• Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 750

Water Bender...

Autumn look over to the new lady that approach them from over their conversation. "Yeah! Treasure hunting! We're thinking to find some!" She repeated back to the girl of what they were talking about. "I'm Autumn, We came to visit here all the way from the North pole!" She introduced herself just as she did. The little girls eye's look at her chest, holding a little polar leopard cub in her arms. "*Gasp* He looks so cute <3!" She reached over to the little fuz ball.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:
Alyssa grinned, it was good to have someone else here, especially since they were apart of the other Tribe. She had always wondered if it was nicer there. It was nice here, but she had never left the South Pole. "Are you a waterbender?" She didn't mean to ask such a rude question, but she had to know.
She saw that Autumn was eying Taiki, "You can pet him if you want. His name is Taiki. I received him from a mother Polar Leopard, it was sick when I got it... I don't think he would have survived if I didn't heal him."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"You healed him? *Gasp* Your a healer! Just like me!" The girl said out loud. Pretty much answered her question of her as an water bender. Autumn petted the little white fuz balls head. Feeling the soft baby fur that covers up the whole body. "He is so cute! <3 You must be very lucky to got yourself a Polar Leopard cub to watch over."

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

OOC:
Alyssa's whole face lit up when she heard that Autumn was a Healer just like her. That was amazing, she had seen healers before. But they weren't serious with it. It was just a handy thing. For Alyssa, she wanted to heal more than she wanted to fight.
"Yes, I know. I got it on my Novice mission."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun saw another waterbender approach them. With her, a small leopard. Yun had seen them in the earth kingdom, but never a member of the southern species. He reached down and pet it.

"My name is Yung Sung, I am also a waterbender and a swordsman. Me and Autumn have come south for a bit of 'training' in survivability in the wilderness."

He gets up.

"But now it looks like we've come to search for treasure."

He laughs a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"So were you thinking of joining us finding treasure?" She asked her for the reason she came tours them. Her attention still stay on the cub, all she want to do is giving it a big bar hug!

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

OOC:
So Yun was a waterbender, too? But he was a warrior as well. She had only seen a few swords... well ,she had only seen pictures of a sword. "I would love to join you guys in your treasure hunt. Everyone mostly keeps to their selves here, sohaving you guys here is a breath of fresh air."
She saw that Autumn was practically aching to hold Taiki, Alyssa giggled a bit before she glanced down at Taiki, right now he would just be happy to be shown attention. "Would you like to hold him, Autumn? He is very friendly." As she spoke, she outstretched her arms that held Taiki to Autumn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun goes back to looking at the cub.

"I've watched their northern ancestors hunt in the Earth Kingdom. Such close bonds do the mothers have with the cubs. Mother's would die protecting their cubs, even though most under the age of a year would't survive past a day alone. Did something happen to it's mother?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"*Gasp*" Autumn could only catch in some air as an opportunity is taking her breath away. With two hands out tours the cub, Autumn held the the little thing a bit heavier than she thought it would be. But the thing is so adorable up close. Autumn held Taiki in her arm like caring a baby carriage. "Is it a boy or girl?" She wonder.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:04 pm

OOC:
Never taking her eyes off of Taiki, Alyssa sighed as she answered Yun's question. "The mother had approached me while I was on my Novice Mission. It had just killed a bird, and I was really scared. So I tried to leave, but she noticed me.I wasn't too far from the village entrances, so the guards helped me out a little, but the mother was injured a little. I tried to help her, but I guess she would rather lick her wounds. She kinda... limped back to where her cubs were and... handed Taiki to me. It was sick, and it wouldn't last out with the mother. That much I could tell from one look. My mission was to bring a wild animal back, and I had one... Though Taiki is hardly wild..." Then she glanced at Autumn, "Taiki is a boy."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"Thats very unusual. I mean, sure, leopards in packs would raise the young of those that have died. But for a dying mother to give her cub to a human..."

Yun thinks.

"Guess there are things I still don't know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"How much do you know about treasure? You think their might be sunken ships buried in the snow?" She asked her, since she's in the neighborhood. Figure someone that lived her must of heard some things like that. "Do you think you got all you need if we go now?" getting a little exhaust.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

OOC:

There were tales of treasure... but it was hard to actually know where to find any of them. Several ships go missing while at sea here, but the most famous in the Southern Tribe was about a Earth Kingdom Galleon that sank near these waters. "There was a Earth Kingdom ship that carried a lot of gold that went missing around here. If that helps, I guess. It caused a problem between the Earth Kingdom and the Southern Tribe, or so I heard. I wasn't alive at the time."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Jin grinned a bit.

"hmmmm...sounds interesting enough. Might find some old war artifacts as well. What do you think, Autumn?"

((sorry, had to take my computer into the shop, on my phone right now))  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"I think we have a another adventure!" she agreed to the mission. Autumn handed Taiki back to Alyssa, then held both her and Yun's shirt to brag them out of there. "What are we waiting for? Let's go search for it now!" She forcefully want to make a move on. Not even want to stop by to get shovels nor gears for the pile of ice barring the ships. She figure their water bending will be good enough.

((Which place are we going find it? I'm pretty sure we need something that will help use find the ship with goods. We are surrounding ice and snow. : P ))

...Northern Tribe

[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces