Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
So Figuarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 pm
How's the articulation in the shoulders? that looks like a single shoulder pad component instead of having the shoulder guard armor being attached on a hinge to stay out of the way. are the balljoints for swapping hands any harder than on most figuarts? (they look a little recessed in the picture, unless they used the larger balljoints) And hows the waist articulation with that big belt?

Now, I've heard that he comes with the Drill and Rocket attachment. (which would make sense as most base rider figuarts come with the components that make up their final attack. if not the effect parts.
Is that true? I'd hate to shell out for a Fourze and not be able to Rider Rocket Drill kick for example.

(actually for Fourze I think that the Module Change Series might be a better investment as it's about the same size as the figuarts and comes with several attachments including supposedly a set of all of the astroswitch components at the end. Not sure if that' rumor is true though. if it is, it might be worth investing in the Base, Elec, Fire, Cosmic, and Magnet states initially since you could mix and match the module change astroswitch components)

......What, figuarts are a rather expensive action figure to purchase large quantities of, gotta make sure the quality, posability, and show accuracy are good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 am
The shoulders don't suffer for the different design at all, he can do all his key poses just fine. His ankles are plastic but use the default metal ankle tooling. Switching hands is easier on Fourze than on most figuarts (in my experience), his waist articulation is also good however he can't bend over as far as most figures. It stops where it'd be most likely to (at the top of the oversized belt). His biggest issue is that the switches can be switched out, so some people lose them.

He does come with Drill and Rocket as well as the on switch for Drill. There is a set for the Rocket and Drill effects + a stand and several extra module sets.

The Module change series does indeed have a set with all of the (missing) modules. The base figure is translucent, as it's meant to be a stealth version of Fourze. Each of the other state figures come with the other modules.  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 pm
I see, cause I know that OOO used a simple balljoint for the ankle which hindered articulation I thought. (i've found Den-o climax form to be one of the harder ones to swap hands because the balljoints in the wrists are rather small)
oh, like, all of his switches can be swapped? sounds troublesome. (I can only imagine the SIC release of Double's memories all over again)

Oh, that makes some sense I guess. So then there'd be Base States, Fire States, Elec States, Magnet States, Cosmic States, and the one other switch that changes more than just the attachment. (the Stealth switch)

I see I see. I'm not sure I can get behind the design of Fourze as a figuart though. might pick up Meteor though. (I'll have to see about his shoulder guard though, that could really mess with articulation.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:11 pm
Yeah, it's like SIC Double but a bit worse for some people. I've never had the switches pop out.
Here are some pictures of Fourze.
They're big, so I don't wanna post 'em all up...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cijiglnq39cd5j6/6oemiWrFU-  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Panic!_at_the_Tragedy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 pm
Katsumi Daido
How's the articulation in the shoulders? that looks like a single shoulder pad component instead of having the shoulder guard armor being attached on a hinge to stay out of the way. are the balljoints for swapping hands any harder than on most figuarts? (they look a little recessed in the picture, unless they used the larger balljoints) And hows the waist articulation with that big belt?

Now, I've heard that he comes with the Drill and Rocket attachment. (which would make sense as most base rider figuarts come with the components that make up their final attack. if not the effect parts.
Is that true? I'd hate to shell out for a Fourze and not be able to Rider Rocket Drill kick for example.

(actually for Fourze I think that the Module Change Series might be a better investment as it's about the same size as the figuarts and comes with several attachments including supposedly a set of all of the astroswitch components at the end. Not sure if that' rumor is true though. if it is, it might be worth investing in the Base, Elec, Fire, Cosmic, and Magnet states initially since you could mix and match the module change astroswitch components)

......What, figuarts are a rather expensive action figure to purchase large quantities of, gotta make sure the quality, posability, and show accuracy are good.

Yes it comes with rocket arm and drill leg kick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm
BanDai site about the Fourze line If anyone needs some ref pics.

http://tamashii.jp/special/fourze/  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm
Inui Takumi
BanDai site about the Fourze line If anyone needs some ref pics.

http://tamashii.jp/special/fourze/
I recognize some of the switches.
So, anyone familiar with how they're going to do this stuff? That's a lot of switches.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 am
Claw is magazine exclusive. I'd imagine a few others will have similar origins.
Base has rocket and drill
Elec comes with scissors and beat
Fire comes with spike
The bike comes with flash
Module set 01 is magic hand, launcher, radar, and camera
Module set 02 is parachute, smoke, chainsaw, and hopping
Module set 03 is gatling, winch, shield, stealth, and chain
Module set 04 is medical, hammer, pen, water, and wheel.
Those are the only ones I know of.
So 25/40 so far?  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 am
I don't know if this is any help but here it is either way.

http://www.b-boys.jp/fourze/#/switch  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 am
Techie Creek
Claw is magazine exclusive. I'd imagine a few others will have similar origins.
Base has rocket and drill
Elec comes with scissors and beat
Fire comes with spike
The bike comes with flash
Module set 01 is magic hand, launcher, radar, and camera
Module set 02 is parachute, smoke, chainsaw, and hopping
Module set 03 is gatling, winch, shield, stealth, and chain
Module set 04 is medical, hammer, pen, water, and wheel.
Those are the only ones I know of.
So 25/40 so far?
Rocket, Drill Claw, Elec, Scissors, Beat, Fire, spike, and Flash would make 9.
Module sets 1-4 would come with 18 additional ones. for a total of 27/40

Magnet states would be +2 and whatever switch gear they might add.
and Cosmic would come with at least number 40, so that's at least +1.
So those two extra states would set us at at least 30. So, if they added 2 more module sets that would be anywhere from 8-9 i guess. and cosmic states could come with 1 to make 9-10.

So my guess is 2 more module sets, Magnet States, and Cosmic states?  

Katsumi Daido

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 pm
Ah right, totally forgot about the states switches.
Magnet is already out and has no other switches beyond the magnets.
Cosmic is only gonna have cosmic and a foodroid.
Most likely two more module sets.

27: Propeller
28: Hand
29: Scoop
32: Freeze
34: Board
35: Giant Foot
36: Aero
37: Gyro
38: Net
39: Stamper  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm
Well at least they add the figuart options of the different switches.

That always bothered me about OOO. a series about having so much versatility in medals and he's unable to swap figuarts components. I don't know how they would have done it, but it did bother me a bit. Fourze has the advantage that his form doesn't change so much with the switches as much as he gets extra play value features.  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces