Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
Planting for the Future (Molpadia,Shik, Griselda) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
JetAlmeara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:38 am
"I told you it was a terrible place" Molpadia stated with a shrug as Shik finally seemed to be getting annoyed by the troubles. I mean they were just looking for seeds - it really shouldn't be this hard..but no they had to deal with these little beasts every five steps and ill tempered tree's. Molpadia loved trees - most war clan members did..but these ones well, they certainly were not among her favorites.

"And I will happily go on a hunt to rid the forest of these pests" She agreed..as soon as they found the rest of the seeds they needed - speaking of which, that looked like a good tree and focused on the task at hand Molpadia failed to realize that Griselda was missing until she was halfway up and stretching to reach one of them. When she did grab hold of a seed she was distracted by some movement in the trees a little ways off and fell back to the ground with an oomph.. thankfully she had been able to slow her fall a little bit with her wings before hitting the ground.

"I saw something larger moving in the trees in that direction" She told Shik, pointing as she stood back up and dusted herself off "Maybe it's Zelda" She added hopefully "But hey I've gotten another seed at least" She proclaimed while pocketing her find along with the first one.

((x2 seeds huzzah!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:31 pm
Zelda cocked her head, catching a distant sound -- someone calling for her? She sighed. She'd best wander back to catch up with the others before she got hopelessly lost. Besides, pickings looked slim here.

It took awhile to catch up with the others, but she managed, after some time, to squeeze into their presence just in time to hear Molpadia say that she'd found another seed. Oh, good. Did that mean they were finished here?  

fenshae

Beloved Codger

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 pm
Whatever luck had graced the women was frowning still upon Shikoba - again a minipet sought out the seed of his choosing, and again his dagger flew forth to smite it down. "By the bolts of Jupiter, I will slay every living thing in this forest if need be," the giant hissed, no longer amused by his ill fortune with these animals. There was probably a reason why Shik didn't keep a worker around; it'd probably turn into leather sandals at this rate.

Growling a sigh as Zelda found them, Shikoba resummoned his dagger and tucked it into the cloth about his waist, hand clenching in and out of fists. "Go on ahead," he told them. "This is . . ." Embarrassing? A sorry sight? He was an executioner, not some gods damned plant-picker. Just because he enjoyed trees did not mean he was good at finding the appropriate materials for growing them - Shik had come to realize just how little he knew about non-violent skills.

The more time passed, the darker his face grew.

((OTL))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm
While Shik spent some more time trying to make 'friendly' with the local wildlife Molpadia turned her gaze to the tree's attempting to pick out one that might bear the seeds they need. "How about that tree over there? Looks pretty high - perhaps there is a seed up in the branches?" She suggested after a few moments thought.

It certainly couldn't hurt to look right? Maybe they'd even get lucky and Shik could find his seeds so they could get out of this messed up forest - and despite what everyone said about 'getting used to it' the more time Molpadia spent here the less she actually liked it.

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas