Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon could only nod to what Jay had said, 'perhaps he is right' that was the only reason Kuzon could think of besides him being older and have more experience. Now the hard part is doing the exercises to unlock his fire bending. He had done this before with his fire bending, but it's been years since he actually fire bended. Kuzon could remeber back when he was younger when his father was teaching them fire bending. Kuzon was better then sibilings, so it didn't take long him long to master the basics. However, it's ironic that now he can't fire bend anymore because of the lack of practice. The first step that his father taught him was to practice the proper breathing techniques. So Kuzon began to breathe in and out slowly. He closed his eyes as he did this and imaged his father showing him the technique. The next thing his father told him to do was feel the sun energy. So Kuzon stood in the sun with his eyes closed trying to feel the sun inside of him. He felt a bit more poweful then he normal does whe he did that, so he knew it was working. Kuzon felt that if he practice the breathing technique, feeling the sun's energy, and the stances it would be aid him greatly. So he did. As he practiced those various things Bao was quietly watching as he picked fruits from the trees and ate them. The young firebender was no fimilar with the stances and the energy of the sun. It was true that his father told him that fire bending was a part of him. Kuzon had now mastered the beginning excerises.
[6/6 post] Unlocked Trainee

Now the more easier skills is the actual fire bending, so Kuzon got in to his stance and remebered what his father showed him. He then thrusted a single punch and a small fire ball came out. It was easy enough for him to learn now it was time for him to learn something else. As Kuzon inhaled he exhaled small flames from his mouth just using the breathing techniques. The next thing to learned still involved the breathing exercise which amazed him how vital the breathing was. He then inhaled slowly and exhaled through his nostrils and steam came out. The next one Kuzon focused on his middle and index finger and they began to glow red. He jammed his fingers into the ground and left a mark.
[2/2 post] Fireball learned
[2/2 post] Ember learned
[2/2 post] Boil learned
[2/2 post] Weld learned

Kuzon was finished the with the beginning moves and he then walked back over to Jay, "what do we now? Are we going to start sparring now?" he said this almost sounding egared.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 pm
Quaylan
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon could only nod to what Jay had said, 'perhaps he is right' that was the only reason Kuzon could think of besides him being older and have more experience. Now the hard part is doing the exercises to unlock his fire bending. He had done this before with his fire bending, but it's been years since he actually fire bended. Kuzon could remeber back when he was younger when his father was teaching them fire bending. Kuzon was better then sibilings, so it didn't take long him long to master the basics. However, it's ironic that now he can't fire bend anymore because of the lack of practice. The first step that his father taught him was to practice the proper breathing techniques. So Kuzon began to breathe in and out slowly. He closed his eyes as he did this and imaged his father showing him the technique. The next thing his father told him to do was feel the sun energy. So Kuzon stood in the sun with his eyes closed trying to feel the sun inside of him. He felt a bit more poweful then he normal does whe he did that, so he knew it was working. Kuzon felt that if he practice the breathing technique, feeling the sun's energy, and the stances it would be aid him greatly. So he did. As he practiced those various things Bao was quietly watching as he picked fruits from the trees and ate them. The young firebender was no fimilar with the stances and the energy of the sun. It was true that his father told him that fire bending was a part of him. Kuzon had now mastered the beginning excerises.

Now the more easier skills is the actual fire bending, so Kuzon got in to his stance and remebered what his father showed him. He then thrusted a single punch and a small fire ball came out. It was easy enough for him to learn now it was time for him to learn something else. As Kuzon inhaled he exhaled small flames from his mouth just using the breathing techniques. The next thing to learned still involved the breathing exercise which amazed him how vital the breathing was. He then inhaled slowly and exhaled through his nostrils and steam came out. The next one Kuzon focused on his middle and index finger and they began to glow red. He jammed his fingers into the ground and left a mark.
[2/2 post] Ember learned
[2/2 post] Boil learned
[2/2 post] Weld learned

Kuzon was finished the with the beginning moves and he then walked back over to Jay, "what do we now? Are we going to start sparring now?" he said this almost sounding egared.

(Back up a sec there bro,

"Stage 1 Unlock - 7 posts
Requires Trainee rank
Stage 1 skills - 3 posts."

-2 posts to all because you're being taught by me. Lol, so it was only supposed to be 5 for the stage and 1 for each skill.)  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:20 pm
thefire158

Quaylan

Sergeant Bloodhound

User ImageUser Image
User Image
[◊XXJXAXYXXAXOXXLXIXNXX◊]

[FIREBENDER] ⊡ [FIRELORD] ⊡ [FIRENATION] ⊡ [ADEPT]

["To perish within the flame...

Jay nodded as his arms were folded and he looked upon Kuzon and Sun as well along with Kai, "good job to both of you. Now I shall put you three through a rigorous test in order to make sure that you have the gist of being a Trainee down, pass this test and you shall become an immediate Novice." He moves closer to them, "each of you will be going to a designated area and will be completing a certain task given within the map here," he hands them one each, each one having a certain destination upon it and their tasks were different as well.

(Don't question how my rpc changed from black to white, lol.

Now for your areas:

Scorching Plains [1] [Sun Ben Tian] [You must reserve as much energy as possible to get to the destination where you will then fight the top firebender that is also Jay's best student, or rather, best PREVIOUS student.]
[Killing him will equal to an immediate failure]

Burning Mountains [2] [Kuzon] [You must survive throughout the Burning Mountains, You will followed by Umodo(Jay's pet) and must survive as he shall sabotage your chances of survival and everything]
[Stay Alive]
[Attacking Umodo will equal in an immediate failure]

Boiling Rock [3] [Kai] [You must regain order within the Boiling Rock Prison, stop the Prisoners from rioting]
[Killing any of the prisoners will equal immediate failure and also you will be held as a prisoner within the Boiling Rock]
[Falling into the boiling waters of the boiling rock equals immediate death and failure]

I shall be making the threads, so keep a watchful eye upon it and go to those areas.)

He then moved over to Ayane and knelt beside her, "I noticed your blue flames awhile ago," he then moved to a seated position, "mind telling me how long you've had that? It honestly looks beautiful, better than my regular red flames."

...is only given to unjust and the wicked."]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 pm
HAD0U
Quaylan
Kuzon

User Image

[2/2 post] Ember learned
[2/2 post] Boil learned
[2/2 post] Weld learned

Requires Trainee rank

-2 posts to all because you're being taught by me. Lol, so it was only supposed to be 5 for the stage and 1 for each skill.)

It says if your a master and im a trainee then it's 2 off, but since your adept I took off 1. It's whatever though.  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon listened to what the firelord had to say and nodded to the test that he would have to pass. He was a bit nervous that the firelords pet dragon will be trying to ruin his chances of surviving, but Kuzon's will was much stronger than the dragons desire to sabtoage him. "Come on Bao; wish me luck," Bao jumpped from the tree onto Kuzon's shoulder and they left.

[/exit]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun would start on the techniques...everybody had already gotten them down and he was slightly behind. Though, the techniques should be easy, and now that he could work his chi a bit better, he knew he could do it.

First, he wanted to create the fireball...it was the staple. Drawing upon his own thoughts of passion and combat, he punched forward. Letting the chi flow out his arm, it manifested as a fireball, launching outward. [1/1]

Ember should've been easy too. He did the same, just forced the chi going out his mouth this time. He used a minute amount so it wouldn't burn him. He smiled as the embers blazed out of his mouth and he barely felt a thing. [1/1]

He did the Boil technique the same as Ember, just through his nostrils. Placing the chi to swirl about and exit through his sinuses, he watched as a jet of hot steam erupted from his face. He yelped a little when it slightly touched the top of his hand, but that meant it worked. [1/1]

Weld would've been a bit tougher, he figured. He placed the chi toward his hand like the fireball, but halted it at his fingertips and let it build. He slowly started to see his fingers start to glow and somewhat flicker with the occasional flame. He cut the flow and was satisfied that it had worked as it should have. [1/1]

"Alright...I guess I'm ready." Said Sun. He was a little nervous, but he figured he'd be fine. He gave a slight salute to Jay and continued to walk out and try and traverse the Burning Plains.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

Chi: 350/350

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:21 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

Princess of the Fire Nation

User Image

Ayane heard the voice of the fire lord speaking and opened her eyes. She was still laying down on the ground however for once she answered him without any sarcasm. For once he spoke of something on neutral territory with her that she wouldn't snap at. "The blue fire... Had it since I was born. I don't have red flames. Only blue." She said speaking to the fire lord as she looked to the skies.

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"I see," he lies down beside her, "hmmmm, did you ever use it up until now?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

Ayane opened up a bit for once in her life and explained something that was unknown in her history. "Once or twice... When we met... and when I sought my father out... and killed him." She said as if she was whispering almost. She didn't realize she was whispering however it was a very touchy subject for her.

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Jay nodded, "I see, care to talk about it?" of course, he was an open listener, one who would be open to listen.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

Ayane thought for a bit on her past however mentioned none of it to the fire lord. She quickly switched back to being closed off with him as she gazed up to the sky.

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Hmmm I see, well, you know, I didn't always have the greatest lineage when I woke up, my dad was murdered by my mother in cold blood, poison in the drink, y'know," he said this as calmly as he possibly could, "as for her, she's in prison."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 pm
HAD0U
Quaylan
Kuzon

User Image

[2/2 post] Ember learned
[2/2 post] Boil learned
[2/2 post] Weld learned

Requires Trainee rank

((...I'm just going to borrow the four posts I did by accident and add it to my current training. The unlocking of the stage I did on my own, but the techniques were under you, but I only took one post off.))

Kai wondered what else the Fire Lord wanted him to do, so he guessed that he should just improvise from there. Taking a deeper breath, his chest felt more lifted now that the chi was released. He decided to try some new things while he was at it, seeing as he had no choice in the matter anyway. Building the chi up with his third deep breath of the day, though more subtly so that it wouldn’t look too uncool(2/5). With a smirk, not cocky, but more so entertained how his luck had been thus far. Not as bad as it could be, but still. His chi released slowly out of his body and breath, his heart lightening and his body feeling revived(3/5). This feeling was strange, not something Kai thought of in good or ill will, but it still refreshed his twisted soul. When they had received his assignment, he was kind of reluctant and thought of whether he should escape or not. In the end, he decided this was more interesting, so with a double check at his flame, he waved and gave an eccentric goodbye as he left. Before he left, Kai stopped, considering something, then turned to look behind him, wondering what happened to the Fire Lord's blackness. Meh, didn't matter.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:50 pm
JETHRO
Callen

Fire is will.

Jethro walked out to the grounds. His hands in the pockets of his coats, displaying a calm natured personality as always. He walked over to where the Fire Lord was, he was sitting with a young woman. He felt like he might be intruding, but he had no idea when his next chance would be. "Hello, Sorry to disturb you. I was told you were out training students, I can to ask if I could train under you aswell."

My will is never fading

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

Ayane began to open up a bit more to the fire lord. "My mother... She...," Then was interrupted by a another person wishing to seek training from the famous fire lord. She stood up and closed herself off once more. "I have all the training I can achieve for now. Either send me on a mission or give me a test." She said to the fire lord as she began to leave the training grounds.

Techniques Used:

User Image

[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas