Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Searching. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

Lily lit up almost immediately at the prospect, "Really? You promise?" she wasn't smiling for real yet but she was incredibly close to it.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:10 pm

"I promise. And you know that when I do I do not do so lightly." he eyed her curiously as if taking her in for the first time all over again.

"It was a mistake I realise, to let them take you away. It is not a mistake I will make again. No, we will have a home this time. Not be allocated into other people's families like bartering chips."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 pm

"Yeah!" her voice cracked like a whip, she would not be denied her last solace in this world. She refused it.

"We will make our own world where we can be together forever, okay brother?" she eyed him thoughtfully again.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Another curt nod. "Precisely. Do not see this as an end in any way, this disaster, it's very much a beginning." Prospects of a life of pure tradition and restraints on everything he did had been something he'd merely accepted, not savoured. The prospect of a wider world he could shape as he saw fit was so much more exciting.

Losing his sister would have been an undeniable setback to all of his possible futures however.

"And while we are here, with this rabble of mishmash clans, I intend to give only those of conquest my true name." A new name, a new identity, a new beginning. Let them guess if he was a noble in his past life, if he hailed from the lines of paupers or emperors. "I will simply be Alva."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:06 pm

She looked immediately thoughtful at his offered name. He was right. She wasn't about to hear her true name mangled in the voice of these... other... horsemen.

"I'll be Lily then." she offered, "Like the pond we used to play in as children. Before the separated us."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

He nodded. "It suits you."

There was a fleeting instant of sadness as he realised those ponds were now gone forever. Perhaps it was fitting that their memory live on in her nickname. "Very well Lily. We will both have new names and a new future."

He stroked her back affectionately. "There's no time to be sad, there's a lot to do."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:44 pm

"I don't even know where to start." she gave him a long thoughtful look. She was thinking about the same. The ponds were gone forever now.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:12 pm

"Frankly, at the moment, nor do I, I'm afraid. I'm about as knowledgeable as you about what we have available to us resource wise. But its simple enough to correct that once we have our place to live sorted out." he nodded.

"We'll find a way to make it work."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

"Let's get our place sorted out then?" she gave him a wary look.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:39 pm

"Indeed." He gave her a very genuine delighted smile. His day was suddenly looking up.

He led the way back to the buildings.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

And Lily followed closely.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff