Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm
Japanesestarfire

"They told me you killed one of them. The only reason they want you alive is for medical research." he grabbed out his combat knife and sliced a strip of his shirt off. "it's best you not be infected when I bring you there. Or do you just plan to heat seal your wound shut?" he scoffed. Why am I doing this? She's trying to get on my emotional side. The target is not a friend, this one isn't even human. he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm
kefkadragon

"Seems they got you wrapped up in their little lies too..." She said quietly, smiling bitterly at the ground as she said it. Not at him, but at the scientists. It was because of them she was on the run after all. She raised her eyes to look at him again. She noticed he had intended to wrap up her wound. A flicker of happiness appeared in her eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it came.
"Leave it. Although I appreciate the gesture." She said, meaning it. "I'd rather just die of it. It's better than dying at the hands of those scientists. Unless you'd like to kill me yourself. I wouldn't mind dying at the hands of someone who has sone me at least a bit of kindness before I die." She thought about how much he wanted his money. "And don't worry about your money; I can tell you a place full of gold and gems I've collected through my time running loose. It'll give you the amount you want."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:08 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther scoffed at her remark. "bah! Gold and gems. Are you demon or a bloody genie? It's not like we can move with the building burning." he said. He could hear fire sirens outside. "Damn! We need to move before we get spotted. If we get caught, I get arrested and lose my money. You would probably end up back with the scientists. Neither of us want the results." he walked over to her. He leaned down to pick her up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm
kefkadragon

"I am a demon; but with the position I've been through, I became a scavenger too. You find some pretty interesting things." She remarked. When he went to pick her up she didn't try to fight or protest. But first she waved her arm out and most of the flames disappeared. "Wouldn't want innocent people to get killed in a fire." She said, although she thought he would probably think it's funny considering the rumors he'd heard.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:23 pm
Japanesestarfire

He saw the flames die down as he picked her up. "tell me, what did they do to you to drive you to murder? You look so beautiful and innocent. You don't look like a murderer." he said. He walked out a nearby door and began walking down a staircase. The breeze had died down. about time! Why didn't it stop earlier. he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 pm
kefkadragon

"Maybe it's because I'm not." She said quietly, feeling a bit weak from how much blood she lost from her ankle. It throbbed painfully and she tried her best to mask it. "Not like you'd ever believe me though." She added, a trace of bitterness, and also sadness, in her tone. Curse those scientists for brainwashing everyone!  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther groaned and put her down. He wrapped up her ankle and sat down on a stair. "it's best we don't move you until you regain some blood. In the meantime, what did they experiment on you. I don't exactly trust these big wigs with all the money. They must be hiding something." he put the safety on his pistol and reholstered it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm
kefkadragon

"You sure you want to know?" She asked, watching him put away his gun. She wouldn't want to put him in as much danger as she was in; they wanted her dead because of what she knew. "If they know you know, which they will, they'll kill you too."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:44 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther coughed once and looked towards her. "Tch, I'm not afraid of death. I've been close to it so many times, the devil may as well be my friend." he chuckled at his remark. "I do want to know. I don't care the consequences. I'm going to hell anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm
kefkadragon

"Okay.." She said, still a bit unsure. Her words flooded out. "They've been testing me to enhance their weapons, armor, you name it. Using my blood and dna. Anything of mine. They take it by force; I get hurt. And they're making a secret weapon. I don't have the complete details on it, but it's big. Big enough it needed it's own underground warehouse. It's supposed to be an 'ultimate weapon.' They planned to take the rest of my blood to get it to work. I escaped before I let that happen. I'm not helping them take over everyone. That's what they plan. And now that I know, they want to kill me. To silence me."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:18 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther was shocked at the explanation. He stood up and brushed himself off.
"I'm not turning you in. I'm completely against the idea of using living creatures as weapons. Who needs $300 million anyway? I had to listen to them for hours. They gave every detail of your physique. Those bastards, I'm not going to be a puppet for living weapons." he put his hand to his chin. "now we'll have the scientists after us. Possibly police and spies for my "activities." bah! We've got nothing to worry about. You look human enough." he formulated a plan. "ok. We will pose as a husband and wife. We get a large hat to cover your face. I can get a plane to anywhere. Only problem is your ankle and the scientists chasing us." he paused to think this through.
(done for tonight.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:22 am
kefkadragon

Lena held up a finger for him to wait a moment and lowered her hand down to her ankle. She'd never tried healing herself before, but she did distinctly remember overhearing the scientists say it was possible for her to do it; something about she can regenerate faster than humans. She closed her eyes and concentrated on sending a little energy into her palm, and watched as the cloth on her ankle slowly stopped bleeding. Hesitantly she removed the cloth and saw it stopped bleeding and hurt a lot less, but the wound was still there.
"Could you help me up please?" She asked, looking back up at him. "I want to see if I can try walking on it now."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther immediately walked over and helped her up. "fancy trick you got there. I probably needed that when I got captured in Azerbijan. Those middle eastern folk don't mess around." he scoffed. There was little known activity outside. Suddenly, the helicopter that had turned on them could be heard in the distance. "damn! That was a scout copter for them! They know where we are. We got to move!" he said urgently. He knew he couldn't take down a helicopter by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:32 pm
kefkadragon

Lena nodded and tested walking. There was still a considerable about of pain, making her limp a bit, but if she could take her mind off of it she would be able to do fine. "We should get gong." She agreed, starting to move. "Where to? You have a place in mind?" She asked.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther thought for a second. "we sure as hell don't stay here. Damn it! I told them to meet me at the airport. How much does it hurt to walk? I may have an idea. It's complicated and highly illegal. If it works out correctly, I could get my money and we could escape. If only airports weren't so crowded or I told them to meet me in an abandoned warehouse or something." he looked outside. The helicopter was circling the building. Let's see. No weapons on it. But it has a camera on it. We need to figure out a way to get away from it. he thought.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff