Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}
Even Though You Say It's Not So.. (Full, Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm kinda lazy, didn't feel like making a whole bunch of posts..
It's okay Sana-Chan!! [+1 Cookie Point]
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
It's still amazing! [+1 Friend Point]
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:59 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami blinked his lashes and looked at the phone number the boy placed in front of him, this would be the first contact in his phone that wasn't someone to fool around with. He stood up from his desk, pocketing the number and watched the boy run off to work. He didn't mean to make the boy late. Who did he work for again? He looked at his files and Vin's name came up in his computer. He worked one job at a restaurant that was high class and the other was a day job where he managed to sqeeze himself in as a veterinarian's assistant, he had a small smile curl on the corner of his mouth. He knew where these places were and better yet, he knew the owners. The owners were clients of his, what a small world. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed the number to Ryune, Vin's boss at the restaurant. "Hello there Ryune, it's Asami".."I can't believe you're calling me, what's up?".."One of my students is a waiter in your restaurant, he's late because I was going over some things with him. Cut him some slack and.. I'll make it up to you. Sound like a deal?" There was silence on the phone.."Anything for you Asami. I miss you".."Tonight at ten, meet me at the usual" He hung up, not letting Ryune speak.

He ran a hand through his hair slowly and started cleaning up his work area, then walked to the door and shut off the lights. He exited the room and shut and locked the door, walking to the main office where the secretary was. He decided to pull a fast one on the young lady, he walked in. "Hello there Miss Tsukino. I apologise for clocking out so late, I was busy grading papers when I was debating to come in here and talk to you" He winked at the blushing girl who was too flattered to say anything, then clocked out and exited the school. He can see the look on Ryune's face now, all smiley and giggley. Probably a new thing for his co-workers. He got in his sports car, a black spider, and drove hard outof the parking lot. He wasn't a teacher after hours, he was Asami.. The man who loves to have fun and have fun with people's bodies.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin nearly got in a crash on his way to work, but that didn’t faze him. Parking in the back, he ran into the restaurant, hastily throwing on the rest of his uniform. Despite his rush, he was still ten minutes late, and the boss was in. Just his luck. Hunching his shoulders slightly, he prepared for the worst, expecting the man to yell at him, probably even fire him. He was good here, but it was sheer luck that he’d gotten this job. When the owner came over, he looked up to him slowly and braced himself, but to his shock a gentle hand rested on his shoulder instead. Turning amazed eyes onto his boss, Vin bit his lip. “You’re late.” The man said slowly, Vin only nodding, sure that he would say something stupid if he spoke. “Don’t be late again Vin…now go to work.” Ryune said firmly before turning away, leaving Vin to blink at him in amazement. When Ryune cleared his throat, Vin jumped and scurried off to the dining room right away.

Throughout the evening, Vin got a little lucky. All of his tables had younger women who seemed to appreciate him, a few men too. Notching up his charm a bit, he managed to get several large tips, and a few numbers to his surprise. He was right in the middle of serving a group of giggling girls when he spotted Ryune leaving. Blinking, he looked to one of the older waiters who merely shrugged. Ryune never left work early….had to be a hot date. That had to be why he’d been so happy earlier. Finishing his shift and helping close down the restaurant, Vin managed to get home shortly before midnight, though he had no energy to do anything. Drinking a protein shake, Vin tossed his uniform into the washer and ended up stumbling to bed, falling asleep almost instantly. That was his life, had been for years. He went non-stop all day, just to collapse at home.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:02 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami sighed softly, arriving at the bar he usually hung out in. It was a bar doubling as a strip club, tripling as a night club, and quadrupling as a motel for the sleezy people. Was Asami a sleezeball? Sure, only at night though. He got out of his car, locking it up with a simple touch of a button and taking long strides towards the door, his right hand raising up and loosening his tie that bound it around his neck. Once he loosened it, he relieved one button and breathed easily, his hair being blown in the wind and his eyes lowering. He was Asami, the sultry man whom no one could deny. He reached his left hand out and swung back the glass door blocking his way to the bar, people turned their heads as if they were expecting someone, then they smiled when they saw that it was the one person they were expecting at this time. Regulars, workers, even some new people looked at him in lust.

He walked to the bar and sat in it, placing his hand on the bar table and looking at the young male bartender. "The usual please, extra shots.." The young male nodded and blushed, turning away from Asami for a few seconds, then returned with his drink. Asami nodded his head in thanks and turned his back to the bar, crossing his right ankle over to his left knee. He took a large gulp of the strong drink, letting it settle and smoothly go down his throat, yes.. He'd waited all day for this feeling. He looked over at the wall clock and saw it was only 9:30, half hour to go. His turned his attention to the female strippers, then looked away uninterested. He didn't come here to watch women strip, no, he came here to enjoy himself and what better way to enjoy himself, then to get a young male to strip for him? He scanned the people in the area, they all looked at him almost in a begging way, but he just ignored them. He wanted something new.. Something.. Young. He turned back to the bar and saw the young brunette male bartender, Perfect.. He thought to himself, then set his drink down, leaning forward on the bar, cranking his charm to a minimum level. He knew how the boy was reacting to him earlier, so it wouldn't take much for this cutie to take his clothes off for him. He watched the bow slowly turn around, sensing someone looking at him, then he saw it was Asami and he blushed a bright red. Asami grinned, the exact reaction he was looking for. "Say love.. How would you like to make my night a helluva lot better?" The young boy nodded and Asami blinked once, looking at the boy with lidded eyes. "Why don't you come over to me and give me a sexy lap dance, I know that sweet body you have knows some moves.." The boy stumbled a bit, hearing the very naughty words coming from Asami's mouth. The boy's jaw clentched, then he hopped onto the bar and gracefully slid off and stared into Asami's eyes with hunger. Yes, this is what he wanted. He always got what he wanted when he was like this.

The boy danced on Asami, grinding with all the pleasure he felt and begged for. Asami just layed back in his chair, enjoying every moment of the dance, even getting a bit excited, which caused the boy to grind on him harder, Asami knew why too. He drew the boy in by setting his hand on the boy's cheek and pulled his delicate and burning body toward him, landing his lush lips with a kiss. The kiss was more than simple, it was steamed and anxious, people stared in awe and jealously. He looked at the boy in the eyes, then leaned in and whispered softly.."Be a good boy now, I will make sure to consider you" The boy shivered and wobbled back behind the bar, just as the doors opened again and revealed Ryune. A very attractive male, maybe three or four years older than himself. But looks were deceiving, Ryune was a receiver. He grinned at the dark haired man, then stood up, downing his drink and throwing a hundred dollar bill in the empty cup for the bartender. He winked at the boy and walked toward Ryune, circling his arms around the other's waist and grinning.."Follow me for your prize for being a good boy" He pressed his hand on the small of the man's waist and made him walk where he wanted him to, leading him up three flights of stairs and handing the man a key to the last door of the hallway. Ryune blushed and opened the door, revealing a candle-lit room and a very expensive and comfortable-looking bed. He lead the man in there and shut and locked the door behind him, then pushed the man onto his stomach on the bed. The man looked in front of him, at the other side of the bed, his heart racing, there was a mirror. Ryune's eyes widened as Asami leaned over the man and whispered hotly in his ear.."Now we can both see your pleasure.." He grinned, then took the night over.

{Phew! Okay, now we can move to the next day}

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin woke up early the next morning, quickly getting ready for work. Only grabbing an apple to eat, he headed out, his textbook in hand. As usual, he got to the clinic before the veterinarian even, so he sat in his car, eating and studying. A majority of his free time was spent in his car, not wanting to risk being late for something and not wanting to spend gas money on going anywhere else. He was just starting to get the concept he was reading about to click when the vet knocked on his window, motioning for him to get out and come inside, managing to scare the boy half to death and choke on the last few bites of apple he had.

Hurrying inside, he quickly got to work, and didn’t stop until his shift ended. He was lucky enough to be allowed to assist with a surgery in that time, which would add an extra little bit to his paycheck next week, which put him in a good mood. He was surprisingly good at this job, and all of the owners that came in knew and asked after him, most of the animals liked him as well. The vet had once suggested that he look into being a veterinarian, but Vin had only given him a maybe. Vin didn’t want to eend up a veterinarian, it would put him further in debt to this little clinic than he already was. He just wanted to be his own man. When his shift ended, Vin waved goodbye to everyone and even pausing to pat a dog on the head, he managed to get back to his apartment, change, and grab another bite to eat, an orange and a protein shake this time, before heading back to school. In his rush to be there on time, Vin actually got there about ten minutes early. Figuring he would be okay to go inside, Vin wandered to Asami’s room and just sat outside, eating and reading again.

Even though Vin didn’t look it, he was tired. He had been getting more and more tired recently. He needed a break, but couldn’t get it. It was only in times like this, when he was relatively alone and at peace when it started to hit him. By the time the class was released, Vin was just settling into his fatigue. Slipping inside, Vin took the same desk he had the other day, but he didn’t say a word this time. He wasn’t so tired as to fall asleep, but it was enough to make him quiet, even a bit sluggish. Even as people paused to talk to him, he just kept his chin in his hand and answered in short sentences, clearly dismissing them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami was well rested, it was about 2 in the morning when he finally finished with Ryune and to be completely honest, he wasn't all that tired. He left Ryune to knock out and he ended up leaving not long after, he couldn't stay with someone over night after business was done, he was never a very loving and cuddly person. He wouldn't kiss anyone on the lips, he wouldn't hold them after sex, he wouldn't lay next to them, there'd have to be a barrier of some kind. So he ended up going home and laying in his own bed alone for a few more house, but couldn't sleep, it always happened after an insane night like that.. His body wanted more, but his mind was exhausted. So when his alarm went off at 12, he did the usual mid afternoon routine; shower, brush teeth, get dressed, fix hair, get coffee and eat, read newspaper, then leave. It seemed like a boring routine, but honestly, it's what he preferred over someone down his back about everything. He got in his car at 12:30 and drove to work, another few minutes with students that were on the verge of failing and not passing even though it was the last two weeks of school.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out, locking up his car and making sure he looked okay before he walking into the building. He clocked in, waved kindly to a few staff members and the principal, then walked out of the office of swooning women. He wandered down hallways, waving to the students that were just getting there for afternoon classes. He taught only afternoon English, so it kind of worked out for him. He had long nights and needed rest, so he only used the afternoon shift, mainly because it seemed to work out in the curriculum. He sat behind his desk and started to sort out papers and put stuff away, then pull out new stuff and then he relaxed in his seat and closed his eyes as he laid his head back. RIIIIING~ His eyes opened and he saw students coming into his classroom, laughing and talking and such. He rolled his eyes and sat up in his seat, he saw that Vin was joining in the conversation. His eyebrow qwerked up, that was normal for him. He looked tired, wouldn't show it, but Asami knew better. He pulled out a thermos of coffee and looked at Vin sternly, setting the thermos on his own desk firmly, enough to stop conversation and make everyone go quiet.."Mister Yokoi, please approach my desk for a moment. Everyone else, turn to your books and begin reading where we left off yesturday." He left it at that, the students groaning, but doing as they were told and minding their own business. Asami's dark eyes watched Vin carefully.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin was already setting his desk up when the thermos came down on the desk. He could predict Asami well enough that he knew the man was about to begin. He was shocked when he was called out though. Slowly getting up, he fidgeted as he came over to Asami’s desk. “Whatever it is, I didn’t do it.” He said instantly, locking eyes with Asami. Unlike most people, he didn’t flinch away from Asami or blush. It almost seemed like he was trying to test his limits with the man sometimes. Crossing his arms, he glanced at the class before looking back to Asami. “If it’s about my grades, I’ve been studying. I got through two chapters today already.” He added, mind racing to figure out what Asami wanted. He was pretty sure he hadn’t done anything. Maybe he was going to tell him he changed his mind and wouldn’t be helping him. It wouldn’t surprise Vin in the least. An attractive man like Asami shouldn’t be wasting time on a hopeless case.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami eyeballed Vin as he arose, stating his innocence even though it had nothing to do with what Asami was going to say. A small grin showed up visibly on the corner of his mouth, a first for most people, but he thought the boy's first reaction to him was funny. He could tell Vin was confused about why he'd called him out in the classroom, it wasn't anything bad, it was actually the complete opposite. He mentally laughed, he'd never gotten a reaction like that from a student. Not a nervous gesture or anything, it actually made him intruiged. "It's nothing like that" He stated softly, his voice holding a silent humor in it. He stood up from his chair and ran a hand through his still wet brown hair, his six-foot-two frame stretched and got loose. He blinked in Vin's direction and beckoned him to follow, Asami walked to the door of the classroom and walked out, holding the door for Vin, then closing it behind him. He knew his students would behave, they always did.

He wandered down the halls of the school, entering into a new hallways that no students were allowed to enter, but Asami knew none of the teachers would be in here for now. It was the last class of the day and it was free for about another hour or so. He walked to the teacher's lounge room and held the door open for Vin, then walked in, shutting the door behind him. "I can tell you've barely eaten anything, and I'm sure you're still tired.. So please, eat anything you want and drink some coffee or something.." He pointed to a freezer, which held all kinds of frozen foods, then there was a sandwhich shelf, or a snack bar. Asami got a cup of coffee for himself and sat down on a couch, waiting for Vin to get something. He set the cup down after taking a drink and reached his hand back and scratched his neck, a small red hickey was seen on his collar bone when he moved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin couldn’t help but smile a bit at the sight of Asami’s smile. It was rare to see him actually smile in class. He liked it. He remained silent though, just watching Asami get and motion him to follow. Slowly trailing after him, Vin couldn’t help but appreciate Asami’s figure. He really was one of the sexiest mean he’d ever seen. It was almost unfair how handsome he was. Not to mention the fact that Asami knew it well and seemed to constantly flaunt it, no matter if he knew it or not. Just watching him walk was a bit distract for Vin. He really needed to grab some guy his next evening off. He wouldn’t be able to focus otherwise.

Vin began to get a little nervous when he was led into one of the teacher lounges. Stopping near the door, he looked around and frowned slightly at what Asami said. Crossing his arms, he looked to the teacher and sighed. “You know, I’ve come to school and been fine in worse shape than this.” He said slowly, though he did head over to the coffee machine and poured himself a cup. Eyeing Asami as he fixed it the way he liked it, he spotted the hickey and felt a small spark of jealousy run through his system. Looking away so he didn’t have to think about whoever had managed to be with Asami last night, he took a sip of his coffee and began to eye the food, unsure if he wanted to eat it or not. He’d be putting himself even more in debt to Asami, but he was kind of hungry too.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 pm
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami knew the boy was nervous about going into the teacher's lounge, didn't this kid ever do anything to get in trouble? Perhaps not, he didn't really pay much attention to the students, but lately, he found himself to be worried about Vin's health. Ever since he re read the boy's file and saw the two jobs he did, he had to give the boy credit. He sat back in the couch and sipped his coffee, setting the thermos on the table that he'd filled for later, he'd need it after this. It was going to be another long night, but he decided to take it easy right now. His body was a little sore from last night, but other than that, he was alright. He lifted his lashes and looked at Vin as he spoke, he knew it to be the truth, but honestly he felt bad. He never really paid much attention to Vin, not enough to tell he'd looked like crap. But not that Vin took his class and was so damn close to his vision, he couldn't stand looking at Vin like that. It was absurd, he should be sent home for looking so tired. But Asami wouldn't be all weird and exclaim that he was worried, no, he wouldn't take this further than it has to be. "I get that, but not that your in my view, I can't focus in the classroom when you look like you just got hit by a tornado.." It was him being mean, it was just his way of telling the other person that he should take better care of himself. He really did worry about the boy's health, it was his duty as a teacher and as an adult.

He watched the boy fix his coffee, the way Vin constantly looked at him while fixing his own coffee kind of made his hair stand on end. He didn't know why, but he found it interesting. But why did Vin have to stare at him like that? He saw the boy's demeanor change a bit and he looked almost angry, he blinked curiously, what would cause Vin to look so upset? He didn't know and shrugged mentally. He crossed one leg over his knee and watched Vin quietly choose something to eat, he rolled his eyes.."Don't be shy, pick something." He said softly, besides, the food was free. It wasn't like the annoying teachers in this school needed it anyways, they were fat enough. They should probably take all the food in here and give it out to the students, their lunches were crappy anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin smirked slightly, shaking his head. “I guess I’ll just have to do a better job at hiding it now huh?” he said lightly. He wasn’t going to apologize, he’d done nothing wrong, and it wasn’t like he wanted to feel like this. It was interesting, having Asami looking after him, even in such a small way. It had been a long time since someone took an interest in how he felt. Frowning at Asami’s prodding, he slowly took one of the small sandwiches and a protein bar from the snack bar. Pocketing the bar, Vin sat to eat the sandwich. He made a face though. Now he was deeper in debt and he couldn’t help but feel a bit odd because of it.

Eating half of it before he turned to Asami, Vin sighed. “You know all of this….you don’t have to do this for me. I’m used to getting by on my own.” He said slowly, picking at the remnants of his sandwich. Maybe he should offer to do something for Asami? Clean his apartment or something? That would probably be too weird. Just resting his chin in his hand and looking away, Vin shifted uncomfortably. He should have said no and stayed in the classroom, of course Asami was stubborn enough to do whatever he wanted, no matter what Vin said too, so it probably wouldn’t have changed the end result. “So…..do you think you’ll be able to tutor me on Saturday?” he finally asked, deciding a change of subject was the safest choice in the situation. “Of course we could always wait too, I think I might get some time off next week if I put in a few more hours.” He added, not looking at Asami as he spoke, mentally bracing himself for more overtime than he already did.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami shook his head as well, seeing that the boy was going to put up some kind of challenge with him. He didn't mind, it wasn't like he was going after one of his sex partners, this was a student and it was his duty to look after him. He watched the boy stand there for a few more moments, then he grabbed a sandwhich and sat down across from him. He wasn't really sure what to say now, he usually wasn't all choked up for words, but right now, he was and he didn't know why. What should he say to this boy? How's life treating him? Nah, that was too vague and probably none of his business. It was rhetorical and would get ugly real fast if he tried to explain his promiscuous life, which he wouldn't do so. He stretched his long legs out and looked at the boy, blinking his long lashes and hearing him speak. He knew the boy could get by on his own, but sometimes, being a teenage was just.. Something that every teen should go through and not have to do adult things all the time. Sitting here and talking with an adult that had seniority over him probably didn't help the fact, but it was worth a shot.

He nodded when the boy said he could get by on his own, he understood that and respected it. Vin was more responsible and mature than most of the people he sees daily, even the one's he partners with every night. Sure most of them were rich and successful, but who honestly spends their time looking for sex after a long's day of work? Couldn't they find something else better to do? No, Asami was all that they needed, it seemed anyways. He watched the boy ponder soemthing and shift uncormfortably in his seat, it kind of bothered him and he was about to say something about it, but Vin spoke. Tutor him saturday, then he changed to waiting.. This boy was indecisive, no matter how mature and responsible he was, he knew Vin was still a teenager at heart. He almost cracked a smile, but managed to hold it in. The boy's way of putting things was.. Adorable.. No, that wasn't right to think. He dismissed the thought and straightened his composure, looking demeaning and authoritative.."Saturday is fine, I have no plans. If you can get some time of work, I can tutor you after school and such.." It wasn't like he had anything else better to do, he's partied more than enough to last him a whole month. So taking a break didn't sound too bad, it didn't bother him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin just glanced at Asami, not impressed by his demeanor in the least. Biting his lip, Vin set the sandwich aside, thinking before slowly shaking his head. "I’m already cutting it close with the bills as it is, I can’t take any time off if I can help it.” He said slowly. Not meeting Asami’s eyes now that he’d at least partially admitted to struggling, he just began to wrap up the half of his sandwich left. It was small, but that and the protein bar would serve for dinner tonight, and then he wouldn’t have to keep an eye out for returned meals at the restaurant. Warming his hands with the cup of coffee, he sat back and just stared at the steaming liquid for a moment. He should look into switching some of his money around and buying coffee a little more often. It really was nice to get his hands on it every now and then.

As he sat there, a small question began to worm its way into his mind and he couldn’t stop himself, he had to ask. “Mr. Tenichi….not that I don’t appreciate you trying to help me, I really do…..but why? No one else had ever tried to help me, especially not in school. I’m supposed to be the smart one, the guy who can figure it out on his own, why would you decide to help me?” he asked, eyes finally lifting to meet Asami’s. Now that he’d asked it, there was a bit of suspicion bubbling in him. Why would Asami help him? Did he want something? It wasn’t like Vin would refuse him in most cases, but it just confused him. He’d figured out that nothing was free or easy in this life, so what was the price of this kindness…..hopefully it was nothing bad for Vin in the end.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 pm
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami raised an eyebrow when Vin admitted that he was struggling with bills, he'd have to make a note of that later and deal with it accordingly. He didn't know why he was going to such lengths for this boy, it wasn't like he had to. That's probably the whole point, he didn't have to, so that kind of made him want to. He looked at Vin, who reminded him so much of himself. His face seem to become lighter and more real, his expression changed to a soft version of himself, which was actually quite rare. He didn't ever show his kind self, so this was a huge success for him and perhaps something new to Vin, since no one had ever seen the soft Asami. Vin was the only one who'd ever seen something other than the dominating self, sure, it was who he really was, but this was big. His eyes took a few moments to scan the boy's face, which looked confused and tired. He examined the reddish hair that had always caught his eyes whenever he'd see Vin in the school hallways. He didn't know, but then again, he knew exactly why he wanted to help this boy. He felt compelled to, like deja vu.

Asami uncrossed his leg and rested his left elbow on the arm chair beside him and rested the side of his forehead against his palm, his long fingers interlacing in his hair. His dark eyes closed and for once, he didn't look so peeved off. "It's complicated.. You see.." He sighed softly, barely audible. He looked rather perplexed himself, he didn't know how to word his actions, it wasn't something he was used to. Vin had caught him off guard and now, he was for once out of words and responses, very unlike him.. Someone had caught him out of his element. Emotions and feelings and memories were something so far away from him and he didn't know how to react to them anymore, so long ago he'd locked them all way. "You remind me of myself when I was about your age. Struggling day by day to survive in life, trying to prove to people that you can be independent and take care of yourself.. Wearing yourself out everyday just to make ends meet, then at the end of the day, you hide your weakness in front of people so no one knows that you're run down. Honestly, once in a while.. The strong one always needs someone or something to hold them up. I never had that, so I believe that anyone that actually displays the dedication to want to get somewhere in life.. Deserves that chance.. I want to give what I never received." He got quiet, but kept his eyes closed. This was more than he'd ever said to anyone, except when he was teaching.. Lord, he wished Vin had never brought the topic up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin watched Asami as he reacted to his question. He was surprised by how different he looked. Calm, almost peaceful for once. It was nice really. Not the sexy, off limits guy he’d been chasing after, but a more approachable person, though still just as attractive. He wished he could see him like that more often. Though if he had to open up to him in return, Vin didn’t know how well that would turn out. He didn’t want to show Asami how weak he truly felt, how insecure. That would probably make Asami lose all interest, take to ignoring him. He wouldn’t be able to stand that, not after he had just gotten Asami to pay him some attention.

He was pulled from his thoughts when Asami finally answered. Listening closely, he bit his lip. So he was likle Asami was at one point….maybe there would be hope for him. Looking down as he went on, Vin gripped his cup a little tighter. He didn’t like that Asami knew so much, knew how hard it was for him. Though he appreciated the help, found it to almost be a miracle, he didn’t like feeling so exposed to someone else. And he’d barely told Asami anything, this was all the man guessing! What was he supposed to do now? Yell at Asami? That would just make him lose the man’s help. Staying silent for a moment, he shook his head. “Thank you….” He finally whispered, barely audible. “Y-You know that….if you ever need…..need me to do anything for you, help you with something, all you have to do is ask…” he continued. He was in debt to Asami now, he owed him a lot at this point, and would only owe him more after everything was done and over. He knew Asami was saying this was just kindness, plan and simple, but nothing was free. He just hoped Asami wouldn't be offended.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 pm
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami opened his eyes to see the boy's reaction to his words, to be honest, he wasn't sure if he wanted to see it. He hadn't opened up to anyone before, so it was kind of strange and new to him. Even a small peice of information from his past was rare for him, so he was kind of on edge now. He watched the boy go from confused to a state of mind that seemed as if he'd hit the right nerve, Vin was just like himself when he was younger. There was no doubting that, he hadn't seen someone who impressed him as much as Vin did. Which was strange, considering the circumstances. He sighed softly, what was it about the boy that made it easier for him to open up, over all people he'd met over his lifetime? Was it his face and how many different expressions could be seen? Or perhaps that the boy was easy to figure out, considering that they had a lot in common? All he knew was that the boy had something about him that made Asami want to look after him, even if from afar.

He looked to the ground as the boy slowly started to get confused again, what was he suppose to say now? Everything was just awkward.. Then Vin spoke up and his eyes rose to meet his, the boy's words were studdered. He blinked his eyes slowly, making sure to take in the boy's expression and evaluate it later. Vin was speaking about repayment. He mentally sighed, but decided that it was probably a reaction he would've given if he'd receieved help when he was younger. So it was okay with him, he'd try his best to come up with something suitable to use against him.."I want you to stay in school, try hard, get good grades, get more sleep, eat better and take care of yourself, and stop working at Ryone's restaurant.." He mumbled the last part very softly so that it was barely audible. He didn't like the fact that one of his students was working for someone he had relations with. Perhaps Ryone would slip up and accidently mention something to Vin about knowing Asami, he couldn't have that..

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff