Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] S. S. Hateship Titel (Titus & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:21 pm
Titus could keep it for now. It kept his hands busy, anyways, and Hel didn’t need it to inflict damage. Hel ran after the demon and leapt into the air, spinning as she kicked him in the back.

The ghoul fell back to the ground, stumbling until she managed to catch herself.

HP: 32/40
DMG: 3

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm
"Ooof!" Titus felt the kick to the back and fell forward nearly losing all altitude in the process. "Alright you top heavy, wingless birdbrain." Titus snarled whirling around to toss her own spear back toward her with force. "Catch!"

HP: 18 / 40
Damage: 4  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:42 pm
It was shameful really, that her own weapon caused her damage.

Hel tried catching it, but the way Titus chucked it back at her, she ended up getting clubbed in the end by the blunt end of her weapon. Her spear clattered to the ground loudly, and Hel grunted as she picked it up. She was immediately on guard, looking around for the demon.

HP: 28/40
DMG: 0

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 am
"Might want to work on the catch a bit, Kidget. Would you care to retry? I would be happy to nail you with it again though hopefully you can protect those massive melons of yours. I wouldn't want your weapon to puncture them and make them deflate."

Titus zoomed about through the air merely taunting Hel as he passed. It was rather entertaining to know she was grounded and he could continue to stay out of reach.

HP: 18/ 40
Damage: 0  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 am
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:47 pm
"Oh, was that an offer?" Titus mocked though once again he quickly found his other side getting pierced with a spear head. "Jack dammit." Mental note she had good aim....keep moving and this time he didn't get to keep the spear. What a shame.

Deciding he at least needed to get in close to get in a shot, Titus swooped low to kick at Hel before heading skyward again. He wasn't about to play fair, that's just not what he did.

HP: 12 / 40
Damage: 3  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 pm
Hel barked out a laugh. “An offer?!” She replied incredulous. “Titus, you would not know what an offer was it is spread its legs in front of you!” She mocked. “You were about to p***y out when I was simply cleaning the pudding off of your face.” Hel’s smirk was wicked…until the demon swooped down and kicked her.

The reaper let out a grunt, stumbling a back and tried swiping at him, only to miss as he pulled back.

HP: 25/40
DMG: 0

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Oh the truth, it was so very hurtful but Titus did his best not to show it though that had been a rather low blow to his ego. Not that it couldn't take a few blows and remain mostly unaffected.

"So sorry to be uncomfortable with the advances of a tiny scareling. I don't want to give the bogeys a reason to come haul me away for being a *****. Perhaps that's why your cowboy seemed so distant during the trials. I can't see him being able to look passed the fact that you're nothing but a scareling."

Again the demon swooped down, using the same tactic as before to fly passed and kick before attempting to fly out of reach once again.

HP: 12 / 40
Damage: 5  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm
Titus had a good poker face, but Hel couldn’t help but feel like she may have gotten him somehow. “Ha! Someone is being a hypocrite!” The reaper cried. “You must like scarelings then, you sick b*****d, because I know you have been looking and—“

Hel immediately snapped her mouth shut though, as he brought Mot into it, and he succeeded in landing a pretty low blow as well. Did Mot look at her like a scareling? Maybe that’s why he didn’t care about her chest…and he did say she acted like one too… Unlike Titus…Hel did not have a poker face, and her dismay was rather apparent. The distraction served its purpose, and Hel stumbled back as she was kicked once more.

Dismayed about Mot or not, Hel wasn’t going to let him keep landing physical hits on her. With a renewed, angry snarl, she chucked her spear at his retreating form once more.

HP: 20/40
DMG: 4

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 pm
And Titus took an arrow to the knee a spear to the back. He had been rather pleased to see the dismay on her face but now that joy was overrun by the piercing pain he now felt. His fear shield was already starting to fail him. Was he really going to lose to a grounded midget?

Turning around Titus tried not to snarl and instead worked a smirk on his face. "You know without your wings you might as well demote yourself to dwarf. It seems rather fitting with your size and temperament."

Once again Titus swooped down but instead of kicking and flying away he did his best to land on Hel and pin her down.

HP: 8/ 40
Damage: 2  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am
Hel had dismissed her spear after she threw it, and was about to re-summon it until Titus turned around and faced her.

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 am
As planned he had pinned her down, as was not in the plan she was holding onto him in return. In this position they were rather stuck until one of them decided to relinquish.

The knee to the groin would be met with a bit of a clang, the codpiece Titus wore most days paying off enough to keep his injury in that area to a minimum. It still wasn't pleasant though.

At least he knew he had gotten to her, the '******** you' being a pretty good indication. "Did I rub the little dwarf the wrong way?" He leaned in closer, foreigning discomfort as his jagged toothy grin grew wide. "And no snappy come back beyond a ******** you I feel hurt you didn't put more effort into it, Kidget."

HP: 7 / 40
Damage: 0 (oh Titus, you are destined to never win a fight)  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 am
Feeling her knee hit metal…she wasn’t sure whether to be amused or impressed at how prepared Titus was.

The reaper snarled at him again, and if he thought she was intimidated by him drawing closer with that sharp mouth, he was wrong. Hel snapped her head up and smashed her forehead right into his, and worse yet, she kept her forehead pressed against his while she glared. “You are about to be hurt when I sock my fist right through those pieces of bleached out stale candy corn that you call teeth.” She hissed. “How is that for effort?”

HP: 18/40
DMG: 1

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:34 pm
She cracked him in the forehead with her on skull and remained in place so uncomfortably close. The demon growled in return, those white orbs giving off an eerie glow against his black sclera. "Knocking out my teeth is nothing new your free to give it a whirl." He drew his head back just enough to crack her in the forehead in return. "Though I would like to see you try."

HP: 6 / 40
Damage: 1  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm
Never said it had to be original!” Hel hissed. One hand came up to grab the demon tightly by the collar, and her brows furrowed as he smashed his forehead back against hers. “Oh, gladly.” The ghoul sneered, making a fist with her other hand.

She then popped him in the mouth. Teeth be damned. She didn’t care if he bit her.

HP: 17/40
DMG: 3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas