Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] I can handle this myself...:T (Yuzhi & Shikoba)(FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 Total: 19 (7-28)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm
She had just barely woken back up when suddenly she had felt herself get jerked around. Yuzhi had been about to make a protest when she saw the cause for the upset and suddenly understood. The small Horseman summoned her weapon and began to gather up her fear her body shifting a bit appearing to grow in size and muscle mass until... She hiccuped and suddenly the concentration and power were gone.

Yuzhi made an annoyed expression as her cheeks tinged with a small blush. She glanced at Shikoba hoping he was too focused on the creature to notice her 'mistake'. The creature sought away to get at Yuzhi and succeeded lashing out at her viciously during her distracted glance.

LE STATBOX
Yuzhi's Stats
HP: 35/40
DMG: 2 [2d8 -8]

Mini Boss Stats
HP: 15/15
DMG: 5 [Auto-Damage]

medigel rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 3, 2 Total: 19 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm
Shik made a swipe at the creature to fend it off, knowing that they were not in the best of shape after the first fight. Luckily for Yuzhi he wasn't paying attention to her, instead concentrating on condensing his FEAR into his free hand. With a growl he dashed his weapon across his palm, blood pouring out in a stream that defied gravity and painted his person: swirls and symbols coated his previous wounds, sealing most of them shut and leaving behind the look of red paint.

"Stay back, little one," he told the scholar, defending his torso as the creature bit into his arm. "I would hate to have to carry your body back to your kinsmen."

(( HP: 15 + 17 = 32 - 5 = 27 [lawl clarification from Zoo helps] 40 - 5 = 35
Damage: N/A
Miniboss: 15/15 ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 pm
She kept her weapon summoned and frowned at Shikoba's words, "My brother would expect no less of me if I went down while fighting," she said simply with a bit of a shrug, "and besides why shouldn't I help you as you did me?"

The creature struck at her once more making her stare at it in a highly displeased manner. Stupid little thing. Did it not know who it was dealing with!?

LE STATBOX
Yuzhi's Stats
HP: 30/40
DMG: 0 [2d8 -8]

Mini Boss Stats
HP: 15/15

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:09 pm
He supposed she had a point, though Shik had learned early in life not to expect anything from anyone. Honor wasn't always a component of war after all. Violence, however, was. As the creature gouged a branch painfully into him, the horseman stabbed at the thing to drive it off.

"And here I thought Conquests preferred to fight from afar," Shikoba commented with a hint of a smile. "Or let others fight for them. Laundry must be taxing with all those layers to get rid of blood."

(( HP: 30
Damage: 2
Miniboss: 13/15 ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm
"That'd depend on which of us you are dealing with. Some of us are much more close and personal," She quipped back, "do not judge us for the weapons we use, judge us for our willingness to fight for our beliefs," and with that she took some steps back so she could adequately fling her spear at the monster for greater effect. The spear hit and the monster squealed and scraped a branchy appendage of her.

"As for the blood? Yes, it is annoying, but we wouldn't wear what we wear if we didn't know how to clean it after a victorious battle~," Yuzhi said simply, "and on the topic of others doing the fighting for us ... well what great general does not lead a good army to fight so that they can conquer their foe more easily?"

LE STATBOX
Yuzhi's Stats
HP: 25/40
DMG: 4 [2d8 -8]

Mini Boss Stats
HP: 9/15

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm
"Hmm." He brought up the dagger to defend himself as the minipet gouged a thorn-riddled tusk in his direction, grunting as he sliced the tip of it off in response. And then he broke into a smile that seemed all the more manic and bright when against the new blood patterns on his face. "Fine words from an imp!" he declared. "I would seek a battle with you and yours when this is finished to see that will in action."

(( HP: 25
Damage: 3
Miniboss: 6/15 ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 pm
"If you do not consider this battling then I wonder what your criteria are for a simple conversation," she said idly as she simply hefted her spear up to try and ward off the creature's attack though she leaned forward a bit too far and it got her anyhow. Ah well.

"Because last I checked this is considered a battle of sorts," she added after a small wince.

LE STATBOX
Yuzhi's Stats
HP: 20/40
DMG: 0 [2d8 -8]

Mini Boss Stats
HP: 3/15

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:22 pm
The horseman chuckled even as the animal ripped through his defenses to land another few slashes on him. "Fighting side-by-side and fighting against one another are very different battles," Shik stated as a matter of factly, his free hand clutching the new wounds to try and staunch the bleeding. "Though if fighting minipets tire you so, I understand declining a fight against something larger~"

(( HP: 20
Damage: lol
Miniboss: 3/15 ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm
She fixed the Giant with a flat stare as her spear twirled within her hand and suddenly she just very not-so-elegantly whacked the beast upside the head with the side of her weapon thus knocking it out in a rather comical fashion, "I am not tired, Giant. I could probably fight three of you."

That's right. Three of Shikoba. She would take them all on and win.

LE STATBOX
Yuzhi's Stats
HP: 15/40
DMG: 7 [2d8 -8]

Mini Boss Stats
HP: 0/15

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm
Her spunk made him grin all the more widely as the creature was swiftly knocked unconscious with one fell swoop. "Good to know; it would make me relish the battle all the more," he replied, cutting off the thorny branch from the minipet to stash away. "Though sadly I am only one person. I could fight like three if you'd prefer."

There was a patch of lengthy grass that looked like some of what was planted in the priestess's garden. He bent to cut some and arched a brow when the grass came alive and attempted to wrap itself around his foot and unseat him. Thankfully this battle was not nearly as long as those with the mini pets, and eventually with a few swift cuts the grass was tamed and thrown inside the bag. "The life here has an intensity to it," Shik observed, almost sounding happy.

(( Roll 1: Vines
Roll 2: Miniboss
Roll 3: Long grass ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm
She smirked over at Shikoba, "If you think you can challenge me that way then go right on ahead," she replied and desummoned her weapon once it seemed there weren't going to be a threat and as she watched (and resisted the urge to laugh) Shikoba struggle with some grass she also went on her own little search her hand grasping and pulling at low hanging vines that she swore looked different from the ones earlier.

Then was proven wrongly and suddenly she was on the ground. Napping with the torn pieces of vine in her grasp.

Trance Stuff Got
1 x Minipet-thing.
2 x Sleepy Vines

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Aaah, the little sleeping beauty was at it again~ Well he supposed he could make sure no other creatures decided to attack them like last time and thus, making sure he stood clear of the vines, Shikoba checked the perimeter. Some flowers caught his eye not far from where the scholar had fallen, very familiar to his eye. He braced for the petals to come alive and was satisfied to dodge the first few bites the snapping dragons had for him, though each time he pulled one out of the ground another managed to n** at his fingers.

Today was a rather bloody day, and it was just finding materials! Eventually Shikoba just yanked each flower straight and cut them without regard to their bites, tossing them into the bag like the rest. At the least the scholar wouldn't be bothered should she roll over in her sleep.

Had he felt devilish, he would have tossed a few on her anyway, but . . . He doubted that would end well. No, he would wait and watch until his companion decided she'd had enough of the dream world.

(( Roll 1: vines
Roll 2: mini boss
[Roll 3: tall grass
Roll 4: snapping dragons ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 am
It took a bit before she was awake again and once awake she got up to her feet but used some vines to help her up not thinking straight just yet from overwhelming grogginess due to her earlier nap, however, soon tiredness overwhelmed her again and down she went like a ragdoll grasping some vines in her other hand as well.

...She was getting her daily dose of sleep for sure.

Trance Stuff Got
1 x Minipet-thing.
3 x Sleepy Vines

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 am
Shikoba proceeded to rumble laughter at the sight of the scholar accidentally sending herself back to sleep. This one was interesting company to say the least . . . And the trip had certainly taught him that there were dangers still even in Halloween. While he was sure the ghoul would protest when she woke, the horseman decided he would at least try to pick her up and move her away before she could continue the cycle of sleep and waking.

Only his hand accidentally brushed against the vines Yuzhi already carried, and with a curse under his breath found the exhaustion falling on him. To hell with this fauna: he'd prefer the sprightly sorts from Famine, even if they were more inclined to gnaw a finger off than simply send you to slumberland. The giant collapsed by her with a yawn, the blood tattoos of his FEAR fading as he fell asleep.

(( Roll 1: vines
Roll 2: mini boss
Roll 3: tall grass
Roll 4: snapping dragons
Roll 5: vines ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 am
When she awoke once more it was to an eyeful of Shikoba. This time she was more careful as she just lay still for a long moment staring at him and taking in his sleeping face her brow furrowing a bit. As she stared at him she started to wonder how she felt about this particular Horseman. Most of the time her feelings about others were decisive and suddenly it bothered her that she wasn't sure if she liked him or not.

He teased her about her clan, about her height, about various other things as well. Most of the time she brought it on but if it really bothered her that much then why was she sticking around him?

Certainly he helped her just now but...

With a small grunt she crawled to her hands and knees and grasped lightly for one of his wrists and started to somewhat gently tug at him so she could pull him away from the vines having no idea that he had planned to do the same for her. One of her hands slipped from the grip of his wrist and landed in a patch of nearby snapdragons and she paid for accidentally disturbing them rather dearly as they bit at her. She let go of Shikoba completely just then and snatched at a few of the snapdragons.

They wanted to be bite? Fine, she'd grab a few of them in hopes the Priestess will mash them up for the Trance Reagents. Reagents in hand she stared down at Shikoba, he was too heavy for her to carry. She crouched nearby and waited to see if he'd wake soon.

Trance Stuff Got
1 x Minipet 'Mini Boss'
3 x Sleepy Vines
1 x Snappy Snapdragons

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items