Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:52 pm
Putting his hands together and making a ball with his hands, he concentrated on the feelings that gave him those feelings of solitude and isolation, not loneliness but separation. At first, is only came out as a ball of light, no flame, which was strange, but then as he forced his feelings to intensify, the ball soon ignited into a ball of fire. He then folded this small flame into his fingers, concentrating on just his middle and index. He used to use this to break locks or making holes in windows, but he didn't say that allowed, not willing to lose his [life] to the Fire Lord's boots(2/2).  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

[XXBXLXAXCXKXFXIXRXEXXXPXAXNXTXHXEXRXX]

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay watched this with folded arms, nodding silently to himself.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm
Kai transferred the heat back into flame, then wrapped his fist around it. He concentrated the flow of chi, first retracting it into his chest, then building it up. This made it feel like his chest was getting heavier, as if he was sad, excited, or even guilty. The basis of how one controlled his emotions wasn't a lie, it was literal in that stronger emotions lets you build up more chi(1/2). Kai, however, didn't do this sort of firebending often, he felt it wasn't really his style with the punches and kicks and whatnot. Despite that, he had done this before in private just to see what it was like. Having not ever truly being an emotional person, it felt rather depressing and sad for him, like the emotions that the chi were pulling out were disappointment and oppression, which he felt on an everyday basis, but this multiplied it. With a stomp and a punch, he shot a blazing ball of flame out of his fist, dispersing after reaching an acceptable distance(2/2). After this, his chi had started to become more relaxed, his heart lightening. As he took a deep breath in, the density that was in his chest spread out into his lungs. Breathing out steadily, a mix of smoke and ember being exhaled with his breath(1/2). The smoke, instead of rising as would it normally, simply spread out. It's heat was absorbed into the nearby materials, the air around it as well as the ground radiating heat, distorting light a little. The smoke eventually dispersed, but the ground and air was still shimmering with it's energy, something that gave Kai a few thoughts and ideas(2/2). But he put that aside for now to see the effects of the embers. The small sparks of flame had spread further out than the smoke without losing their touch, the heat not as dense as the smoke, but probably still hotter by energy per mass. They hadn't burnt up his throat, so Kai could guess firebenders could at least protect some parts of themselves(1/2). As the embers settled, Kai noticed that small fires had started up here and there. They weren't large, but they were still fires, burning small flakes of debris and splinters in the room since they were small and easily ignited. For a second, Kai had thought it looked a bit like a mini version of hell, but ignored his instinct to say that allowed(2/2). Stepping aside to show his work, Kai took a few nervous glances at the dragon, hoping to escape the moment he got the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Be calm boy, you have no need to fear, I will not hurt you, I need to see you progress, do not worry about the exit and focus upon this moment right now," he said with a nod.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon walked towards the firelords building at a slow speed; it was quite a nice day out it would be shame not to feel the warm sun on his body. Bao, Kuzons' pet Fire Ferret was walking right next to him with a joyful aura to him. The two finally reach the doors to the palace, it was pretty big and not to metion it was fancy looking, but none the less that didn't stop Kuzon from kocking. As he knocked on the door Bao quickly ran up Kuzon's body and sat on his shoulder as if he was parrot. Several minutes went by, so he decided to enter. Kuzon walked around the palance finally seeing the fire lord and some other guy there; they seem as if they were training which was the reason why Kuzon wanted to meet him. He quickly bower, "I am Kuzon and I would wish to train under you." he said in a respectful tone.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:09 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹
Sun would follow behind Kuzon. "Great...so I guess I'm not the only hapless weakling in the city then..." He remarked and stood at attention in front of Jay. "I can assume that you're the Fire Lord...I haven't been very up to speed on current events. Been working too hard." He looked around. He rather liked the architecture of the building, even if it was probably hollow and only there to inspire pride in the Fire Lord and fear to any diplomats below him. "I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Sun Bei Tian. Like these two, I have also come to seek training the in the fire bending arts." He had been able to conjure flickers and sparks at the snap of a finger...sometimes. But nothing had been really learned. He just knew that he had the bending ability. Sun would've rather not wasted time with master or teacher, but it seemed that he had no choice. He wasn't very much supportive of governments that the Fire Nation ran under, but he would have to accept it, and its figureheads, for now.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

Chi: 350/350

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay nodded and to the other two who decided to join in on this, so, he decided to teach the two of them some tricks and then test them. "All three of you, follow me," he then moved over to his dragon pet dragon pet and woke him up. He then looked back to the three as the door opened, "come along now, to the Training Grounds."

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 pm
"How did this happen~?" Kai groaned a bit, wondering how his attempted theft suddenly became a lesson. Maybe he was going to be forced into military service? He was going to be the laughing stock of all the cool thieves in town. He decided he didn't a have a choice in the matter and would just be caught again if he tried to escape now, so he just followed.

(Exit)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:31 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon noticed that someone else was with him, but he had no idea who he was or what he wanted. It seemed the man wanted some traning as well, so now three people wanted to train with the firelord. It didn't really bother Kuzon at all; just meant he would have sparring partners. Bao began to work his way from Kuzon's shoulder to having two of his paws on the back of his owners head. As the firelord agreed to train them Kuzon noticed he was the younger one of the group so more than likely he will struggle, but he wasn't going to give up on making it to pro bending. As the firelord told them to meet at the training ground he simply nodded his head and procceded to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

Sun followed Jay out. Simple enough...he figured. He wasn't sure what style he was going to bestow upon them. Traditional was nice, but he preferred the more modernized boxing version. He figured it was much more built for average and steady usage rather than the constant lashing out of rage that traditional brought.

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

Chi: 350/350

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2