Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Air Temple Island
Meditation Pavilion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Ghost_S

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hanzo was somewhat felt that its wrong. "Are you sure you want that?" he asked her knowing that she wasn't sure about her decision. "You haven't been outside of this temple haven't you? I can tell by just knowing your reason so." he said looking at her, it wasn't right having arrange marriages cause marrying someone you don't even love isn't right at all. Hanzo looked at her, "Want to go somewhere out here?" he asked her hoping that she'll say yes and that the temptation of leaving the temple would come in to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 am
mori36
User Image Despite her good girl appearance she really wasn't a goody-two-shoes. She only sometimes was a good girl. The young woman thought only for a good two second before she agreed to the idea ot going out. "Why not." She answered him. It didn't seem to be a bad idea to do something like that. She was usually by herself and no one would notice that she was gone. "No one will notice me gone." She answered him.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

X_Ghost_S

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:44 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

When she accepted the offer he smiled then grabbed her hand and princess carried her. "Hold on tight." he said to her with a smile then jumped off the cliff, while they were falling on a tall cliff his feet were straight and moving in circular motion then an air formed on the feet making a small tornado but weak since it was master level airbend again. As they were falling the air was cool and it had a good feeling as they fall, then landed on his boat with air nomad sign on the side. After sitting her down, he airbended to move the boat and headed off to the city.

(TO THE PARK!! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

❝Water always flows downhill. So does my love...❞

Matthew wandered into the quiet pavilion and stretched his arms up. He hadn't been to the Island in a little over a week and thought he was due for more meditation. He looked out across the bay and smiled gently. The buildings and hustle-bustle of the city made him glad that he wasn't in it. Matthew turned his back on the city and took a seat on the floor.
He breathed deeply and sat his hands on his lap, sitting up straight and closing his eyes. It relaxed him to be in such a quiet area. He was glad that he was allowed to meditate there, even if he was only a waterbender. But he had never caught a glimpse of the Avatar while he was there. It was alright though, he didn't see the need in it. He cleared his mind and started to meditate.

❝... are you prepared for a flood? You better build an ark.❞

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm
Silent Saffron

User Image
Em walked into the pavillion. Her and her aunt were on the island. Her aunt was here for a meeting with the royal families, she didn't have to go. And she decided she needed some quiet time. Wearing her black fingerless gloves and golden bronze knuckles incase. She walker in making sure not to disturb anyone. After all this was a quiet haven for people who seeked peace just like her. Seeing a boy with silver wearing a stitched up black shirt, blank pants and a tanned scarf. He looked pretty interesting so he decided to sit by him. "Hey" She greeted him quietly, she was shy around new people.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew rose an eyebrow. Did he hear a voice? He opened his eyes and looked at the girl. He took a long exhale and smiled gently. "Ah, hello. Are you going to be meditating as well?" He didn't mind the company. It was only meditating anyways.
He turned his head back straight ahead but didn't close his eyes yet. He wanted to see what the girl would do next.

Maylin_C

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:25 pm
Silent Saffron

User Image

Em started to like this guy. He was alright in her book. "Yupperz. I've come to also relax and just get away from the world. Ya know what I mean?" She answered his question starting to be herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew sighed and let out another smile. "Yes, I do. It's nice to be away from the city. I'll probably end up missing my home soon though." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He probably wouldn't be able to meditate now that the girl was here. She was very cute in his eyes. He wondered if she was a bender like he was. There were plenty of benders that came to the Island to master the more spiritual side to their bending, so he wouldn't be surprised. He decided to introduce himself first.
"My name is Matthew. I'm a waterbender."

Maylin_C

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:47 pm
Silent. Saffron

User Image

Em smiled, she found that she could relate to him. He was pretty handsome if she had to say so herself. She was about to ask his name when he had given it to her. 'Matthew and a water bender.. well first time meetin' a water bender' She thought to herself. "Nice to meetcha Handsome Matthew. Mind if I call ya Matt?" Her aunt had always reminded her it was proper to ask if you could give a person a nickname instead of going ahead and calling them by their nickname that you chose for them. "Oh and my names Emily but I hate my full first name so just call me Em" Introducing herself as she held out her left hand to give him a hand shake. Again her aunt taught her after introducing yourself there were many ways to finish the introduction such as bowing or a simple hand shake. She felt like she forgot something when she was introducing herself. "Oh yeah! I'm an Earth Bender" She said remembering what she forgot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image

Aoi stretched, looking rather out of place in her dark clothes as she moved into the pavilion. there were already two people there, as was to be expected considering the island was open to most during the day.

She ignored them for the moment, sitting with her back to them and facing the sea, a light breeze greeting her face and lifting her bangs a moment, making the blue arrow visible.

She slipped into her meditation quite easily, and was soon lost to those around her, focusing on the flow of energy around her, specifically that of the wind that occasionally picked up pace as she sat there. Across her lap she had laid a staff, a common occurred among those gifted with the element of air. After all, flying was the fastest way to travel.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jabbbberwokiiii

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm
Maylin_C

мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew gently shook Emily's hand and smiled politely. He hadn't met someone so perky in a while and it was refreshing. He moved his hands back to his lap and spoke smoothly. "Em the earthbender. I think Emily is a very good name, though. But as you wish." He had noticed the second person show up and start to meditate. He didn't want to disturb them, as they seemed deep in thought.
"You can call me Matt. I don't mind." He chuckled and sighed.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

Em smiled at him, he totally respected her. Unlike those jerks, scum, maggots, and odious that would try to flirt with her at her work. Mostly when she introduced herself to them they would just disregard her nickname and call her Emily. Or something stupid like Emz, little Princess Emily. the beautiful and hot Mistress, and what she just got called recently Emi-Boo. All those names she found annoying towards her. But Matt had just given her respect, and that made her beam totally happy. "Alright Matt. Ya know Matt even though we just met I'm startin' to like ya" Feeling herself grow nervous. 'Wait what the heck! I don't grow nervous' She had to save herself. "If you catch my drift that is" Relief then over came her as she grinned loop sidely at him.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Aoi stayed like that for a bit, before she sighed, opening her eyes. She had no need to meditate farther, having not come across any serious incidents lately. She glanced behind her at the two that were also on the pavilion.

They seemed pretty deep in conversation, so she politely turned back around, though she was no longer meditating. Instead, she watched the ocean, smiling lightly as she did. It was pretty nice out today, and she was in a good mood today.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:29 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew chuckled to himself and grinned. "I like you too, Em. I haven't had anyone to talk to recently so it's nice to meet you." He closed his eyes gently and kept them closed as he talked. "Maybe sometime you can show me your bending skill. It would be very fun." Matthew took a deep breath and opened his eyes to look unto the bay. The girl that was there before had left and was looking it as well. He didn't want to seem rude so he spoke softly to her.
"I'm sorry if we're bothering you. This really isn't the place to hold conversations while others are trying to meditate."

Maylin_C

neodrac54

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm
Silent Saffron

neodrac54

Em smiled as she heard that he liked her too. Hearing the suggestion of teaching him earth bending she smirked. "As long as you can teach me water bending" Looking off towards the ocean she saw a girl with black hair wearing a black jacket and black jeans. They must have bothered her with their talking. "Sorry... about all the chitter chatter goin' on we'll be quiet now, if ya want to continue to meditate" She apologized as she looked towards Matt. She couldn't help but blush at him secretly as she turned away and closed her eyes. Having her lap in a cross crossing form as she meditated.  
Air Temple Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff