Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 am
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

There are two different ways to start this in my opinion.

We could begin with the character's beginning their first day of school or we could begin with your character already in class and my character coming in a bit late as a surprise type of ordeal.

Why dont you start with your character first ? That'll give me an insight on how to react and go about it, since you're the game-master and I dont know which direction the story will roll.

Did you just call me the game master? Haha, that is an amazing reference. That made me smile.

Alright, I shall make my first post when later, I'm in school right now and I can't exactly pull up all of my resources. But just out of curiousity did you reead the base of the group roleplay I had you move? I really want people to join and I might have one person. XD Which isn't very good.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 am
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

We could begin with the character's beginning their first day of school or we could begin with your character already in class and my character coming in a bit late as a surprise type of ordeal.

Why dont you start with your character first ? That'll give me an insight on how to react and go about it, since you're the game-master and I dont know which direction the story will roll.

Did you just call me the game master? Haha, that is an amazing reference. That made me smile.

Alright, I shall make my first post when later, I'm in school right now and I can't exactly pull up all of my resources. But just out of curiousity did you reead the base of the group roleplay I had you move? I really want people to join and I might have one person. XD Which isn't very good.

Yepp I did. Looks like a grand idea again. biggrin

And I' out of roleplays, so I guess I'll join. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:52 am
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

And I' out of roleplays, so I guess I'll join. biggrin

That makes me beyond happy. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 pm
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

And I'm out of roleplays, so I guess I'll join. biggrin

That makes me beyond happy. Thank you.

Glad to have helped you. biggrin It's my pleasure, actually.  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image The sun shined slightly through the darkened shades of her bedroom, she clutched a small puppet to her chest as her sleeping gown ruffled nicely around her form as she looked at the clock softly with her crimson eyes...

"School, a new start I suppose." She somewhat smiled before standing and laying her puppet on the pillow, the puppet was a small ball ligament with no feet and dark blood red hair, it was her favorite one that she tended to keep for herself. As she hurried to the closet she slowly shed her bedding attire and slipped on a black plaid skirt and nice sleeved blouse, white of course. And after slipping on a small blue tie and a red ribbon in her hair she was off down the stairs with her pack in hand. She slipped on her black socks while her breakfast slowly heated in the toaster, two small European pastries she had stowed away for the first day.

As she ate she wondered about how her day would turn out, different emotions and thoughts swirled in her mind before she finished her foot and stepped out. "Today can go a multitude of ways...I just hope no one's mean to me." She sighed and up the slow walkway she went...

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 am
{{ Naoto Sasaki }}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Like a rolling stone...

The early-morning breeze. The clear shaft of sunshine. The whispering tree-tops.

32nd street. The children's park at the right, the super-market at the left. Naoto smiled gently to himself as his fingers tightened into the handle-brakes, the whirring front-wheel of the bicycle coming to a stand-still. His left-hand swerved closer to his eyes in a smooth movement, cutting through the air. 6:43 AM. Exactly seventeen minutes till school starts. He has never been late. Nor will he ever be.

As the smooth breeze rushed past him in a hurry, he chuckled with the faint scent of loose ecstacy, allowing himself to be lost in the flood of time and space. The gentle promise of now. The quiet ringing tone of tomorrow. It was only in these transient moments that he felt a spark of a connection, his mind weaving through the coarse layers of distant memory. A glint of a shimmer. A sparkle of recognition. A shadow of doubt. And it's gone again. Into the vast depths of colorless vagueness.

His sigh would be inaudible. The whisper of the breeze now just a wail. A soundless accompaniment of what lay ahead. Muffled. Lost.

A moment was a moment. It was not time, it would not flow on towards a destination. Nor was it a footprint, preserving hints of time. It was just a flash. Unknown light in darkness.

It happened to him often.

He would always lose what has always been his.

And then it came. The moment Naoto would never forget.

Just as his eyes turned in hopeless wonder away from the glinting sun to the shadow, his hands slowly gripping at the cross-bar of his bicycle....he saw her.

The girl with eyes like rhododendrons...

The moment stretched on to infinitum. Not even the crystal sun as bright as her silver hair.

Who said that moments could not be eternity ?

How does it feel...?

Breezeheart

{{ OOC: Sorry if you get a flood of quotes...I just have a bad habit of editting posts a lot...}}  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm
Vruez

((OOC: It's alright, My computer has been really on my case lately but I promise that I'm here to stay now.))

User ImageAs her steps fell upon the surface of the street her mind wandered, endlessly dancing in a field of her own thoughts as the sun fell on her form. Moving past person after person as if not to damage herself, her body pristine glass easy to shatter...

Her scarlet colored eye's caused many a person to stare as she hurried along, her taciturn face being enough to stifle even the smallest of comments from the way her hair looked as she moved slowly down the street's careful sidewalk. Her eye's shifted as her skin felt small bumps of nervousness, a person was staring at her but she couldn't seem to feel who or where it might be coming from. Earlier on her stroll to school she had seen so many people rushing off to her daily life, but would one of them really be watching her.... She blushed and kept walking, her soft shoes making dainty noises on the sidewalk as she stepped.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm
{{ Naoto Sasaki }}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Like a rolling stone...

Could moments be eternity...?

A patter and two. Of footsteps. A moment. And two. ...

Waking up...

The soft breeze rushed past him again, soothing his senses, awakening and entrancing him to a deeper slumber of another nature...

Was this a dream...?

The sun-beam. Clear and powerful. A bronze tinted looking glass. A piece of deja vu. Memory simpering in its half-lit trance. Reality crumbling to pieces... Fallen autumn leaves from another era...

All against her silver hair...

Consciousness blinked slowly, sifting through the vague grains of threatening reality and fond unreality, engulfing Naoto... and his little world through the looking glass...

A slight vibration through his right wrist. A shove at his shoulder. A buzz of intermingling voices. And his own faltering footsteps through the sea of crowds...
The tinkering shimmer of hair, the unmistakable turn of the eyes. Rhododendrons in spring. A light autumn breeze...She was a dream, in crumbling reality. And a dream she should remain...

The pair of eyes blinked at him. Rubies in the sunshine. Beautiful. Precious. Brought to an abrupt standstill in a sea of motion. A hint of a demand at the arched brow. A flush of embarrassment in the moonlit cheeks.

" Um...Miss ? If my guess is right, you are new around town. You see, I work as a news-paper vendor. Close. I...urm...know almost everyone here. I can help you if you need something..".

He was never good at lying.

Or at half-truths.

How does it feel...?

Breezeheart

{{ OOC: That's great... biggrin }}  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am
User Image As she turned to the echo of voices to a somewhat louder tone she lost her train of thought and a blush of crimson danced across her otherwise porcelain face. His eyes a darkest hazel fell upon her ruby orbs as she eyed him, a moment of awkward silence had passed before he spoke as if he were getting the audacity to speak to a princess or something. His glasses hung carelessly from his nose as if he were exhausted and his hair was a bit messy but it was cute that way, at least that's what she thought. His clothes were average and he seemed to be very down to earth...the kind of person Raven used to hang out with before her accident. Handsome...

As he spoke her mind smiled as emotions of someone speaking to her was realized. "Um..." Her soft voice spoke before looking into his eyes again, for a moment she looked away before but now she wouldn't dare shy away from his eyes. "That's very nice of you but I think I can deal with things on my own...and Miss isn't my name...My name is Raven..." She nodded to him and patted his shoulder with her right hand softly before turning to leave down the street again towards school, her silver hair calling to the sunlight creating a soft gleam.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 am
Vruez

User Image As she turned to the echo of voices to a somewhat louder tone she lost her train of thought and a blush of crimson danced across her otherwise porcelain face. His eyes a darkest hazel fell upon her ruby orbs as she eyed him, a moment of awkward silence had passed before he spoke as if he were getting the audacity to speak to a princess or something. His glasses hung carelessly from his nose as if he were exhausted and his hair was a bit messy but it was cute that way, at least that's what she thought. His clothes were average and he seemed to be very down to earth...the kind of person Raven used to hang out with before her accident. Handsome...

As he spoke her mind smiled as emotions of someone speaking to her was realized. "Um..." Her soft voice spoke before looking into his eyes again, for a moment she looked away before but now she wouldn't dare shy away from his eyes. "That's very nice of you but I think I can deal with things on my own...and Miss isn't my name...My name is Raven..." She nodded to him and patted his shoulder with her right hand softly before turning to leave down the street again towards school, her silver hair calling to the sunlight creating a soft gleam.

Empress Violet

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm
(( OOC : Very very sorry I didnt respond...I saw your post only now... Would you mind quoting me in the next posts ? ))

Breezeheart

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm
Vruez
(( OOC : Very very sorry I didnt respond...I saw your post only now... Would you mind quoting me in the next posts ? ))

Breezeheart

((OOC: Of course I don't mind, I was forgetting too up til now.))  

Empress Violet

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces