Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InkSm3ar

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:40 pm
Only in need of 1 more person!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 am
Only in need of one more person, but if I don't find one more person in 12 more hours I start! You can still join after that time comes.

InkSm3ar

InkSm3ar

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:43 am
Quote:
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Quote:
PoptartChibi

START!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Ivan Kai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Ivan met James all he could think about is the next answer to the puzzle, what did he have to do to get to his goal. James showed him all Ivan have to figure out is what makes something impossible, possible, and he could do anything. With a mix of biology and mechanics Ivan could probably manage to turn his body into a superhuman. Ivan groaned,"How the days slugged on."
School was such a drag with what he was learning from James he was probably years ahead of the level of neurology they were. This was algebra compared to quantum mechanics. He looked down at his arm. Now a piece of solid machinery that was completely attached to his brain, Ivan could never stop thinking of the possibilities he could possess with his arm. His aim: To progress in the field of neurology and engineering to the point he could give even James a run for his money.
"I can do this", Ivan said aloud to himself, "I just have to get out of this hell hole first!  

InkSm3ar

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Ⱥsтяιgαяε User Image

Dawn broke in an explosion of colours over the grey city. It was overly cliche, just how far apart in every aspect that the dead land and the sky were. A contradiction to rusted, scarred, back alleyways. The sunrise radiated a pure sort of hope.
Astrid could swear that the air was singing, thrumming in a melody. Interspersed by the clinking of broken glass and empty spray-paint cans that rolled over in her wake, the song peaked for one terrifying, breathless moment - and faded.
Faded like the dripping patterns on the walls. Once garish, gaudy, a city girl's proclaimation of her own dream. Neon colours gone monochrome, hopeful expression gone weary and cynical.
The city air, so permeated with the fog and filth of human desire, swam mistily before her eyes. Gray dust obscuring the colours, to hide the false image in the heavens.
Dreams die in this wasteland of a city...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Λphrodite○Ҁaldwell
══════════════════════════

I am here, hiding behind the curtain,

Aphrodite stopped in her tracks, looked from side to side, then kept walking. A frown formed on her lips as she went around the high school in another circle. This was her nightly routine. Aphrodite would come during the night, walk around the school a couple times to make sure there was nothing lurking around, then go on her way. This was just another way to keep the humans safe, and that was her goal, to keep the humans safe. Aphrodite then turned around, climbed up the chain link fence of the school, and landed gracefully on the other side. She smoothed out her school uniform she still had on from early on the day. She really did look like a normal high school student. Tapping the toe of her shoe lightly on the ground, she went her long route back home. This was another precaution on the humans' safety. Crossing down an ally, Aphrodite stopped again. She tilted her head, thinking she heard a noise. She listened, then kept walking, the frown never leaving her face.

And waiting for my spotlight.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Ⱥsтяιgαяε User Image

Dreams were funny things, in every sense of the word. Dreams being hopes for the future, something to look forward to. Dreams being limitless. Dreams being the quiet satisfaction of a peaceful night in comfort and warmth.
The city could provide none of these things. An artificial sky domed overhead, suffocating, restricting. And as the humans always were, earthbound and helpless. Astrid had seen the angel, heard the mocking flutter of feathers that would brush - and crush the canopy that kept them in. The heights that they could fly to were only paralleled by their limitless arrogance.
She scorned those that believed they could be protectors. Those, soaring above in their pride and naivety, believing that they could fight for justice. The paragon of "angelic" virtues, to help the weak. But the weak were weak, and survival of the fittest dictated that their kind would die off.
That monochrome block - the institution, had always been a place that Astrid couldn't stand. Uniform perfection, strict rules. It was opressive, it was disgusting. Quite the example that this city followed, with none of the freedom that lurked in the alleys as she did. She felt nothing for the children inside. Trapped they were, helpless both in body and spirit. But her spirit could fight.
And then it struck her - pity. She vaulted over the chain-link and brushing past, left the mark.
The neon bird cascaded on the sides of the concrete, one mangled wing bleeding a rainbow.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image

Ivan Kai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey I'm home!" Ivan called as he entered the house. He had never really thought about how weird it sounded, saying something like that to his mom that is.
"Where have you been!" Ivan's mom cried out as she rounded the corner from the kitchen. Ivan's mom was not one to really worry about him doing just about whatever he wanted, that was until he showed up at midnight tonight. "You were with that man again weren't you!"
"Don't treat him like that! Do you not remember what he did for me! You should be thanking him." She didn't understand, how could she? She wasn't the one who had lost an arm and then been given everything he could have hoped for. Ivan felt like he had lost something to gain the whole world. To Ivan what he had lost was a small price to pay.  

InkSm3ar

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
InkSm3ar
User Image
Λphrodite○Ҁaldwell

There it was. It struck her, leaving her standing frozen. The feeling of death and a demon nearby. She had almost made it back, she could see her normal two story home. Aphrodite was frozen on the side walk, her heart beating in her chest. She heard the faint yell of the boy entering his house she was standing in front of. With pure instinct, she picked up a stone laying on the sidewalk. There was a flash of her hand, and the streetlight she had been standing under burst, and went out.
Aprhodite stood on the dark street corner, looking every way was to make sure no one was watching. Instantly, her wings sprouted from her back. The stretched far, the red featers seemed to glow in the pitch darkness. Her knees bent, and she was sent soaring back to the school. It only to a minute to arrive back, her feet landing on the ground swiftly and gracefully. She was infront of the chain linked fence, looking at the woman. Her wings curled against her back, her eyebrows slightly furrowed. She knew what she was, she could practically smell it on her. "This is my territory." Her tone was calm, and her words flowed smoothly. "I request you leave immediately. "She wasn't looking for a fight, in fact, she really wasn't in the mood for one.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:56 am
User Image
Ⱥsтяιgαяε User Image

Astrid could have called it motherly, if only the expression were less devoid of any hint of love. The angel was staring at her with an eerie mixture of self-righteousness, disgust, patronising contempt and and air of someone who thought themselves superior.
Annoyed as she was, Astrid couldn't stop the hint of a smile that cracked on her face.
"How morbidly appropriate. An angel, a harbinger of death as a guardian of this institution. Really, people have a terrible sense of humour these days."
Her dry tone was followed by a sudden, sharp flash of movement. Astrid hopped off the chain-link fence and drifted in the direction of the boy. Uneasiness, not fear, had coloured his expression. And it was clear in that moment. There was no weakness here, just surprise, and no knowledge that would stir him up against either side. She could see the angel's movements again, oddly wary, an overprotective mother smothering her charge.
Astrid started again, more determinedly in the direction of the boy's house. Taunting, sullying that silken rush of feathers again, to taint the floor as red as her wings.
Glancing back to make sure the angel was still there, Astrid picked up a shard of street lamp, flipping it casually and watching the meagre hints of light glimmer off it.
"Is this any way to treat your territory, angel? Are you as much of a destroyer as you believe me to be?"

Poptartchibi

InkSm3ar

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:51 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
InkSm3ar
User Image
Λphrodite○Ҁaldwell

"Don't make me sick." Aphrodite growled as she glared at the demon. Her fingers cluched into fists, as she took a step towards her. "I can practically smell the death on you. Tell me, how much blood are on your hands?" She didn't wait for an answer. Her Scythe appeared in her hand, and she twirled it expertly. The twirling seemed to make a sort of wailing noise. "I swear, if you touch him..or any human in my territory.." Anastasia stopped twirling the Scythe and slammed the handle in the ground, making a small crater with it. "I will cut off your head."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Ⱥsтяιgαяε User Image

The angel's words were expected - and certainly not as angelic as her appearance would lead others to believe. Astrid didn't falter in the slightest, keeping a calm, steady drift up as her rollerskates marked the light concrete. Let the angel come. Let all of heaven come at her, for enroaching on their territory.
"You would spill blood so close to a street of innocent sleepers?"
Ear cocked for a reply. Breathless wind, urging her on. And so she started forward, seeing - through the gloom of old windows - a small figure inside, movements more relaxed, now that he was indoors. Under a roof and within the small circle of false security it brought. Neared the fragile glass. Heard the rush of wind behind her.
The crimson stream dribbled pathetically in its attempt to paint the floor, the dripping shard of glass flashing red.
"Humans aren't blind. I take it you'll be here to clean up the mess when I'm gone?"
A testing smile, the self-inflicted wound beginning to dam itself. A red, gaping mouth. It smiled.

Poptartchibi

InkSm3ar

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
InkSm3ar
User Image
Λphrodite○Ҁaldwell

"I am only here to protect the humans in my territory, whether you liver or die is not my problem." She said, circling around the demon to put herself between the house that held the boy and the offender."But if you do spill blood on my watch, I will not hesitate to spill yours." Her growl was evident, and her eyes seemed to shoot straight through the woman. It was dark out, the street lamp that had once given the street it's light had been shattered, all thanks to Aphrodite. The humans couldn't see them, all they would see were dark figures in the shadows. That's is exactly what she wanted. Aphrodite wanted to just be a shadow for the humans, letting them have the spotlight. Forever hiding behind the curtain until something went amiss. As for cleaning up the mess, it wouldn't be difficult. A couple angels on the local police force could handle the clean up. All they would need was a good story.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 am
User Image
Ⱥsтяιgαяε User Image

"Peace."
Astrid spread her hands in a placatory gesture, watching the irate angel stomp all over her territory in a self-assured flame of delusion. The feathery wisps of clouds in the sky were strangely reminiscent of feathers, and Astrid thought she finally understood the source of the atmosphere of the city. The angels. Guarding. Stifling. A barrier between inside and outside, an invisible, suffocating web.
The shard dropped onto the pavement with a soft tinkle, tracing the smallest hint of blood into the cracks. Winding her way around the streetlamps, she left one last, lingering look at the hint of shadow, the solid obstacle of the angel.
"This one, then, will be coddled and helpless when danger comes. That will be your problem."
Tipping a jaunty salute to the diminishing red figure, Astrid swept away, eye catching for one moment on the rainbow of a bird on the school building. It would be the only mark of her efforts, and even then, it would probably be gone by dawn.

Poptartchibi

InkSm3ar

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items