Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:43 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Samt03
There was a comic for it though.... so ya know... a/m/C wink

Anyway I gotta get back to work here.

Oh! I forgot about the SR1 comic! Thanks for that Sam. Hey, did you want to borrow mule too? I need to make two more to be happy.

I got Vorry and Kain still. 3nodding

Poor Vorry never gets any online time. emo  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Sera offered me her Kain. I'll add him to my mule pile. I'm in the process of making my own Vorry; I just need to register a new account and wait for it to get a trading pass.  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:50 pm
Vorador needs more screen time. He's a pimp!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 pm
I gave Umah away to Scrab. I could make another one but I'm not certain about that.  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I gave Umah away to Scrab. I could make another one but I'm not certain about that.

I'm working on gathering stuff for my Ariel one now. I want to make her kind of creepy and Eerie though
like in the way she was in Soul Reaver 1

I think I should dress her in black.

Suggestions for a black top for her?

I was going to use two Ravenwoods for the ghostly effect.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm
Yeah I think my Ariel is "healed Defiance" in terms of looks. Mortanius is also supposed to be defiance but he needs help. Honestly I can't say. Is tektek layering right now?  

Lieutenant Turel

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 am
I would be more active, but my husband's in the military, and we're getting transferred. In fact, in a few days, movers are coming to pick up our stuff.

We'll be in Texas in about a week and a half...so my activity's been spotty I know. I am sorry...but between cleaning house and packing stuff and everything else....  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:27 pm
yum_strawberry I'm sorry I haven't been very active... at all.

I just haven't felt very well for the longest time, and Gaia just hasn't held my interested much at all.

I'm sorry.  

ArkRaptor
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Sorry you've been sick KZ. You know, what if I did an event? Would that make you come to us?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm
yum_strawberry I don't know.

And it's not that I've been sick.

I just

I've just been sad.  

ArkRaptor
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm
If it's anxiety/depression (you honestly do not have to reveal; it's your choice whom you wish to talk to about it) I recommend a counselor. Or a puppy. Puppies tend to do a lot for the mental health.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm
that stupid harpy
yum_strawberry I don't know.

And it's not that I've been sick.

I just

I've just been sad.

*hugs Kitty* >:

I love you Kitty.

I want to give you lots of hugs.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Going to post on Sei so I can be active on the guild with this account to. I probably could be more active with the other mules as well; it would make it interesting if many LoK cosplays showed up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm
Sei is all pink and floofy in pink. 8D HI JEFFY!

Also here is that recruitment thread I said I had made. If anyone wishes to post in it go ahead. Para and I have already started.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/welcome-to-nosgoth-a-legacy-of-kain-guild/t.77970931_1/#9  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am
*brainstorming in progress, stand back* (I'm also drinking atm since I'm allowed once in a while so my spelling, grammar, and thought process may be off... or flowing to well...)

a) How about featured avatars? Getting one (or more) of us up there that has the guild url prominent on their profile? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/interested-in-being-on-the-homepage-let-us-know-here/t.48450339/
(I can't do this with any of my accounts cause of my main.) I have friends that have been featured and they've gotten a lot of profile views & guild joins.

b) Do any of us randomly enter the arena's still? No? Yes? Maybe we should...
1) Voting and commenting like Turel said she was doing is a great idea, I think we all should try and do it randomly.

c) Forums. What do we post in and where? And I mean everyone? Do we all have guild links in our siggys and profiles?
1) I do the event threads to say 'hey we're out here' and I think they would help if they were more active, but at least their a start.

d) Stupid as this sounds, message in a bottle, can that be used to place LOK references in so that maybe people will look at the person sending the message? I have no idea how they work so I dunno here. We can't put the url to the guild but maybe we can get people to look at us and see the guild via us.
--> wink Fish can be gotten for free via DC and dumpster dive so everyone can keep a tank up to do this with. I know half of my mules are running tanks for the lite fish, I could start sending out messages with them.

We want any and every way for us to say 'hey here we are pay attention to us' to get new people to join. Right now it's gotta be a general scream of 'we still live' if nothing else.

Be active everywhere, every forum you can think to post in without breaking TOS. Know answers to questions, hang out in Q&A, stupid stuff like that so we're visible everywhere. Make sure everyone has a link to the guild in their profile and siggy depending upon what their doing. (Main has one in the middle of her profile, nice and visible)

We got this guild listed under popular before, lets do it again. Post in the guild daily, there's a spam thread for first daily posting. I use it when I have time to get on mules. If you have time to jump online and do your DCs on the mules/mains post somewhere in the guild while your collecting them, more gold for you and it ups our activity. I can make a few more word games and such in Spam if people want.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff