The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise

XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the ocean..."
Out from Bungie's mouth came a large torrent of water, and the Frog Turtle fired this directly at Yun Sung's face. "I said breaks of less than ten seconds only! Finish the abilities of this stage or I'll be the one to fire at you, next time!" Despite the very calm nature of waterbending, Taka found it best to train with fear and anger. Although the ocean was often calm, danger and force was often required to keep things moving. Without this force, and danger, the world would not flow as it did, and things would fall out of balance. This was Taka's way of teaching; they had to know that water was all things, angry or cool, revolving or linear. And just like how Taka could be angry-- "Good job, Autumn. You're done with the whole stage. I think you deserve a frost sponge from one of the fishermen." He could also be calm.

He grabbed his lunch box filled with random treats and goodies and pulled out the "sponge". In reality, it was more like a bar of snow ice filled with sugar and fruit juice; similar to a shaved ice or a snow cone. He handed it to the girl, not doubting that she'd very much enjoy it. Seemed like she was his most promising student so far. "Eat that while you're waiting for your aptitude test. It'll give you health and energy so that you're ready." If the reward for good effort and eloquence was kindness and generosity rather than cruelty and harshness, then the children would try as hard as they could to do the best that they could. That was how he was taught, and how he would teach the next generation. Because of Autumn's example, they knew now that the best way to get on his good side was to get on their own good side. To do the best that they -- as waterbenders and as human beings -- possibly could.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Water Bender...

Autumn giggled seeing Yun Sung got squirted on the face. Another guy got wet on the training ground. When the teacher was giving her a treat, she was delighted with joy. "Ya, thank you teacher Shen!" She said, only saying his last name since her mother said it's more respectful to call their teacher that way. She took the snow bar that soaked with colors and took the cold frosted bite. "Mmmm, sweet!" She said out loud. She want to suck the flavor all up like ice-cream. She just have to slowly so she wont get any brain freeze. The teacher is a okay to Autumn.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun watched the water fly at him as he lunged out of the way. He growled as the dirt on his face washed off. He watched the others and then created the blob of water. He moved his arms, causing the blob to orbit around him. Yun then glared at the dummy. Even though he was born with waterbending abilities, he had to learn to survive alone in the wilds of the Earth Kingdom through enginuity and his bare hands. His glare at the dummy was almost animalistic as he launched the water at the dummy. He pulled back and returned to the standard stance. [1/1]

Yun learned from watching the others. Watching the girl named Autumn, he too also pulled the water to his chest. His moves, however, seemed a bit more aggressive. He launches the water forward with one arm and watches it splash into the target.

[1/1]

Reloading with more water at his feet, he pulls up another blob. He watched the girl create a bullet with a single finger. Holding the water to his chest, he thrusted his hand forward, his fingers extended at spread. Five bullets launched at the target. He released the blob shortly after. [1/1]  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"GAH!" exclaimed Shura in annoyance, drenched, as he spat out the remaining water that had fallen into his mouth agape. He sighed as he watched Taka's movements and tried his best to attempt the same movements.

Shura breathed in and out silently as the water that surrounded the left and right side up him pulled in forward and pushed back outwards with his simple breathing, he slid his left foot outward while pulling his right foot in and moved his arms slowly in a wave like motion, the water around him repeated the same motion. Shura pulled his arm upward and noticed that a constructive and destructive wave collided and caused them to rise as one, the colliding wave then rose up from the water and became calm once again as they had harmonized. The risen water was brought over to him, he swirled his hands around the stream and turned it into a medium-sized orb of "life", through slow and calm motion, he sent the orb back into the water as a stream.

Shura pulled up a stream of water with calm and simple movements, reason being, he had to keep the stream stable and then he could send it out forward for a good couple of feet, from there, the water weakened once it passed 100 feet and fell to the ground. Shura then targeted for the small pool of water that was there, he pulled water straight from it and moved it around himself with flow and balance, he imagined himself as that of the ocean which controlled the life of the planet, the wave was then sent out a good couple of feet out in front of him. Shura drew water from two pots and sent them out forward in front of him, one after the other, both of the waves were sent forth for about 98 ft. before Shura pulled them both back and sent the water back into the individual pots.

Shura brought up a stream of water, took a step back with his left leg, raise his right arm below his chin, and then gather the left arm under the right, pointing the middle and index finger of both hands at the wall, he send small water-made bullets towards the wall, denting the surface as he did so. Shura brought up more and more streams of water and sent them towards the wall piece by piece, one by one. The bullets of water dented more and more of the walls, one of them actually went through the wall but it was because the integrity of it was weakened a bit. Shura attempted one more time, he sent more and more bullets of water towards the wall and sent a good 10 dents upon the wall.
[Tradition Water Bending Stage One Complete]

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 pm
Evelene Mol'atra

User Image

Evelene was done with her quick break and stood next to the water and closed her eyes. She relaxed her body, thinking about what she wanted, and envisioned something, though not immediately clear as it was her first time. She now saw the water, spinning, forming into a whirlpool of sorts, her energy making the water spiral as they were in sync with each other. (A World of Life Completed)

She then moved away from the body of water to test the radius of which she can pull the water to her. She then thought for a moment, thinking of where she was in the ocean, bringing the water to her. Suddenly the water started to rise and move around her, but she then stopped, the water going back into the ocean. (I Am The Ocean Completed)

Now feeling in tune with what she wanted, she decided to actually start bending the water of which she has desired to bend for a long time. She took her stance and made sure she had her full range of motion and then took a breathe. She took a step back with her left leg, having her right arm under her chin while having her left arm below it, bending her right and left index fingers to the middle joint, aiming it at the wall. Suddenly she got her mind in tune, raising water from the available source, making sharp bolts rise and propelling them to a dummy, impacting it hard. (Manipulation: Bullets Completed)

Feeling much more comfortable and actually started to bend, she had at least one more step that she knew was still needed. She got into her ready stance, clenching her fist at her sides gathering the water from a nearby source sending her right fist forward, sending a water version of a fireball. She sent her left fist forward doing the same, but bring her right fist back, bring back the water she just sent out, repeating the process a few times until she was comfortable and stopped. (Manipulation: Force Completed)

She was happy, she was started to get what she wished for, something that she wished for a very long time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
"Okay, good progress everyone." He stated, giving the lot a nod and a thumbs-up. They were done with the necessary training, and were ready to move on. "Now it's time for your aptitude exams. As is tradition in the Northern Water Tribe, those who want to reach Novice rank are given a test and a reward. And a duty. They are tested by a rite known as domestication, and they must go into the wild and catch a wild Buffalo Yak with their waterbending. Not only does this require survival skills as this is in the cold blizzard, but it requires waterbending expertise, as these creatures are fast, sturdy and use to cold, harsh conditions. You have to capture it, tame it, and make it your own mount. And do not kill it. If you kill any Buffalo Yaks, it is a crime. You will be sent to prison. So be tame with yourself. Do not lose control. Be the ocean; calm and benevolent."

He opened a door with icebending, and this passage led out to the wilds. They'd meet their test here, and they'd all go on their own to do this. "Bring what you need for survival. I will be going with you on Bungie to watch over your progress, but I will not save you if you're dying. This is a harsh world. You must learn survival by yourself." He pulled his hood over his head, and leaped into the shell of his Frog Turtle. Bungie fit through the tight space of the door, and leaped out into the wild, a large supply of food hidden within his shell. Taka watched from the inside. He meditated, and waited, feeling worry over his people.

[This has reminded me that I didn't make any wild threads in the northern tribe, so I'm going to make some arctic wilderness threads with animals and stuff. You'll all be going to different threads this time, though; it's a solo test.

The aptitude tests have begun for all four of you. Keep watch for further updates.
I will have numbers next to the names of the threads
"1" means it's Autumn's thread
"2" means it's Yun Sung's thread
"3" means it's Shura's thread
"4" means it's Evelene's thread]

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Shura sighed and nodded, filling a medium-sized gourd with water and then placing it against his left thigh, he then whistled as his Penguin slid over upon his belly, "good Ling Ling, glad to see that you're here, lets go buddy," and with that, he moved out, with his Penguin companion waddling beside him.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun put his fist in his palm and bowed to his master. He then turned and proceeded to his designated zone. This would be a simple task for him.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn wasn't even finished her snow bar when the Teacher gave out the exam. She didn't feel the confident in herself of any possibility passing of this test. What a little girl like her could possibly do to tame a big animal, compare to the rest of the bender pupal that are older than her? She look down to her snack with a bit worry. "I... I don't think I can do this." She said with no confident in her, even though how good she was doing. "It sounds too scary, and mammy will not like me go far away and get in danger." This would be her first time going out to the open field all by herself. She may came here to learn bending, but she'll chicken this one out.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
Noticing after a while of waiting outside that Autumn had not left yet, Bungie and Taka came back into the training area to check what was wrong. They came upon the girl's stillness, and immediately assumed that she was afraid. "Autumn, you are a waterbender. You're someone who helps protect your people, your family, your friends. You can help with day-to-day tasks and you were blessed with talent. But what is the point of talent if you don't use it? You need to mature yourself and learn from the real world as to how to be a real waterbender. I learned my waterbending in even harsher conditions than this, and look where I am now? Those who try have the potential to become something great. And those with greatness can defend others with their mantle." Whether this would convince her or not was unknown. However, it was her decision. There were other ways to give her the rank, but he would certainly be much less obliged if she could not do this. Taka was an elitist, and part of being elite was abolishing fear.

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn look up to Taka, giving some encouragement words to her. She didn't take it in too effectually, for the praise is weak. "B-But... doing this sounds scary to do all on my own..." She let her thought out and letting the teacher know. she look down to her 'sponge' treat a few more before opening her mouth again. "But if Teacher Shen think this is best for me, to help my family and everyone here... than I will try." Autumn changed her mind to give a attempt. The teachers talk help a little, lets hope that he really wont let her die.

Autumn stood up from her seat, remembering that the Teacher want's use to bring stuff with us wile hunting. She still have the 'snow bar' with her that she still haven't finished. "Here! Please finish my 'frost sponge' for me!" She handed the fruity snow cone to Evelene, since she haven't left yet. She than quickly ran out of the area to her mothers home to get the supply's she need for the icy trip. Bringing her own snacks and her little tools with her. She than came back with a bag with her things, now for a little girl to be ready. "*sigh* I hope I wont catch a cold" She said to herself as ingesting her bunny hat, in worry that her mother would be upset. She than walked out through the ice gate and headed out to the snowy wild.

[exit to wild]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Shura came back upon a Buffalo Yak like a baws! He looked around and noticed that nobody was home...or maybe...thats what they wanted to have him think like. He pet the Buffalo Yak as he hopped off of him, "now what to name you?" he thinks for a moment, then has the perfect name, "what do you think about the name Lancelot?" and with that, the Buffalo Yak, now known as Lancelot, nodded, liking that name. "Alright then, from now on, you're Lancelot! Keep the name bro, I think its badass."

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 350

Water Bender...

Autumn came back through the gate second, riding the buffalo yak as well. Though not much a excited look was on her face, more of a gloom. She's just feeling awful inside her from that trip (remembering what the lady said about humans), can't even stand up strait wile using the back of the animal to lean on as a pillow. "Are we there yet~?" She's hopping that the quest was over. She really want to change her undies.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:02 pm

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
An opening slid down from the wall of ice, and Taka stepped in. Shortly after, he bended Yun's cage into the room through the wall of ice and kicked it against the wall, giving him a dirty look. He knew that Autumn was about to come back and Shura was already done, so it seemed like the only one who failed was Yun. And, well, Evelene, since she chickened out. Yun failed, though, because of a lack of discipline. Shura and Autumn remained gentle and virtuous, using the world that was filled with life as their beacon rather than violence. Their test was all about the essence of a bender. And Shura and Autumn were fit in spirit to be called Novices of the Northern Tribe. "Shura and Autumn, you both did as I desired you to in a method where no creature was hurt by impatience. If all humans were patient, kind and observant, then war would barely exist. Impatience and impulse leads humans to hatred, idiocy and failure, and causes all of the problems in the world. Anger, depression, mistakes. They all come from the inability to wait and observe." Taka smiled, excited to admit that the good part was coming through. This was the part they wanted to hear.

"And because you demonstrated patience and tolerance, I will be giving you both the rank of Novice. Yun will remain a trainee until he's ready. It won't be so much of a physical test as more of a test of behavior. Yun, every moment, I'll be watching you. I'll be watching how you treat the cycle, and how you respect the turn of life. When I believe you are ready, I will be gifting you the rank of Novice without some survival test again." Until then, Yun could still train as he pleased, so it wasn't like he was losing much. He could also be taught by Shura and Autumn now instead of just Taka, so his progress would be swift. "Now, you two Novices. You should be keen enough to train without my guidance, but I should be here if you need me. Probably." He let Yun out of his cage, then converted the ice back into water and let it back into the environment. He began to walk to the Palace, where he could take a break. It had been a long, long day. [Exit]

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun watched him walk off. He turned and let out a roar, pulling back and punching into a ice pillar. The gauntlets rang as he smashed into it more and more until he broke more of it off. He panted and walked over to the flowing water. The old man, no, the kid didn't know anything about his plan. The ignorance pissed Yun off as he just sat down. The feeling of water always helped him calm down.

"Stupid moron...."  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces