The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise

XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the ocean..."
"Just because some old fishing wives spun some over-exaggerated tale of some waif who could bend blood, that doesn't make it true. There were also myths about firebenders being able to bend monsters to their will, or for airbenders to be able to fly to the moon, and we all know that there's no chance in hell that any of that is true." Anyone could probably sense from a mile away that Taka was angry. He wanted to drop this subject immediately. Especially since all they associated with bloodbenders was witches or bandits. They didn't understand that in war, and life and death, everything was necessary. "And besides, you're both Novice Waterbenders, and you're an Airbender! Leave it to the Chieftain to decide between myth and fact." Taka wasn't the best waterbender out there. He knew that. There was indeed a real bloodbender out there, someone who could bend blood during full moons and take control of the body. She had already met Autumn. Her name was Tui. And she was...

Someone he didn't want to talk about.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 pm
Lorio Helix | Air Nomad | Adept
|| Airbender || Grandmaster Lorio ||

User Image

Lorio nodded at Gya. "From this, I'll see whether you need to learn that one style of Airbending... I forget its name, or the Traditional Airbending. Just wait." When the Trainee made his move the Monk shifted his weight, allowing for him to kick back and blast a small, forceful ball of wind forward. He wasn't really trying to do any real harm. He didn't want to hurt the boy. Just trying to see what he needed to learn first. "Contrary to popular beliefs, my friends, myths don't exist. Everything is derived from something, even if they are a little exagerated. Don't knock it until you're positive and you can't be positive until you know everything, right?" His way of thinking was how he liked thinking of things. Hopefully the others would heed his words.

Current Allegiance: [The Air Temples]

"I am Lorio Helix, the Nomadic Grandmaster of the Airbenders."  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:38 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
He had no desire to hear Lorio's "wisdom". He already knew all of that; it was like preaching to the choir. The fact was, Taka knew that this "myth" was "fact", he just couldn't acknowledge it. It wasn't for his tribe's culture or for his public image, but for personal reasons. Taka came from a family of talent -- you could leave it at that. "Let's just stop talking about this. I'm sorry it was ever brought up." Bungie stared at him with a strange sense of concern, even though he was just an animal. Taka suddenly felt like he was facing a migraine. Life was moving too quickly, and he couldn't keep up. "Lorio, forget about me and my Tribe. Just focus on Gyasen for now. He doesn't deserve to be weighed down by all of this." The boy crawled up onto the head of Bungie, sliding down into Bungie's cushioned shell that he had set his blankets in. The frog leaned down so that Taka could still watch the training from in here, though the boy's focus was far elsewhere.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm
Lorio Helix | Air Nomad | Adept
|| Airbender || Grandmaster Lorio ||

User Image

Although speaking to the Chieftain, Lorio maintained his fighting stance just in case Gya decided to come at him again. However, he was interested in what Taka would say next. "Just saying. I'm always willing to hear about how others feel, no matter what their origin or beliefs. But you don't look very well. Would you like to go relax?"

Current Allegiance: [The Air Temples]

"I am Lorio Helix, the Nomadic Grandmaster of the Airbenders."  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

I s a b e l l a & A l e x a n d e r
The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Alexander practically dragged Isabella now by her wrist who kept peeping up random comments about how she didn't need to master her elements, and how she was perfectly happy cleaning up after him and his eldest brother, tell he finally grew impatient snapping as he picked her up tossing the light female over his shoulder practically growling. "You're always getting yourself into trouble... You're beyond weak, ditzy, pathetic, hell even a butterfly could break you over it's leg with ease...." He snapped as she slouched more as she stopped resisting. "I-I'm sorry..." "Dammit there you go again! You can't be so forgiving like that IA!" He snapped ignoring eyes as he carried the female past whispering bystanders. Quiet frankly he didn't care. He soon dropped her in a less populated area. He crossed his arms now eyeing her, his soft blue scarf waving in the wind as he cocked an expecting brow. IA hesitated. "Umn... Brother.." She murmurs. "What!?" He snapped at the end of his patience. "You're a water bender... How can you teach me air...?" This thought caught him off guard. Showing on his face temporarily before his eye brow twitched with annoyance. "It can't be that hard..." He says calmly, he rarely ever got this worked up but she had ways of pushing his buttons she was far too ditzy for her own good...

Occ: Sorry it's all over the place I'll fix it up better latter ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:25 am
~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

"Tsh" Max said as he looked away from the water bender, "Whose polar bear dog pissed in your coffee this morning.." He mumbled to himself. "In other tribes, they may look as it as a myth, but in the Fire Nation where it orignated...it is indeed a fact. It was taught in schools so that future leaders and soliders wouldn't make the same mistakes as past generals and Fire Lord Ozai. The lesson was simple then, extremes taken doing wartime leads to extreme people. If it had been an air bender, who is to say she wouldn't begin to bend the air within ones lungs collapsing them with sheer will. Honor the past so that it may never be repeated." Max said as he too begun to speak the wisdom brought onto him by the Grandmaster himself.

He looked over as the bender seem to be bothered by this conversation. "I thought water benders were relaxed and moved with tides of the waters they bend like we with the air." He said as he moved his hand along from left to right, bending the air into a wild current breeze.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
Taka had no feasible reply for Magnus. He just repeated: "I said drop it." That was all. He was so done with talking things out. Magnus was wrong, anyway. The first bloodbender was the Moon, and it was started in the Water Tribes. Not in the Fire Nation. Even though it was rumored that there was a bloodbender in the Fire Nation, it wasn't the first one; bloodbending began thousands of years ago. Waterbenders had started their craft millenniums ago, and if he thought it only recently began, then Taka believed him to be a fool. "So..." Taka gave some of his attention over to Alexander, "I heard you're a waterbender. Y'know... you look a lot like Shura from the Northern Tribe. Which Tribe are you from, Mr. Anonymous?" The boy rolled his eyes; he began to wonder why everyone was going "traveling" these days. Couldn't they just stay in the tribes like good waterbenders? They weren't going to learn much abroad...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
Alexander watched as Isabella began rising a few light pebbles letting them circle around above her palms she giggled looking up at her brother who sighed in defeat. “IA… Hit me as hard as you can with those would you?” He asks having nothing to fear, the girl struggled with picking up the simplest of things after all. Pure horror spread across her face as she began to babble on about how she’d hurt him and he’d loose an eye and so fourth… His eyes hardened “Come on IA… I’ll eat that bird of yours… I think it’s fattened sense you’ve began spoiling it..” He teases acting serious licking his lips as if he could taste it than and there. Isabella hesitated before pushing them at him, squinting her eyes as she looked away. "Sorry!" She called quickly right as they neared him. He swatted them away with ease parting his lips to speak at his wits end when a voice broke his thoughts.

"I heard you're a waterbender. Y'know... you look a lot like Shura from the Northern Tribe. Which Tribe are you from, Mr. Anonymous?"

He turned taking in the male before him. He smirked “That’s right…” He says with a slight bow as if he were better than god himself it was no wonder he got into so many fights…

“Shura huh?” He asks after a slight pause, “Resembles me? They must be a charmer.” He says flashing his dashing smile. Cocky as always. There was a slight hesitation clear as his arrogant smirk wavered slightly reminding him of the reality of things, his eyes seemed to give off a sadness temparailly but it was gone just as fast as it came as he fixed his fathers scarf that lye around his neck. “Tribe…” He says more softly Isabella looked at him worriedly, and than to the newcomer, back to her brother once more wondering if he’d lose his composure. “I’m not a part of anyone’s ‘tribe’…He said spitting out the word as if saying it was enough to make him sick. He turned on his heels facing away from the two his hands buried deep in his pockets smirking “I... Well we, come and go as we plead. When moneys scarce, we leave once more, when weather gets to hot or too cold we simply move on. There’s no need for a tribe.” He looked over his shoulder studying him before smiling turning back around “Oh and the names Alexander, Alex for short.” He says offering a hand, rare for him to introduce himself this way rather than a fight. "..And that's my sister Isabella." He says hooking a thumb towards the female who had seemed to be spaced off until than, she bowed once "It's a pleasure to meet you~" She says overly formal as always, annoying Alexander almost immediately as he sighed deeply crossing his arms.

Occ:  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:14 pm

User Image

██████████████████ ██ ██

Palka Xao
                                                          Eastern Air Temple

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill ██ ██ ██████████████████

Palka snuck through the training grounds trying his best to remain unseen by the other nomads. He had been skipping out on Nomad Philosophy to do some, "unorthodox chores." In his hand was a large fruit, about the size of a Tangerine, that he was trying to keep concealed to his best extent.

((First Post in the guild, might as well start making friends here))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
Alexander was completely spaced off his attention fully on the male in front of him as well as himself, as IA wondered off, he hadn't a clue as he fumbled with his scarf slightly.

The female pushed back her long golden white locks that seemed to have a soft pink glow to them under the sunlight, as her absent minded self took began to disobey Alexanders rule of always staying by his side in busy places. You'd think by her age she could handle herself, but the female seemed to be able to get lost just about anywhere.

A gasp escaped her lips as she look in the breath taking view... It was simply beautiful an-... The female was soon met by a hard object as she fell backwards letting out a small groan. She looked up squinting a single, blue-violet eye as the sunlight pierced her, before rising her hand blocking out the light getting a better view. It wasn't long before she realized the hard object was a human. A young male. She looked up at Palka a good few seconds before jumping to her feet bowing immediately a good two or thee times. "OhmygoodnessI'msososorryIwasn'tpayingattention!" She gushed all at once without taking a single breath, her cheeks a light pink in embarrassment. She sighed as she calmed herself a bit. "I'm really sorry... You're not hurt are you..?" She asks studying him worriedly, the light weight girl acted as if she weighed triple her weight, she couldn't do that much damage even if she tried.

Occ: Pahaha I feel for you! I was in your shoes like two days ago. Kinda still am... Erm.. Anyways welcome to the guild/rp~ emotion_yatta  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:40 pm

User Image

██████████████████ ██ ██

Palka Xao
                                                          Eastern Air Temple

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill ██ ██ ██████████████████

For a second Palka thought he was home free as he was on the verge of skipping out on philosophical lessons in order to spend time with his so called , "friend." He looked back one last time to see if anyone was following him when suddenly....'thud'! Palka found himself stumbling into a dense object as he fell to the ground. The fragile leeche fruit flung loose as it began to descend to the ground. Realizing that the fruit wasn't in his hands, Palka rushed to the attention of the fruit; fumbling with his airbending skills in an attempt to catch it.

Once the fruit was secure Palka gazed ahead at the obstacle that was in his way. It was a girl; a rather pretty girl. Palka blushed, still with his overall goal in the back of his mind." I'm...I'm...I'm Palka." Gah! Stupid responce, Palka was never the best when it came to talking to girls."I mean what I meant to say is I'm fine...my names Palka." the second attempt at a first impression seemed to sound a lot smoother as he anxiously awaited the girls response.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Sorry it took me a while to reply.
Honestly, I've been miserable lately... ))

xxxxxGya had spun in time to avoid the brunt of the blast of air. But it did clip his shoulder causing him to be knocked off balance. Stumbling to right himself by circling the other way Gya struck out again. This time in an arcing kick. He tried to continue his momentum and continuously move.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm
~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

Max cheered Gya on as he battled the Grandmaster. "Yea, thats it, keep mobile like the ever flowing wind..." He said as he heard a thud between the new girl named Isabella and Palka. "Oi! Palka, where are you sneaking off to and what is that in your hands?!" He asked out loud. As unneeded as it was, it put Palka on the spot and the epic center of attention.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
Isabellas eyes widened in amazement as he on the spot caught the fruit with his air bending… Air bending.. Wait another air bender? It was to be expected to meet one at an air temple but, she wasn’t the brightest. She rarely ever came this close in contact with one. That is… If knocking someone down and apologizing counted.

A brilliant smile graced her soft features maybe he could help her with her air bending! Wait no... That was rude, you couldn’t expect someone to teach you… Especially someone you just met! First knocking him down and than asking that…? No no no, that was a terrible idea! Her mom wouldn’t of liked that would she? Maybe she could pay him too? Yes pay him…! But with what money? She didn’t even have a house! They lived in tents! ‘Oh help me mom…’ She thought to herself.

She was so busy mentally arguing with herself she hardly realized he’d replied. She blinked shaken from her thoughts. Palka? She liked it~ He seemed a bit on the shy side, but Isabella didn’t mind the slightest be- Wait. She hadn’t asked him for his name! Had she ran into him hard enough to cause a concussion. O-oh no… What would she do? What if she had to pay for his medical bills! She didn’t have that kind of money…! But she had too she hurt him! Maybe her eldest brother could help!

“I mean what I meant to say is I'm fine...my names Palka."

She let out a gentle giggle, as relief swept over he, glad he was alright. So he didn’t have a concussion~ She held out her frail hand smiling softly offering it towards the male. “I’m Isabella, IA for short. I thought I might’ve given you a concussion or something! Thank goodness you're alright! I’ll make it up to you I promise~” She says smiling happily until she realized how rude she was being... Her mother had told her to always say it after meeting someone after all. “Erm. It’s a p-pleasure too meet you!” She says offering her hand once more hoping he didn’t get to bad of a first impression from her.

Before another voice broke in, another male who seemed to know Palka, and he seemed a bit upset... Had he been sneaking away? Or stole something…? Oh no! It was her fault he got caught. “I’m sorry I got you in trouble..” She murmurs in a low tone fumbling with her mothers chocker she wore.

Occ:  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:57 am

User Image

██████████████████ ██ ██

Palka Xao
                                                          Eastern Air Temple

Isabella; what a pretty name. Palka stood up as he dusted off his Air Temple apparel just before accepting the girls hand in friendship."It's a pleasure to-"

"Oi, Palka where you sneaking off to and what's that in your hands?!"

The sound of Max's voice echoed through the grounds; catching the attention of every Nomad from here to Ba Sing Se. Naturally, Palka moved the Leeche fruit from sight as he held it behind his back. With what felt like the whole temple breathing down his shoulders Palka tried to play it off real smooth."Well it uh....a funny story...you see its- *Gasp* is that a PLATAPUSBEAR!?" Palka yelled as he used his free hand to point in a stray direction.

The moment the majority of nomads turned their heads to find nothing, Palka fleed the scene, leaping off the ledge to the lower level of the training grounds. Although it was a twenty foot drop, Palka used his novice skills in airbending to glide to a safe landing as he continue to dash to his objective.

[AR] Eastern Air Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff