Are you, Are you,
Coming to the Tree,
Wear a necklace of rope,
And Hang side by side with me

Name: Ember "Emmy" Knight
Username: xx Alexandria Rawr xx
Years in asylum: 1
Position: Patient
Personality: It varies...Most of the time she was calm and collected, other times she was like the devil. She had several anger outbursts and very few nurses could handle her. She is very...out of it and she asks relatively stupid questions. Her favorite question is "Does my thumb look spanish...?" She stares blankly at nothing and when people ask her why, she just brushes them away with something random. Ember always has a innocent look in her eyes, even when she was angry.
Biography: Ember grew up roughly. Her family had never in her life had more than $100. She never really went to school, she went when she had to. Hense the Anti-Social Behavior disorder. She never got along with anybody but her mother, who was relatively the same way as Ember. She always carried her stuffed bunny named, Mimzy. She also uses a purple pen to right "Hope" On the inside of her right wrist with a peace sign above it.
Other: She recently found out Mimzy talked and she talks to wolves/dogs.
Disorders: Adolesence Anti-Social Behavior and BorderLine Personality Disorder.
Appearance:User Image

Strange things did happen here,
No Stranger would it seem,
If we met up at Midnight in the Hanging tree.

[align=left][color=indigo][size=10]Are you, Are you,
Coming to the Tree,
Wear a necklace of rope,
And [i]Hang[/i] side by side with me[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff439/_BlinkLover182_/Anime/girl-1.jpg[/img]
[color=darkviolet]Text, text, text, text. "[b]Ember Talking[/b]"
[b]O[/b]ut [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]upcakes:[/color][/align]

[align=right][color=indigo][size=10]Strange things [i]did[/i] happen here,
No [i]Stranger[/i] would it seem,
If we met up at Midnight in the Hanging tree.[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 am
emoanimegurrl2489
(¯`•¸·´¯) z๏гค ครtคгtє (¯`·¸•´¯)

Username: emoanimegurrl2489
Name: Zora Astarte
Years in asylum: 2
Personality: Zora is schtizophrenic but she is most of the time she is happy and quiet.
Biography: Zora had a happy childhood, an only child with two loving parents. Well for a while.. When she was 10 her parents began to argue about everything and grown to dislike each other. Her father became an alcoholic which made her mother fuss at him more. While all this happened Zora developed a voice in her head who became her "friend". Her parents never noticed Zora when she talked to herself because they never cared. When Zora turned 16 she didn't have a birthday party because she had no friends so she just stayed in her room that day. Her parents however got in a big fight and Zora heard them so she went to where they were and tried to stop them, but the situation only became worse. Her father hit her in the head really hard and when that happened she changed. She was the same Zora but the voice that she had in her head since she was 10 snapped and told her to kill her parents. She did what she was told to do because the voice was her only "friend" and while she killed her parents, she didn't care and was actually happy because she was finally at peace from her parents, but since she killed her parents she was sent to the Mental Asylum and she has been there for 2 years.
Other: She likes to draw and write poetry.
Disorders: Schitzophrenia

Accepted!  

MagicalJediGirl146

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 am
xXRawr NuggetsXx
Are you, Are you,
Coming to the Tree,
Wear a necklace of rope,
And Hang side by side with me

Name: Ember "Emmy" Knight
Username: xx Alexandria Rawr xx
Years in asylum: 1
Personality: It varies...Most of the time she was calm and collected, other times she was like the devil. She had several anger outbursts and very few nurses could handle her. She is very...out of it and she asks relatively stupid questions. Her favorite question is "Does my thumb look spanish...?" She stares blankly at nothing and when people ask her why, she just brushes them away with something random. Ember always has a innocent look in her eyes, even when she was angry.
Biography: Ember grew up roughly. Her family had never in her life had more than $100. She never really went to school, she went when she had to. Hense the Anti-Social Behavior disorder. She never got along with anybody but her mother, who was relatively the same way as Ember. She always carried her stuffed bunny named, Mimzy. She also uses a purple pen to right "Hope" On the inside of her right wrist with a peace sign above it.
Other: She recently found out she could communicate with dogs and wolves.
Disorders: Adolesence Anti-Social Behavior and BorderLine Personality Disorder.

Strange things did happen here,
No Stranger would it seem,
If we met up at Midnight in the Hanging tree.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm
Username: Nicolette Mahar
Name: Astra Hades
Years in asylum: 9
Personality: When the "Numbers'' aren't talking to her she can be a quite an enjoyable person to be with. It's obviously easy to make or break any relationship with her and she is mostly happy to be with people. She doesn't enjoy hurting people but that's only when she's really herself.

Biography: At a very young age she started to hear the voices in her heads, she would call them the numbers. and they could be any numbers, such as 9 or 52. They quickly took a turn for the worst, they used to be talking about happy, cute things like playing but then as she got older they turned into murder plans. They would tell her to kill the family pets, mother, father and siblings. The Numbers would rarely stop talking to her while she was young and even though her younger and older sisters cared for her the Numbers always talked about them. Not all of them were bad, though some were. Her parents treated the numbers like they were real while she was young so that she woundn't dissagree or anything to that nature. He older sister, Veronica and Astra had gotten into a fight anf when her sister had gone the extra mile Astra ripped a dress from her closet and did what the Numbers told her to. She tried to choke Veronica. With all of the yelling and screaming it was hard for her parents not to hear and they literaly had to pull them apart.
A couple of years later a couple of robbers came to rob their house and while she stayed hidden she watched her family get murdered, which didn't help her case a bit. Once the police arrived they had found her in the puddles of blood laughing and they assumed that she had murdered them. She was taken to the aslyum at the age of eight and has been there ever since.
Other: Take her black mask and you have a problem on you hands. She is a big writer, she will just sit in a corner and write... or draw. Sometimes she Speaks Swedish because she is mostly Swedish.
Disorders: Schitzophrenia and Slight OCD
Theme song: Smooth Criminal: Glee version
Appearance:
User Image  

tinyleaff

Shy Friend

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm
Nicolette Mahar

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 am

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Username: eMberzane
Name: Kali McArthur
Years in asylum: 3
Personality:Kali has a dark personality, and often secludes herself. She gets violent when she is touched by anyone. She has imagined friends, but nothing that would permit any mental disorder
Biography: Kali led a normal life. Her parents thought that her imaginary friends were harmless, and for the most part, they were. She was an only child, so her imagined friends were to be expected. Some kids at her school picked on her, and would try to get her angry. It never really worked. One night, her house caught fire, no one knows why, her right eye was badly damaged, (it was already not well from birth) so the doctors removed it. Everyone got out safely, but that's when she really changed, and was sent away.
Other: She loves to draw on the walls, floors and anything, really
Disorders: easily angered, doesn't like any contact with people, has only one eye
Appearance:
User Image
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

eMberzane

Devoted Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm
eMberzane

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:57 pm
Username: Silent_Song16
Name: Dianna Alberdene
Years in asylum: one year so far.
Personality: Usually quite quiet and secluded, unless she shows interest in you, but will show compassion if you show it to her.
Biography: Ever since the age of seven, she had loved fire, she lit fires, watched fire, sometimes played with it. Except, people always made fun of and tortured her for love for fire, calling it freaky and unhealthy or even beating her up behind the school, which slowly ate at her sanity. Things got worse at fifteen when people found out she like anime and ponies as well, the torture and teasing got worse, until one night, she snapped. She ended up burning down the entire school on the night of senior prom.
Other: She is seen carrying a plush pink pony with a straight pink mane at daytime, but it is gone at night. She also likes writing stories and poems.
Disorders: She is an insomniac (If you count that as a disorder)
Appearance: User Image[

(Do I start posting if this is approved then? And by ponies I mean the Lauren Faust kind.)  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Maiya

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm
MagicalJediGirl146

Username:
Miss Maiya
Name:
Katja Wolf
Years in asylum:
Position:
Patient
Personality:
shy, curious, studious, observant
Biography:
Katja was sent to the asylum after she failed to burn herself to death. She went for only three months without eating anything before she attempted suicide. Her parents, worried for her well-being and the family reputation, sent her to get help and hoped she would be out in a year at the most.
Other:
Katja likes to be called Kat as well. She loves cats and has a tabby cat named Miezekatze at home, which she got for her sixteenth birthday. She has a fascination with both fire and rain. She used to be a child model and hails from Germany, though she also speaks fluent English and French.
Disorders:
Pyromania, Anorexia Nervosa, Major Depressive Syndrome
Appearance:
User Image

Thanks for considering my character! Please quote me so I know what your decision is! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Username:Deathangelle
Name: Claudia Ellington
Years in asylum: 5 years but was transferred to The Asylum
Personality: Claudia ~ is the true person in the body but she is rarely let out. She is quiet and mellow usually just lost in her thoughts. Sabrina ~ is the wildest one out of the personalities she does what she wants when she wants with no moral code. Nina~ is the more innocent of the group she is playful but she hallucinates things.
Biography: Claudia always had her personalities it was fun for her. She doesn't remember when they appeared they were just their waiting. They were Claudia's angel and demon. Nina would tell her to be nice while Sabrina didn't care about the consequences.
Other: Claudia was convinced by Sabrina to get a tattoo while Nina thought it was exciting.
Disorders: Psychopath with multiple personalities: Claudia ~catatonic schizophrenic Sabrina ~ Psychopath Nina ~ Disorganized schizophrenia.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash