Unpredictable (Me and Olive_Tree1907) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

With every step Reed took after Vanessa he could feel his reputation slipping away. He wasn't worried about the drinking, he just feared the thought of waking up nude with Vanessa staring at him. He dragged his feet, and wondered why they couldn't drive. Was she planning to get him totally wasted? He wondered if he would have the same smell as Vanessa on a normal day.

They turned right on Pine St., that was where his ex-girlfriend had lived before she had moved 10 states away and said she wanted to see other people. She has brokend Reed's heart, and he wondered if Vanessa was the one to repair it. Reed liked Vanessa's smile, her hair (Suprisingly since it was pink), and exspecially her clothes. She had nothing to hide from anyone. She wasn't afraid to take on dares, and dangerous stunts. He smiled, it had been a while. He looked ahead and realized Vanessa had gotten ahead of him.

He reached his hand towards her's and grasped it tightly, thinking to himself, "I will never let her go."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

Vanessa pulled her hand away from Reed's when he grasped it. "Come on now 'Dexter', you don't have anything to be afraid of. They're just a bunch of drunks doing their thing. Don't be stressin." The girl shook her head and kept walking. Reed was being weird, and Vanessa wasn't sure if she liked it or not. "Just don't act like yourself...except for your sense of humor." She flashed him a smile. "That'll get you some friends, I'm sure."

They neared a house in the middle of the block, lights were flashing and music was playing. There was a $10 fee at the door, but Vanessa got both her and Reed in for free. "Ok..just act cool. I don't think anyone will recognize you." She looked around the entrance way for a moment. "And if they start giving you a hard time, just come get me." Her blue eyes became slights as she glared at a couple starring at her and Reed. "I have enough influence to ruin anyone's social life....believe me on that one."  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Reed couldn't believe it. As soon as Vanessa and him had come in the door she had left him. Maybe he didn't feel the way as he did before. He looked around the party house, and wondered how all of these people could actually stand having the music bursting into their ear drums. He thought about having to go get a hearing aid after this dreadful nightmare. He had never been to a party before. But, he tried to act cool. He went into the kitchen, and grabbed 2 beers for looks. There were 2 girls that looked like hookers that giggled at him, and started to walk towards him. He quickly moved, and got lost in the crowd of people. Hopefully those girls won't catch me again.

He looked to his right and noticed Vanessa playing the suck-face game with her boyfriend. She looked like she had already drank 10 beers. He slowly opened the first bottle of beer and took a tiny sip. He made a horrible face and almost dropped the bottle. He then noticed some guys looking his way, he could already hear them saying he was a nerd, or a geek. He told himself he didn't need to look cool infront of some people he was only going to see once. But, his instincts took over and he chugged the rest of the bottle. He felt woozy, and he needed to sit. He found a near by couch, and layed down onto it. He felt supprsingly good besides the dizziness, he slowly got up from the couch and walked towards Vanessa. He moved her hair and whispered into her ear, "I like this feeling. Maybe I should come more often..." Reed walked away, and decided to find those two girls again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Vanessa shook her head and laughed at Reed when he whispered to her. He was such a dork. Before she could reply to him, he walked away to talk to somebody else. Vanessa went back to giving her boyfriend attention, but he turned away. "What's wrong?" Vanessa furrowed her brow as he gave his reply. "What was that about??" He pointed in the direction that Reed had walked. He was talking about Reed touching her hair and whispering to her. "It was nothing, Jason. He's new ok? He was just telling me liked it here is all....you don't have anything to worry about, ok?" She gave him a peck on the cheek before grabbing his hand and heading for the kitchen. "Let's get something to drink."  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

Reed could feel that something was not right. Vanessa and her boyfriend had walked into the kitchen and Reed had felt the urge to leave. Jason looked upset, and angry. Reed wondered if he had anything to do with it. They seemed fine a minute ago... He looked at Vanessa and he was shocked. She had a sense of worried written all over her face. He had never seen her likes this. Exposed infront of what looks like 200 people.

Reed lazily walked out of the kitchen, he already wanted to leave. He looked at his phone which showed it was already 12:00 A.M. Reed wondered to himself how long these actual party's went on. Forever? Reed pondered looking over cute girls, and stylish paintings. He looked from right to left wondering where the 2 girls he had seen before had gone. He wanted to leave but if he did go he was to drunk to tell where he was going. He felt sick to himself but at the same time he felt like superman. He had never had such a rush with something so discusting as beer. He was relaxed and started to dance in the center of what looked like a living room. He fell a couple of times but recovered by screaming, "Woo's," and, "Yeah's." He needed some fresh air. He walked outside and sat on the porch swing. It was nice outside, the moonlight shimmering over every object, the sounds of music made him tired. He slowly slipped into a deep sleep hoping he would feel like this in the days to come.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 am
User Image
Vanessa and Jason hung around the place for a little while before Vanessa had the urge to leave. "I'm gonna go ahead and take Reed home. This isn't something he's used to." She gave Jason a hug and a kiss before telling him she would text him when she got home. With that she went around looking for the lovable dork. "Where could he be?" Vanessa walked around the house, walking in on two sets of couples doing their thing, before finding him, passed out, on the porch swing. The girl shook her head before shaking him awake. "Come on kid. Lets get you out of here." She looked at her cell phone, it said 1:30 AM. Normally she would have stayed longer, but she knew she had to get Reed home.

"Up a daisy." Vanessa took Reed's arm and slung it over her. She was practically carrying the kid home. "Jeez...how much did you have to drink?"  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Reed lazily drooped his arm's over Vanessa, dragged his feet, and let out a huge sigh. He felt sick to his stomach, like he had eaten a sandwhich that had been left out in the sun for a week. He looked around trying to make out shaped and colors. His eyes felt as if they alone were sleeping while they were open. His vision was blurred, his limbs numb. He felt as if no pain could make this feeling of lazy end. He turned to Vanessa and mumbled some kind of foreign langage.

"Heyyyy, Baby? How you doin'? Hahaha." Reed was tired, wanted to go to bed. But, he felt as if this feeling had taken over his body and he wasn't able to control his urges. " When we goin' to da Party?!?!?!, Woooo!" He didn't recognize where he was at, what time it was, and if he had done something awful. "Laaaaaaa, Laaaaaaa! I LOVE BEER!!! Woooooooo!!!" He fell to the ground, and realized he was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am
User Image
Vanessa gave an exasperated sigh. She didn't realize that Reed would be this annoying when he was drunk. "Reed...we already went to the party...and you're drunk off your a**." Her voice sounded a bit annoyed. "Come on Dextor..let's get you home." She didn't like the drunk Reed. Vanessa rolled her eyes and proceeded to drag the boy down the street. He was a lot heavier then she thought he would be. Of course, most of what she was carrying was dead weight because the poor boy could barely hold himself up for being so drunk.

Vanessa stumbled up the steps of his house and opened the door with some uncertainty before fumbling through the doorway. "Get in here!" Vanessa growled at Reed before dropping him on the floor. "Get yourself up and get ready for bed. You've got school tomorrow..."  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image

Reed woke up with a start. He realized he was on his own bed in his own house. He had wondered how he had gotten there...Vanessa. He stood up quickly and blacked out for 15 seconds. He stumbled towards his bedroom door and looked at his alarm clock. 7:15 A.M. He hadn't missed school. He got onto his knees and rubbed his forehead. He had assumed this is what they called, "A Hangover." It felt absolutely horrible...How could Vanessa deal with these 5 days a week? He fumbled through the clothes in his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt, and a nice pair of pants.

He pushed through the front doors of his local High School. He turned his head slightly to the right to see the school's public clock. 7:50 A.M. He was here at school, and wasn't late. He leazurely walked up the school stairs toward his first hour class. He looked up and around. Vanessa wasn't there... He walked to his desk and lowered his head onto the cold hard wood. It felt strangely good seeing as how he felt terrible. He panicked because he couldn't remember what he had done all last night. He had wondered if he had done anything that Vanessa would have hated him for.

He heard the first bell ring, and realized Vanessa was already sitting next to him. When had she gotten here? He sighed and started laughing...Turned his head toward Vanessa and whispered, "That was some night, Huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
Vanessa was actually very clean and presentable today. She had gotten home in time to take a shower and get the beer smell out of her hair, unlike Reed. "....yep, sure was." She shook her head a bit before looking at the kid, her face in a smile. "You were all over the place. Hitting on girls, taking your clothes off." Vanessa kept telling her lies, hoping to get the boy in a frenzie. "I won't even tell you what you and I did." An evil giggle escaped her as she pulled out her pencil and paper. "You were up the freaking wall." She whispered as the teacher walked in. "Especially when I took you home...you couldn't keep your hands off me." She gave the boy a wink before leaning back in her own seat.

Vanessa could only imagine what was going on in his mind. The fact of the matter was, Reed was so drunk he just went to sleep when he got home and Vanessa had a hard time getting him up the stairs and into his own bed. He was out like a light.Vanessa started to take some notes and was actually paying attention to the teacher for once. She was bent over her paper and wrote down what the teacher was saying.  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Reed tried to stay calm. He had a shiver run up his spine whenever she had said, "You couldn't keep your hands off me." He panicked and thought of why he would have taken his clothes off in front of what looked like the whole entire school. He looked towards Vanessa and a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. "Ummmm, Vanessa...Did We, Uh, use, um, protection?"

He looked away, in a very awkward silence. Vanessa had looked at him like it was a joke. He wasn't kidding. His mother would kill him. The school bell rang and Reed sprinted out of the classroom as fast as he could. He didn't look back, and he felt like he had made a fool out of himself. Why did he want to take a risk of being wild? It was almost like coloring outside of the lines of a coloring book. He felt horrible.... felt like he had a migraine. He decided to go home very quickly. He didn't want to come back to school until everybody had forgotten about the one night that, Reed, was actually considered a "Party Boy." He was on the couch at his house when he heard a slight knock on his door. He walked towards the door, and slowly opened it. "Hello, Vanessa."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

Vanessa only laughed at Reed when he took what she said seriously. He was so gullible. Before she could respond however, the boy ran off. She assumed he went home. Vanessa went about her school day. She had another fight with Jason at lunch, but other than that her day went pretty well. After school was over, Vanessa went over to Reed's house to see how the kid was keeping up. She gave his door a knock before he opened it, a little hesitantly slow. "Hey Dexter, How's it going?" Vanessa let herself in before sitting on the couch. "What are you mopeing around for?"

She crossed her legs and leaned forward. "You actually have a really nice house...have you ever thought of throwing a party? Instead of going to one?" She gave one of her winning smiles. "Listen..when you're the host, you're not expected to drink because you have to keep an eye on everyone else." The girl leaned back and tapped the arm of the couch. "When is you're mom getting back? We should definitely do it at least 2 or 3 days before she gets back that way we have plenty of time to clean up the house."  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

Vanessa took this as a joke, this made Reed even more angry. She had a smile on her face like this couldn't be better. He looked over at her and with controlable anger and said, " I'm not throwing any party here. I already did some unforgetable things between you and me. And, I don't even want to go to another party. I'm done with parties. One to many for me." He walked upstairs leaving Vanessa on the sofa. He felt horrible talking to Vanessa this way, but it had to be said. He looked downstairs and she had a frown on her face. He walked back downstairs, and sighed.

"Did we actually do the stuff you said?" He looked away in an awkward silence. Reed turned on the T.V. Spongebob..one of his favorite shows as a kid. He looked back over at the cheerful girl and said, " So what do we do now? We can't act like this didn't happen..." He dropped some Peanut M&M'S that he had in a bowl on the coffee table. He gave a big yawn and rested his head on the arms of the sofa. He realized he was utterly exausted. Just one party caused all of this drama, why would he dare to go to another one?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Vanessa laughed out loud. "No Reed...no we didn't." The girl got up and shook her head. "You are a silly silly boy." She looked as he lay on his couch, his head seemed to be throbbing. "You want some medicine?" Vanessa laughed again and went into the kitchen. "I have an idea. Instead of going out to a party lets just watch a movie or something?" Vanessa began to search the cabinets for some popcorn and soda. "Why don't you pick out a movie and go get us some blankets?" The girl walked out of the kitchen and poked Reed on the forehead." Go on up and get us those blankets. I'll go grab us some popcorn and we can just chill here tonight. It's no big deal."  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Olive_Tree1907

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Hmm...Reed wondered if Vanessa was playing another 1st grade trick on him. But, strangely he felt like he could trust her this time. He ran up the stairs and once at the top he regretted it because of his head pounding headache. He grabbed 2 hunter green blankets with rifles scattered across the top. These used to be his dad's, Dad...He slowly walked down the stairs and blew a sigh of relief once he knew that Vanessa was still getting the medicine. He poked his head in the cabinet's underneath the T.V. This is where his family kept all of the DVD'S. He shuffled through some of his childish movies and stopped at a romantic comedy. He thought to himself, "Nah...she wouldn't want to watch that." He flipped through some more movies and stopped at the most perfect movie ever. " Blazing Saddles"

"Perfect" He said out loud. He popped it into the DVD player and waited for it to get to the main menu. He wouldn't start it until Vanessa got back. She walked out of the kitchen and handed him his medicine, 2 ibuprofen.He swollowed the 2 pills, and handed her, her very own blanket. She snuggled up into it like it was the most warm, and cuddliest blanket she had ever felt. He pressed play, and realized she had put Reed's bowl of popcorn on the floors infront of the sofa he was sitting on. He grabbed it, and ate a few pieces. It was really good for bagged popcorn. He took his blanket and layed it on top of him. It was warm...He hoped that Vanessa would like this movie..It was very funny and she did have a sense of humour. Considering the dirty lie that she had told him earlier. He lifted up his legs and hit Vanessa in the knee Cap. "Sorry, and do you like Blazing Saddles? That's what I picked..."  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff