Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun slightly drew his sword.

"Our answer..."

Yun looked at Autumn. Then back to Taka. He slammed his sword shut in it's sheath.

"Neither. I think that the queen can still be redeemed and return to her normal life. The fact that she let us live despite us going against her has shown that she is, indeed, still has a human side. If she truely believed her to be the will of the spirits, she would have cut us down. I think we should talk to her and persuade her. Besides...I made a promise not to kill anyone."

He drew his sword.

"However, if you want to still fight because you don't agree with our decision, then I'll be happy to oblige."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm
Taka rolled his eyes, pulling a large torrent of water from the air around him. "I don't really like fighting, but I can't rank you up like this. The fact is, all you did was show me that you can't follow orders by trying to look into Tui's "good side", of which she has none. Trust me, she's my mother, and she was about as loony and abusive as moms could get. I'll challenge your competence with a battle. You and Autumn versus me. Bungie will be the judge. If you beat me or do well enough against me, you get the rank. If I crush you -- and I will crush you -- then you get a slap on the face and a nice trip straight back to the healer's to remedy whatever deathly wounds I impose on you." Bungie leaped back, shooting a torrent of water between them to signal the fight. Taka wrapped the water around him to a swirling torrent surrounding his lower body and lifting him off the ground, like a flexibile pillar, a tornado or a snake. He slid this typhoon across the grounds and drew slightly closer to the duo, creating a whip of water in his hands, which at first struck down at Autumn. He knew their weaknesses -- physological and physical -- and he'd get the healer first.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun reacted quickly to defend Autumn. Yun shifted his body to defend the water that was in the palace throne room, creating a water shield in order to counter the whip. Seeing that he wouldn't be able to get close just yet, Yun sheathes his blade and enters into his waterbending stance.

"Autumn, same plan as we were gonna do against Tui."

Technique: Manipulation: Defense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 475-10

Water Bender...

Autumn is stunned by Taka's action of facing his own students over the argument. Even willing to threatening add in great harm onto the young minded just because of not taking his orders. He was a completely different person than she thought he would be. But everything is already taking action before Autumn could even think of a word to stop all this. Yun already moved and protect her from Teacher Shen's first move. No time to think. "Eh.. Right!" Autumn quickly nodded to him. She was to be his support, going to give it all she got!

It's a good thing everything in this palace is made of ice, water surrounds them for their use. Waving her hands around and her legs making an upside down U shape, she bend the water in her will to come up to her side punch it away from her and attack Taka... She can't believe she's doing this but she send some more punches of water at him but also having it return to her to be re-use.

{4 Manipulation: Force}

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
(He stated fighting them for the sake of their test, he's not attacking them for disobeying...)

Taka would've yawned, since their combo seemed very boring, but instead he did something else. He let out a deep breath; a breath of ice that froze the shots of water that were sent to him. Then, he sent them swirling in around his pillar of water, and shot them all consecutively at the roof above Yun and Autumn's heads. The impact broke the roof, sending masses of thick ice falling on the two. Taka obviously meant business. To prevent them from simply bending the ice away, he sent over a small wave to blanket the falling ice and keep it aground.

(So far I've just been using free-style, no moves yet, the wave was also free-style)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun saw the block of ice come crashing down towards them. Yun turned to Autumn and nodded. Immediatly, he began to bend the water and surf forward, able to dodge the ice.

"Keep him busy!"

Yun surfed forward, rushing towards the tower of water Taka stood on. Drawing his sword, he swings his arms upward, creating a mini tower of water. However, that wasn't what he was using the tower for. It was a springboard. Crouching as the water stopped, he launches upwards with a jump, his blade aimed straight at Taka.

Technique: Surf

Chi: 450  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 435-25-10

Water Bender...

Autumn was surprised that her attacks got frozen, didn't think that would work! With ice falling from above, she formed the water under her feet and surfed her way out of there too. No way she could counter that.

Wile still moving, Autumn gather water up to her chest of braking down to small bits and flick the bulbs at Taka. The water fly out like bullet's with many numbers charging at him to only leave browses like getting hit by a rock. At least 7 is best guess of the small water are moving fast aiming tours him.

{ Surfing
Manipulation: Bullets
}

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 am
Taka sunk into the pillar (which blocked the bullets as well), coming out behind both Yun and Autumn's sight, directly behind said pillar. He moved his hands around the swirling figure, and used it effectively as another whip against the enemy, but since this one was actually a technique, a powerful one with vast amounts of water, it'd do much more damage than any standard strike. The pillar -- which was already only a few feet below Yun -- took advantage of his lack of ground and struck forward at him. Taka, from behind, sent forward a second attack. Using the water from the surf of both Yun and Autumn -- a lot of which was near her -- he created a wide wall the height of the palace, using the ultimate technique of the Traditional Waterbending style. It was costy, but it would be worth it. He slid on the ice and leaped into his "fortress", where he began to launch much more bullets of water at Autumn than she ever shot at him, using some of the water that made up his fort.

("Traditional Waterbending" (stage 4 skill) used)  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun saw the water rising up against him, there was little for him to do. He needed to improvise. Holding back the blade, he shifted his body weight and began to fall downwards towards the water pillar launching at him, effectively dodging the ambush attack. Thrusting the sword forward, he cut into the pillar head on. He would be hit hard, but the blade helped take the brunt of the impact and dispersing the water slightly for Yun to regain himself. He had the wind knocked out of him, but he could still fight. He lands on his feet, coughing up water before rushing forward at Taka, who was focusing at Autumn in his ice fortress.

"Hey, don't forget about me!"

In what looked like a spinning motion, he swings his blade. But he wasn't swinging at nothing. He was using what he learned from the second stage, bending sweat and saliva. But this time, he was bending the water on his blade, launching bullets forward with more deadly accuracy, guided by the straightness of the blade, than he would with his hand or fist.

Finese stage 1: Lunge
Stage 2 used  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 400-25-10

Water Bender...

((I'm guessing from that technique, you pretty much suck up most of the water around us, right? :/))

Autumn see's that Taka is countering their moves very well expect Yun that likes to go head on. She would keep on attacking until she notice the water around her being drown tours Taka's control from his ultimate technique. So much water was in his hand to control that it even cost the change of the palace that they are all fighting in. Taking so much water the room can hold for is hardly fair of leaving any left for them.

Then came the assault of flying water drops hitting her like arrows all released at once. "Owh! Owh! Owch!" She took the first taste of painfully attack. She open up her sack and quickly pulled out her own water and crated a shield against the bullets. She was a bit slow to react from that sudden missiles. Right now, at least she's behind protection. Feeling she can't move anywhere, Autumn send only chunks of her wall to be use flying at Taka.

{ Manipulation: Defense
I Am the Ocean
}

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 am
Yun's move was certainly... brave, but the wall was very sturdy, as it was a stage four ability. It was much like a free-style bending ability, simple manipulation, but it costed much more energy than any other ability Taka knew. When Yun struck, the water simply slid down the wall and did practically nothing. In fact, Taka bended the water once it fell limp and since it was very close to Yun, he believed it'd help. He pulled it up from the ground and sent the water straight to smash against Yun's face, which he hoped would be a knock-out blow if it hit. Regardless, he had a much, much more powerful attack in store, one that he doubted could be dodged for the life of them, or even blocked. They'd have to put their hopes on minimizing the damage. Taka took his massive wall, and what he did with it was... have it make a simple 360 turn. A shift, a reverse, a spin. It'd whack both Autumn and Yun like getting slammed into a sturdy door and with Yun's focus set on his other attack coming through, he doubted he could do much. Autumn -- at least -- had a better chance against it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 am
(So, forgot to clarify.

The way I spun the wall was a lot like the revolving doors of the air temple.

Basically if you get whacked you'll be snagged along the water and thrown against a wall or something.

biggrin )  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun saw the water coming at his face. Immediatly, he used his defense technique, catching the water with a wall of his own bent water. His mind suddenly went blank for a second. A sound of a heavy object. The moving ice wall. Just in time, he bend the water under him, launching him out of the way. However, he wasn't completely fast enough. His shoulder was hit by the wall of ice, the shoulder where he was scarred by the firebender. He lost his balance, falling off the water and onto the ground, his shoulder start to bleed from the re-opened scar. Panting, he was starting to get a bit tired. He gripped onto his sword and enters a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 400-25-10

Water Bender...

"Yun!" Autumn shouted out, seeing him getting hit in the face. Though that's the last thing she saw when a wall of water surrounded the area reaching high to the ceiling. Undeliverable, the water wall was spinning in one spot, forcing Autumn and yun to be push off against the wall. Autumn looked at the spinning wall in front of her, blocking her path of Yun and Taka. She reached out to one of it and felt a big suction to her hand than through out to the palace wall. "Owh!" She didn't expect the large wall to be so powerful. It's just one door, she doesn't how hard this can be... except that it's moving so fast.

Autumn ran forward, thinking she can run throw the little gap, the wall came to her side and been sucked into the spinning water. It then finally released her then send her flying to the wall. "Ahhh- Ohf!" She callasp to the floor. She pulled her self up, feeling a score on her back. At least she been spitted out to Yun's side. "Are you okay, Yun?" She said out, only a few feet away from him and them against the spinning large wall.

((I ride to his side then! ))
edit

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 pm
(Err... it wasn't exactly like the one in the air temple island Chill, I meant it spun like those doors did but this one was just one big massive one nearly the size of the palace that was just meant to knock both of you out. You'll needa edit sad )  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff