Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Show me your moves! (Yuzhi/Tseng) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 am
Her heart gave a small ache at his words. Yuzhi's fingertips fiddled at the ball of rope she had until she set it aside and suddenly moved to give Tseng a hug and just didn't let go lightly leaning on him as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Tseng, I promise that you won't lose me. Not to anything."

At least not without fighting really hard.

"I have too much I want to see and who will make sure you become a proper Hero when I am gone? No one. It is my duty after all, right?" She smiled a little bit. Her head leaned up and gave her sibling a small kiss on the cheek, "Don't be so sad, Tseng. Frowns don't suit you."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:42 am
The frown faded from him and a smile soon too its place as he listened to her. Without much of a warning, he soon hugged her back, fairly tightly.

"I will become the greatest hero of all. One that the legends will speak of for ages to come!" he said with a fair amount of enthusiasm, "And you will be there to see my moments of glory. All of them,"

Who knows? With her being the scholar, she may be the one documenting all his feats!  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 pm
"Of course you will," it was not dismissive but rather matter-of-fact. This is what she had come to expect of him and if he gave up then she would never forgive him - it was that simple. Yuzhi had no love for people that gave up on their goals. No love and no patience.

She spent a few more moments in the hug before she moved to sit back a bit, "I am very glad you were of such help to others, Tseng. I am proud of you," her hand reached to pat his arm as she moved to stand up on her feet. "I hope we can get our home set up soon. I miss your cooking."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:09 pm
With the hug broken up now, Tseng shifted in place to sit comfortably. He grinned as Yuzhi said she was proud of him.

"Ah! Yes our home. We will need a roof to shelter us! I hear we will be able to apply for grants and stuff to get us some land!" he proclaimed with a wide grin.

"We will definitely need to plan out our house. After that.. maybe I will set up a dojo of some sort. I'll have to figure that out afterwards," he mused.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm
"I am sure we will make ourselves a glorious abode," she assured with a bit of a grin, at least as glorious as they could possibly afford. She let out a small thoughtful hum, "I do not know what I wish to do at the moment. I just know that I desire to be useful to the clan."

With a foot she nudged him, "What things will you teach at your Dojo?"

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm
Tseng just began to imagine a home for them, grinning as he was imagining something quite spectacular. It was probably beyond what they were actually able to do right now, but he could dream regardless.

"Aaah yes. And I am certain you will be able to find something suitable," he smiled reassuringly. He soon paused as she asked him what he would teach.

"Hmm... Good question. Probably hand to hand. If I can get a hold of some training weapons, maybe I could get into that as well! And and.. Now and then perhaps I can host a tournament!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm
"More than suitable, perfect~!" She chirruped at her brother and then thoughtfully added, "Maybe we can combine with another horseman for a grander estate?" She shrugged lightly, it didn't seem like it'd hurt matters any. Though, at the moment she had no one in mind as to who they could ask. Certainly Mengyao would want his own home to fuss with and plus it seemed a bad idea considering how worked up she and her cousin get with each other.

Arguments do not make for a harmonious home. Not usually.

She listened to his plans and nodded, "I think that would be an excellent use for all of your energy that you seemed to have gathered," she grinned a bit at her Brother.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:13 pm
Tseng tilted his head, thinking about that one.

"Oh? Hmm.. Well maybe! Do you have someone in mind?" he asked, watching his sister. Having a third horsemen might not be too bad, though it would definitely depend on who they bunked with really.

"Well thank you kindly, dearest sister!" he chimed, puffing up his chest with pride. He was going to need to do a little more planning with that idea, but he had a starting point in the least. Either way, their home came first.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am
"Not off the top of my head," she admitted simply with a small shrug, "it had seemed like a good idea, though," she replied with a small sheepish smile.

She fiddled a bit at parts of tabbard-like front of her outfit thoughtfully as she sheepishly admitted, "I am not sure how I can contribute as a scholar. I mean I know ... I am to remind everyone of the ways and such but it is so hard since everything is in disarray it is hard to know where to focus first. I am almost jealous that you have at least some idea of what you desire to do," Yuzhi admitted to her sibling.

Some scholar she turned out to be.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 am
At this, Tseng took a moment to stroke his chin where his non-existent beard was. Surely there had to be something his dearest sister could do!

"Ah! Perhaps you can chronicle the doings and history of the now! As all our old books and scrolls have been destroyed, perhaps you can create yourself a new study! Build your own library! Weave your own tales! Etc! Etc! Etc!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 am
Yuzhi listened to her sibling's suggestion almost seeming amused as he stroked an imaginary beard and held back a giggle because she almost literally imagined him with one. The smaller Horseman paused thoughtfully and gave a small nod, "Perhaps, do you think the others would enjoy that?"

Usually she was under the direction of someone else.

She put her hands on her hips as she stared almost scrutinizing at him, "You better share some more of your exploits with me if I am going to build a good library of tales."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 am
"Those who enjoy tales surely will! And! If needed, they could come to you to chronicle something as well! We do need people to record and keep track of the rise of the Lost Clans! For surely we will come back forth from the ashes from whence we came," he said, adding a dramatic tone to his words.

Tseng stared at Yuzhi for a moment or so, then beamed widely at her.

"Of course I shall! After all, I will be a GREAT Horseman Hero! The best there ever was! I couldn't be just that if there were no tales of my deeds!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 am
She gave another short nod of agreement. If no one else does it then she should, naturally. Perhaps if she got her proposal in soon but there was so much thinking and planning to be done, ugh. So many things to carefully consider before she just jumped in and...

Her thoughts were suddenly broke into by her enthused elder brother and he was greeted with a small amused smile from his Sister, "Yes, of course, and if you are not then I will make sure to hound you until you are in shape to be the hero you claim to be," she said as she reached forward and poked at his nose. "Because you aren't allowed to slack or give up around me, ever."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 am
Tseng puffed up and placed a hand over his heart, while standing up and placing a foot on where he once sat.

"I will indeed become a great hero of our people! I will never give up! Never!" he proclaimed loudly before looking down at his sister, still smiling, but his words grew softer as he continued, "Because I have a wonderful sister who will always support me with each step I take. With each arrow I fire! With each foe I vanquish."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am
Dutifully she did not giggle - at least not with mocking mirth - but she did smile at him and nodded her head a bit, "Yes, I have all the faith in you. You will be the very best," she agreed quietly.

Was she blushing a little when he said she was a wonderful Sister? Yes, maybe a little.

Instead of dwelling at that she reached out to tug at one of his sleeves, "Come, I am hungry and we need sustenance," she demanded with a small grin. Whether he was hungry or not did not matter - potential heroes needed to eat all the meals they could get for their strength to be maintained.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff