Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Quest for some proper Water (Tseng & Yuzhi) (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm
"For now. You win. For now. Later I shall get my revenge and it shall be sweet as a well ripened fruit," she said haughtily her chin tilting up in defiance at her Brother's victorious stance and claim. She let him help her up and once on her feet she dusted herself off a bit and more calmly untangled herself from the reaching branch.

"I will face you again and again, each time a little more victorious," she retorted with a sniff of pride. At his observation she simply nodded. "Carry me," she demanded and without so much as waiting for him to agree she moved to launch herself onto his back mostly grabbing onto the damp fabric of his top and climbing so she could lightly wrap her arms about his neck without choking him.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm
"If you say so sister," he replied while rolling his eyes, not completely buying that she will actually get back at him. When Yuzhi suddenly jumped onto his back, he didn't fight it. Instead, he just laughed and grinned at her.

"Alright alright. Then away we go! EXTREME PIGGY BACK!"

And thus he blazed away back to the reserve.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Oh she'd get him back. Maybe not now but when he least expects it.

"YEAH~!" She shouted gleefully as she thrust a fist into the air before she clung back on so she wouldn't fall off due to the 'EXTREME' nature of the piggyback ride back.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff