. Hetrious wasn't the sort to go off and try to make jokes (if he was being honest he would say that he wasn't very good at it) but right now he had the feeling that the situation called for it. He had been hoping to learn a a few things here tonight, and knew that he couldn't do that with everyone acting like they were afraid one slip of the tongue could crumple their whole kingdom.  

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
Celian Navelle

From his first observation, it had only been Celian, the Princess of Water, and the other female seen in the room. After his time of simply examining the room and admiring the Shadow Palace's decor, Celian had turned his attention away just enough to notice the male that, admittedly, had appeared out of nowhere. Where did he come from? ...Ah, maybe he was the host? Considering that he seemed to be talking to the woman in red, Celian smiled gently to himself as he turned his gaze out one of the main windows of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki lightly leaned her head on her hand, and continued staring out the window She took a moment to look around, finding nothing interesting, she then turned her head again to the window. There seemed to be absolutely no energy in the room. It was like a giant vaccuum had come had sucked out all the fun and liveliness out of the room. She sighed, her eyes trailing to the table she was sitting at to blankly stare at a random napkin. The frown stayed on her face, her boredom growing.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:12 pm
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

Ysabelle nodded politely and laughed a bit. "I'll keep that in mind, thank you , Hunter." Then seeing other guests, appearing bored, she said in a formal way, "It was nice chatting with you. I would like to continue speaking, but I see other royals are here. I don't want to keep you from meeting them. That would be very polite." Smiling and tilting her head once again, she made it show that she would love talking to him. This wasn't just a pathetic excuse for him to go away. I'm not that type of person.

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
Celian Navelle

With another look around the ballroom, Celian noticed how there were two kingdoms missing from this event. Were they simply late, or did they choose not to come? Well... that wasn't his problem. Looking once more toward the woman in red and their host, his eyes then turned back to the other woman he had spoke with earlier. She was still over there, alone and simply staring down at the table she was sitting beside. Hmm... She really didn't care about this scene, did she? With a closed-eye grin, he walked over to her and sat down a seat away from her. Looking toward her, he then lifted his hand up, lightly poking his index finger upon her cheek.

"So... Were you forced to come here for royalty reasons? It's blatantly obvious that you don't wish to be here."  

Tytun

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

Hunter nodded briefly when Bell suggested they go talk to his other guests. She was right, of course, and it was terribly impolite of him keep his other guests waiting. Where had his manners gone this evening? It seemed they were failing him when he would be needing them the most. Although it seemed he wasn't that bad off since next, almost out of habit, Hunter bend his arm slightly and held it out for Bell to take. He knew it might seem like a bit much since he had just meet the Fire Princess but couldn't help himself. Old habits are hard to break. "Shall we go then, miss Bell?" Hunter said, his words formal but the tone he spoke them in light and almost casual. He still had a small half smile on his face, and he seemed very relaxed, given the current situation. But it wasn't like him to break under any kind of pressure, especially not social ones like these, where he had the obvious upper hand, so to speak.

((OOC: This doesn't feel like a very good post =[ Sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Her cheeks turned into a light pink as she looked at him. She gave a half laugh and a small smile. "Was it that obvious?" She said, emphasing part of the statement. It came as a realization to her that she really should become more lively, and much more courteous to the guests. She had appeared as a plain wall flower. She didn't want the Water Kingdom to be seen as such a way. "My name is Mitsuki Shimizu. Next in line for the Water Kingdom throne." She said, trying to be as polite and formal as possible, even though it felt strange coming out of her mouth. She had never really practiced with formalities. Although she wanted the Water Kingdom to have a good name. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm
PoptartChibi

User Image
Celian Navelle

With a soft chuckle of his own, he placed two fingers upon her lips after she finished speaking.

"Hey, now. Sure, we're royalty and so formalities are important. To me, however, just be yourself. There's no need to force yourself to do anything." Smiling lightly, he then removed his fingers from her mouth as he then said, "Mitsuki... What a lovely name. Since you've been nice enough to give me your name, I shall do the same in return. My name is Celian Navelle, the next in line for the Air Kingdom throne. And it is definitely a pleasure to make your acquaintance, as well."

His statement near the end had purposefully been made as an echo of her own, but only due to the fact of returning formality with formality. As to his last statement, well... That's just how he was to others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:51 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Her cheeks remained a light pink as she looked at him. She shook her head lightly to make the blush disappear more quickly. "Call me Suki." She said quickly, and then smiled slightly. "Since we aren't using formalities..." She said and gave a nervous laughter. She still wasn't so sure about being so informal. "So you know how I feel about the ball....what about you? Do you usually go to these kinds of things?" She asked, trying to make casual and polite conversation. If she was going to be less of a wall flower, she would have to start somewhere.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm
PoptartChibi

User Image
Celian Navelle

Nodding in response to her first comment, though he remained silent until she had asked her questions. With a soft smile, he lifted one of his legs up and resting its angle onto the knee of his other leg, giving himself a slightly informal position. Of course, he didn't care. This was how he was, and he wanted to show her that.

"I see... Well then, nice to meet you Suki," he said in response with a soft smile, before placing a hand under his chin intrigued and considering in appearance as he thought over her questions. "Truthfully, I can't say that I know how you feel. That would imply that I could enter your mind and read your thoughts and emotions. No, I'm just expressing a hunch that, like I said, was pretty obvious. As to your questions, though... I have attended some balls in my lifetime, yes. Though, I feel much more myself in the streets with the people than in a closed space with snotty and unbearably formal royals. I will admit, though... This is the first time I've ever been to the ball of another kingdom. It's... very interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:31 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
She rested her head lightly on her hand and looked away. "I haven't been to any balls really, well not since I was a little girl anyways..." She said and she lightly covered her mouth to stiffle a yawn. She stretched her arms a bit, then leaned her head back into her hand. "So how do you feel about recieving the crown to your kingdom?" She asked casually, and looked over at him with a questioning look. She had never liked awkward silences, so she was trying to keep the conversation going. Although making small talk had never been her forte.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm
PoptartChibi

User Image
Celian Navelle

Nodding lightly to her comment, Celian slowly began to understand her discomfort being here. When she asked her next question, though, he returned the questioning look back to her. It was an interesting question, one he hadn't really put much thought into.

"Hmm... Honestly? I don't know... I know my family and the royals would prefer someone who was far more formal like they were to lead their kingdom. The way I see it, however, is that a kingdom is not just run by the royals. It is run by the people who live under the royals, the simple folk who carry their own burdens. It is within their power to live under the rule contently, or destroy it all in a single night with grudges. If I am to rule, I want to rule in a way that makes the people realize this power of theirs..." Finishing his little chat, he looked over to her and smiled again, asking, "What about you, Suki? How do you feel about being the next Queen of the Water Kingdom?"  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff