Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [EA] Ba Sing Se
Earth Bending Academy and Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

NPC Fry

"Haha!" Fry chuckle from his little slip on his own mud. He's enjoying very much with his silly action. "Good to see your not afraid to get a little dirty." He added once he finished laughing. "Okay, let's go back to topic." Fry striation up his head. He stomped once and raised up a rocked stool just behind him then sat on it. "This is all I can teach you in your beginner state. So to continue on to your next stage, you'll have to take a trail to earn your new rank of Novice. Right now, you have two option. One, You'll have to do a task I will appointed you to do. Or secondly, you shall face a challenged that only those that has the requirement of being a Earth bending is about! .... You may choose ether one to take. If you like, you can leave to rest and wash up before choosing. I'll be here tomorrow once you come back." He suggested.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Kenshin walked over to Takuma who jumped up and climbed his arm up to his master's shoulder. The young earthbender turned towards Fry after taking a moment to contemplate his choices. He returned to his sensei with fire burning in his hazel eyes. Kenshin clenched his fist and beat his chest in determination. "I won't back down, I will take the challenge!" His boisterous proclamation was accented by Takuma who growled and gave his most ferocious bark, though it didn't come off as ferocious so much as adorable. Kenshin awaited his sensei's reply with eagerness and determination.

Sirius927

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

NPC Fry

"Heh. Then the challenge it is!" The teacher said with a big grin. Looks like his energy is still with him strongly... Let's see if it's really true or just childish excitement he's just talking. Ether way, this will be lots of fun for the teacher.

Fry raised his hands up infront of him, doing the camera view with his fingers aiming right to Kenshin to get a bitter vision. "Okay, just stay right on that spot." He told him to stay put as she stands up. Bending his earth, he raised up a large short pillar like stone. There, he started reshape the large peace stone by carving off the edge to have a smother corners. Once he was done, it was a huge rolling boulder size that is bigger than both of them. It's at least 9 feet tall. With the help of two of his hands, he left himself and the large boulder with him, up into the air from the earth rising under him from using his earth bending. There, he have reached 11 feet high and a ramp leading strait tours Kenshin. "HERE'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! I'M GOING TO ROLL THIS ROCK DOWN TO YOU... IF YOU DIE, WELL I'LL SEND SOME FLOWERS TO YOUR FAMILY! IF YOU STEP AWAY YOU LIVE, BUT YOU'LL FAIL! I'M ONLY DOING ONE SHOT!" Fry shouted down from his tall rocky slide. A strange challenge for a trainee to do.

"CHOSE WHICH EVER ONCE I COUNT TO TEN! ONE- TEN!!!" He completely lied and kicked the boulder down the ramp. The Large rock rolled down and speed it way down to the bottom where Kenshin is. It's up to him now to chose what to do. Ether dodge or face on the boulder and likely to die. But if he think back what his teacher said, this has something to do of "being an Earth bending is all about"! Hopefully he'll figured that out already to pass this one.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 am
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin was shocked to say the least, certainly not normal training for someone of his level. Before he could really register just what was going on, his sensei had skipped right to ten and pushed the boulder down the hill towards his student. Kenshin looked at Takuma who got the picture and got the heck out of there. Kenshin turned to face the boulder, ferocity spread across his face.

He needed a way to divert the boulder, even break it in two if he thought he could. Kenshin didn't have a lot of time to think, in fact, he had nearly no time to think at all. He watched as the boulder made its descent, taking a powerful stance he glared at the boulder. It was now or never, he had to be decisive, no more thinking, just action. That was when the point of the exercise here became clear to him. Kenshin smirked as he prepared himself.

Be like the earth, that's what Fry was trying to say with this, that's why stepping out of the way meant failure. The stone does not dodge problems, it faces them head on. Kenshin never backed down from anyone or anything, and now was not the time to change that. Kenshin took a deep breath and slammed his foot into the ground just as the boulder reached him, a large slab of rock jutted from the earth and slammed into the boulder. The force of the collision along with the momentum caused the boulder to shatter into smaller chunks that harmlessly flew past Kenshin's head and landed behind him.

Kenshin took a deep breath and rose from his stance, grinning like an idiot. "Haha, I gotta hand it to you, you're hardcore. I was not expecting that boulder to be the test. I don't my folks would be too happy with you if that had gone south, ya?" Takuma found his way onto his master's shoulders once more and Kenshin gave Fry the thumbs up from where he was standing, chuckling and keeping that victorious grin plastered on his face. "I eat rubble like this for breakfast! What's next?!" Kenshin would never admit it, but he was a little tired after all this training, he was rather happy about his progress though, and stood tall and proud like a true earthbender.

Sirius927

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

NPC Fry

Fry looked down below of where his boulder gone to. The little kid was still stand with only peaces of ruble surrounded him from Fry's boulder. The student really got some balls or he was too scared to even move. Ether way, he was making good progress.

Pushing his body downward now, he bend the earth slide back down underground and back to Kenshin level. The floor was back in shape and in order like he never made anything there. "I'm afraid that's all I can teach." He replied to Kenshin last sentience comely. "You have indeed proven of having the potential as a Earth bender. Diverse, strong, persistent, and enduring. You didn't hold back but face it head on like a rock. We are strong physically and mentally, may it be we're being head strong or short minded. Anything to enduring the things to make us stronger... You have proven to your teacher you got it and so you have earned of reaching the next level." Fry said to him that he have reached to Novice with a big smile. This is why he let him had little time to think when he started right away. You got to think strait forward and do it right away than actually plan like water and fir benders. This is not a style for Earth benders. "You are free to train on your own now, no need for me to be around all the time. Use the scrolls around the training ground to help you out with that. The only thing left I can help you with is reaching to your next level. Once you think your ready come to me, right now you are free to go where ever since you can take care of your self." Fry gave a small bow to him before a goodbye. "You did well, I hope to see you stronger next time we meet." He lastly said.

He move over to Zai that was just standing around. "Hay there! Did you need some training?" He moved on to the next student.

((Kenshin is able to travel around the world and train on his own. If you need help "self training post" then don't be afraid to ask. You are able to learn up to "Stage 2" in earth bending on your own, no further than that. ))
Teroenkai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin nodded to his sensei, or sifu, he bowed and slammed his feet into the ground and took off, using the earth to boost his speed, he left Ba Sing Se for the time being. It was time to travel the world.  

Sirius927

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 am
+Hiiragi Sumisu+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiiragi had finally made it to the training grounds. Although she was practically homeless she had decided to come here so she could learn to fight using earthbending. Sure she could take gemstones metal and rocks out of the ground- but it was only for her business as a blacksmith and jewler, she had no clue how to fight though and with her exquisite clothing and jewlerry she decided she would need to learn how to defend and fight against anyone who may target her because of her wealth. As she stepped onto the hard comforting earthy, rock based ground her eyes skimmed over her surroundings.

Out Of Crystals:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

NPC Fry

When the new girl came in, Fry slid over next to her. It had been such a long time since a student sought to train. "Hello there. My name is Fry, and I am the Earthbending teacher here. I assume that is what you want, right? An Earthbending teacher?" Though looking at the girl, she was dressed in fine clothes. Usually, wealthy girls don't come to learn in the academy. Their parents would hire a personal bending master.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am
+Hiiragi Sumisu+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiiragi blinked when a large man slid over next to her. "Yes, I came looking for an earthbending teacher, my name is Hiiragi." Sharp brown eyes looked the man up and down, taking note of his facial features so she would remember who he was the next time they met.

Out Of Crystals:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

NPC Fry

"Great." He roared, though he didn't mean to be so loud. Thats just how he was. "First up is the basic set of Earth Bending. Though, before you can learn the skills, you have to practice the fundamentals of the set first. Try it before hand and you will never succeed. The first set is all about solidifying your yourself. Be the earth, be unmovable!" With that he took one step forward to make space between his legs and a rock came up, then he thrust his arm out in front, sending the rock to the other side of the area. "Got it?"

(5 posts to least Stage One Training)

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 am
+Hiiragi Sumisu+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Got it."Hiiragi nodded, seeming unfazed by Fry's loud roaring voice, her eyes watching him move the rock and then hurl it to the other side of the arena. She had done something similiar to get the materials she needed to work with, just without the throwing part. Hiiragi moved into a bending stance, in case he should make her practice the technique herself, her legs were spaced evenly, but firmly apart.

Out Of Crystals:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
Kenshin Ryou

"Sifu Fry!" Kenshin pushed the doors to the academy open, shouting for his teacher. He saw him with another student and ran over, bowing his head in respect. A fire ferret adorned one shoulder and Takuma the other as Kenshin looked at his teacher with determination in his eyes. "Sifu Fry, I went to Republic City and fought in the arena there. We came under attack, by a creature of extraordinary size. There is no way that it was natural to this world. A spirit perhaps? Sifu, please train me further so that I may fight to protect this world. I wish to join the Avatar if she ever decides to fight that monster."  

Sirius927

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

((Where did "Sifu" came from? is it some other word meaning "teacher"?))NPC Fry

Fry look over to Kenshin with a blank look on his face. His student just suddenly came in all loud and told such a tell to him. "[n]Woh, woh~ hold up. A Creature? You encounter a creature and you want to get stronger just so you can fight it along with our avatar?" He said back to get strait what he just said. It's almost unbelievable to anyone that would first hear it in their ears.

"HAHA! EXCELLENT! You have found a drive to push your expectation, a reason to strengthen your muscle! There may be something bad going on but this is a good reason to have my student quickly improve! HAHA!" Fry lighten up in joy, a strange reaction from someone when hearing something outrageous. "I wont ask any details so let's go strait to business. First off you will do 100 "earth push" then 50 "earth left" with this 50 pound rock." He mad the a bounder to come up for him to do lifts. Fry is starting off with only physical training right now. Mustn't rust to the fun parts.

(("Earth push" is "push ups", and "Earth lifts" or "weigh lifts". Ain't I curative? Just do some nice post for your physical training wile I think of a good test for you. XD))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 am
+Hiiragi Sumisu+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hm."Hiiragi watched the other two train, it seemed that Fry was busy for a moment and she took the opportunity to take in all of the small details that may come in handy. She held her position fast though, not wanting to be caught off guard.

Out Of Crystals:  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Primary: Undecidedxxx Specialzation: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx

xxx Michael entered the training area, He had no intention of training currently. He merely was looking for information, and this was the best place to find someone who was willing to talk. Fresh minds, and teachers alike are always willing to share information. Still, he wasn't sure what he was looking for. A sense of purpose really, that's all he wanted. That and enough money so that he'd never have to live on the streets again. Although, Ba Sing Se seemed an interesting change from his childhood home. Walking in the training area he saw people working on their earth bending. Interestingly enough it looked easy, he just never showed any ability in bending. Then again he never had time to try. Still, he was on a mission. He lowered his goggles and let them hang around his neck. Observing the group of people he saw one that he could be certain was a teacher. He approached the man, smiling he introduced himself. "The name is Michael. Michael Anderson to be exact. I was wondering if you had a minute to share some of your wisdom." He hoped that the teacher would be able to at least give him direction. Then again, he didn't even know where he should be heading. "I just wanted to ask you one question. Where would someone who wanted direction, and purpose in this world go? I want to be of use to someone, maybe even the avatar. I just need some direction." Michael stopped, confused by his own words. Why would he mention the avatar? Why would he ask this stranger for direction? Fatigue perhaps? Maybe even because when one is in the presence of someone with knowledge sometimes the questions ask themselves. The knowledge that is needed, not wanted tries to get out. In any event, he would have to listen to the answers now.

xxx (((OOC: My first post as Michael, sorry if it's a little off. Mostly just trying to get the feel for him and give him some direction.)))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Skill(s) Used: None

Chilling2

[EA] Ba Sing Se

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items