Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm
Mia's given this boy to be given away through an event for the coalition~<3 He'll be joining with his two sisters and adopted into the Malika and Sah's family. He's infertile though.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Awesome sauce!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 am
Added a bit more information in~ Gonna get the history in either today or tomorrow. <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:14 am
I'll go ahead and post Picolit, who will be a Tuccar. ^^  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 am
-totally thinks this IT and the other racing pride should hold yearly race-contests.- X3 Rivalry!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 am
Only if enough people want it. D:> But probably not.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:11 pm
I love the idea of a racing rivalry. ;w; I want it. -roosts-  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:21 pm
The only problem I'm seeing with it is that the two racing groups are most likely nowhere near eachother. D:> Also...racing isn't a 'sport' per-say. It's their culture. The large race is tied in with their legend that I'm still fleshing out to where they re-enact it.

In summary for their WIP legend:
They're the children born of the wind and sun.
The wind is brothers to the sand (at this point, it was like...beach sand, there were no vast deserts).
They raced one another to the sun; wind won.
The sun though, gave the sand a desert, where he and his brother could live in relative harmony under the sun.
The Great Race reenacts the race between the wind and sand.

I do like the idea of a rivalry and if I can find a way to put it in without taking away from from the coalition, I'd love to do it.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 pm
*Cough* I wouldn't mind a rivalry race once a year xd They could easily use birds to carry the messages between prides about where the next head-to-head will be, and who the participants will be >3>; (Which can also provide for inter-mingling of pride and coalition genes?) >3>; *Brick'd* ... Ow D8 -Rubs head-  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm
Okay, I'm just going to have to come out and say it. D:> For now, I don't want a racing rivalry with the coalition for a couple of reasons but I'll keep those to myself. Maybe in the future, but not right now. :c At this point, if there was a rivalry, it would probably be a separate racing group that split off from the coalition that believes the sand won instead of the wind. Then the Great Race would likely be between the two rather then in just this coalition. Which is something that -may- happen since Mia and I have talked about it.

:c I'm sorry if it disappoints anyone, but the coalition does not usually race for sport and would have no reason to challenge another group or defend their racing if they were challenged to a larger one by another group that had no connection to them other then the fact they raced too. In the future, possibly in a meta or just event, the two could help eachother or be connected in some way. Then they could likely have a friendly match once a year that turns into a rivalry kind of thing. I'm not saying no to the idea of rivalry, but just not right now. It just doesn't make sense to me to throw it in.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 pm
This is your/ you guys' baby so don't even worry about it. 3nodding

On a different note: I'm totally going to toss this dude in here, but I haven't figured out what I want him to do yet. XD;;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm
Finally decided. I would like my golden boy there, Shadi, to be a Tuccar if that's alright. owo  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm
I love this concept!
And I'd love to throw this lady in here, if possible! <3

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:07 pm
Lovely lady there, Lolly. ^w^  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Sherpuff