Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice had staid quiet the whole tim she brought her down there at first and when he filled the tank she was in with water. She watched him for a few moment as she put her hands up to the glass pressing softly against it. "My name is Alice." She said to him in a song like voice. The reason it was like this is because when she was underwater her voice was song like and louder so he could hear her. She watched him closely while moving her tail back and forth so she could stay moving.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier nodded, "Nice to meet you Alice...I'm Xavier. How'd you get stuck in the net?" He leaned back with his arms crossed as he relaxed a bit in the chair, or as much as it would allow before it became uncomfortable.

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice listened to him but had to think of what to say about how she got stuck in the net. "I was swimming and I my tail got caught in it. So when I tried to get out I got stuck even more." Alice explained to him trying to use the right words to say. She could speak english but sometimes she got some words wrong. She smiled sweetly at Xavier because she was happy for once./b]

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier scratched his head. "Sorry about that...if I knew mermaids were real I would have made them...mer-people friendly." He chuckled nervously then looked at her. He was still having a hard time believing that floating in a tank of water right in front of him was a real mermaid.

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

"I am the only one in this area, sir. So no one but the hunters know about me or mermaid for a fact." Alice said right after he stopped talking. She didn't say anything for a few seconds but the added. "So what are you going to do with me? You can't tell anyone that I am here at all." Her voice was scared and worried this time but still song like.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "I can't put you back out in this ocean. If they find you...you're dead. I couldn't do that to someone like you. I can see your emotions, I'd just be so guilty." He sighed and looked around before his eyes were fixated on her again as he got an idea. "Unless you know if a place that's safe as had more of your kind. I could sail you there."

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

"I don't know even if there is more of my own kind, sir. There is nowhere I can go." Alice cried out to him started to be on the edge of crying. "Does that make me your pet then?" Alice asked the fisherman she seemed then to lay at the bottle of the tank like she was resting herself but her tail was still moving a bit as she watched him. her hair floated in front of her face so it covered her eyes.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier sighed then shrugged, "I guess. Unless you want me to put you in the middle of the ocean somewhere, or if there is some way to make you human." He said as he stared at her

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

"The only way I can become human is if I fall in love with human. Also I would rather die then be in the middle of the ocean where there are things that can eat me, sir" Alice stated to him with a calm cool voice. "Hey got anything to eat beside fish?" She asked him with a smile on her face because she really wanted something to eat.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier nodded then laughed a bit. "Maybe you'll fall in love with me." He joked as he laughed a bit. "Yeah sure. Let's see..." He got up and wondered around a bit and came back with a sandwich. "It's best to eat this above water. The bread will get soggy and wet in the water."

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice nodded at him and smiled when he gave brought her a sandwich. Like he said to eat it above water she swam to the top of the tami and shyly took it from him before eating it slowly.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier smiled at Alice. "Eat as many as you like really. I have enough food to last me weeks. I'll bring some more food in here tomorrow."

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice smiled at him when she finished the sandwich and went down to the bottem of the tank again. She looked at him still smiling and happy. She even happier that he would give her food when she needed it. For onceAlice trusted a human. She wished she could be a human someday.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier yawned and walked over to the bed. "I'm going to take a nap. You might want to take one too. You seemed a little weak earlier. Get a little rest." He smiled at him in a kind and charming way. He walked over to the bed and laid down. He fell asleep after a couple minutes on his side facing the tank.

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 am
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice watched the fisherman sleep for a while before laying at the bottem of the tank. She used her tai as kind of pillow as she laid there falling asleep. She fel asleep like that in the tank. Alice sadly never dreamed much but every time she would have nightmares. This was a time she had the nightmare again. It was just about What the hunters would do to her if they every found her..

Kassumi6

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces