Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:18 am
'February...' Serenity mouthed, looking at her friend in disbelief. It was September. What really floored her was what her friend said next.

"Of this year?! I'd love to! Of course, I'll have to ah...pen you in..."
"Wow, Awasuki-chan, that's so admirable!" Serenity butted in, "I can't plan my life worth a dime, and you've already got plans in february!? Amazing, I didn't know that you were that popul--ow!" Once again, her toe met the dirt.

Over the school yard, there was a echoing of a bell, and Serenity looked at her watch. Luckilly for them, it was only the warning bell. They still had a few more minutes... but... Her foot was now aching awfully since it had been flattened twice by the same heel.

"Well, I should get going.... um... I'll see you at lunch Awasuki-chan!" she said, waving. "See you---around school, Duke!" She chimed choosing her words carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:35 am
Duke nodded in Serenity's direction, having trouble getting his eyes off her body.
How he'd love to lay his hands on it...
He then focussed on his joke with Awasuki-chan.
"Oh my god... Her stupidity is undescribable... februari has only 28 days... I can tell, my birthday is on the last."
he surpressed the urge to laugh at the poor ignorant girl, and focussed on his phone buzzing in his pocket.
He picked up.
"Yes? yes, that's who you're talking to. Yeah. Yeah that's me. True... Well, I doubt you're such an innocent person yourself, really. Yeah. Of course. How's this weekend? Saturday? Er... Sssssure. Yeah. Okay. 11pm? You know the address? Yeah? Well, I'll see you then. Yeah. Bye."

"Ah.." he said, apparently slightly embarrassed. He looked around, trying to make sure who all caught this call, and wondering which of the ladies would know what this meant. He didn't realize he was blushing slightly though.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:55 am
Awasuki stood in a near stupor at the call that Duke had just picked up.

"Duke..." She whispered, stepping closer to him [and enjoying every minute of it...]. "Are you... like.... are like... are you...." she didn't seem to be able to spit it out: "Are you...underground?*" Without giving him a chance to reply, she jumped up and threw her arms around him, "Oh my gawd, that is soooooo sexy! I can't wait until the 30th!!"

*As in like a dealer or in the black market or a motorcycle gang or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:13 pm
Mokuba was walking down the sidewalk, with Seto. This was a rare occasion nowadays. Seto usually has their driver drive them to school, but this time he convinced Seto to walk with him. He had locked himself inside of his room all weekend, something had happened at the company. During that time he didn't even eat that much, Mokuba ended up eating alone and falling asleep on the couch watching movies. So he bothered Seto until he said he'd walk him to school, since their schools were only seperated by a chain link fence. It felt good to get out of the house, to be by his brother. For once their silence was actually relaxing. He just gave a small smile up to his brother before they arrived. "Well I'll see you after school is over." Mokuba said with a smile and a wave before running off to the school yard. He told the driver not to pick them up after school either, cause once again, they would be walking.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:50 am
"Ehm... Uhehe... Ah-I'm not going to tell you, since it's a secret...Sh..."
He placed a finger over her lips, and then decided it was time for him to go to class.
He didn't want to have to answer difficult questions from the others.

"Ph.... Boring.... Maybe I shoudl have the teacher kick me out after tenminutes, so I can go out and have a smoke or something." he thought to himself, as he entered the classroom.
He sat down next to the window, so he could make sure the winiest people would've left by the time he'd be kicked out.

OOC

It's going well, guys. 3nodding

Angel of Flames, I think it's funny to see how your Bakura and Ryou are getting along. Mine are soooo different! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:54 am
Bakura was staring at the ceiling, counting the tiles as he waited for class to begin. Duke walked in and plopped himself down into a seat by the window, praobably planning how best to get out of class early. Bakura sighed and resumed staring at the ceiling.
Bored? Why do you even come to this ratty place if you're always bored? Yami asked. Let me take over... I can spice things up.
No. Are you bloody well kidding me? You're a walking amagedon. Yugi sees you here and "in trouble" will be an understatement. Bakura warned. In truth, he just wanted to be himself for a good 24 hours for once.
Just one little incident?
No... class is about to start.
Yami growled in reply, but didn't posses Bakura. Class was dreadfully boring, and he really didn't want to have to deal with Yugi right now. Let Bakura deal with him.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 am
OOC

We could use a Tristan and a Yuugi.
Angel of Flames is our new Tristan, right?

Angel of Flames
((Sure whee ))

Yay!
You may introduce him. 3nodding
This RP is starting off a little rusty. whee
n.n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:34 am
((Sure whee ))  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:48 am
"Mmhm," Seto agreed watching his brother rush off. It was nice being able to get out and walk: enjoy the fresh air for a change... unfortunately, though, Seto had no such luxury. Even as Mokuba was chattering away, his mind had figures bouncing around in the back of his head. He was on the edge of a breakthrough on his new project, but each time he thought about it, he hit a mental wall, and it was frusterating the spit out of him.

What time was it? "Hn." He was late. Oh well. He'd just as well stay home today anyhow, and skip all of the unnecessities that came along with public schooling. But, he knew that if he did that, he'd be tempted to just drive over to pick up his brother: and Mokuba had made it very clear that he wanted to walk home.

"Eh, whatever, I'll just go," he muttered to himself. Maybe if he was in a new enviornment then he could get that push he needed for his project? And, he might as well go and check out how everyone was doing--not that he cared--I just...haven't seen them in a while...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:45 am
Tristen was running. Running from the kid he had just smacked around a bit, and his small army of thugs. He was also running to get into class on time. He saw Seto Kaiba drop his bother off at the elementry school, and started running even faster. When Seto showed up (which was once in a very great while) he was always just a hair short of being late. If Tristen was late one more time, "in trouble" would be an understatement.
He passed up Kaiba without comment, sped thrugh the school-yard, and nearly flew into the classroom, siting behind Bakura. All that fluffy white hair was easyto hide and sleep behind. Tristen waved a hello at Duke, then collasped on his desk and began to doze. Before class even started. Bakura just shook his head and continued to count the tiles on the ceiling.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:33 pm
The bell echoed through the yards, but neither the principal or the secretary seemed to notice. Small white balls swarmed around inside a plastic container. Soon, the winning lottery numbers would be revealed. With the room full of suspence, the announcer began to introduce himself. The desk was covered in numerous tickets, he was sure to win. "Alright, now its time for the winning numbers, good luck to all of you.". The principal too a pen quickly from his pocket, ready to write the winning numbers, it would take all through lunch to read all of the tickets. "And the winners are...17..42..76..10..38..7..3..63..and last of all 59. Now check those tickets to seee if your a winner." Once the numbers were read, the principal started scribbling them down. "Alright, theres no time to waste, lets find the winning ticket." he exclaimed before picking up the first one, and scratching it with a quarter from his pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:02 am
Duke, however, really didn't notice any of the actions of the others.
His mind was somewhere else.
In his wallet, to be exact.
He had about $3500,- in his pocket this very moment, and he was trying to decide what to get.
"New clothes? Smokes? More stock? Heroine? Dude, I have to think of something to buy... I can't possible walk around with this forever... If dad finds out I have money, he'll kill me."
His face, however, remained calm and even, as he watched some random bird crap somewhere on the school-yard.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 am
"Yugi... You're going to be awefully late..." Tea thought to herself, as she peeked around the classroom door cautiously.
"Odd... Not a teacher to be found..."
She entered the room, and couldn't help but write something on the chalkboard:
xXx
me

"Those simple things..." she sang, as she sat down next to Tristan.
"Good morning! Has yugi been here yet? I want to tell him all abnout the weekend! Oh, and Joey too. You too, but I hate repeating myself over and over and over. " She got her books out of her bag, and put them on her table.
"This friday, I like.. Watched this movie with a bunch of other girls and it was so funny, because jim Carrey was in it and he's cool. He and his wife like.. Lost all their money, and he was arrested and he got hit in the face, and she tried thisnew cosmetic stuff and was all like... Having this fat upper lip, and their son was like.. Talking spanish, so the people, the police that put Jim out didn't believe he was American, and Jim and his wife decided to rob people because they were all poor and stuff, and then there was like this... Oh, I forgot to tell you the beginning! Well, this guy, like runs this place, and they go like.. Bankrupt, so everybody's fired and poor and stuff. Then Jim and his wife become poor. So... They like.. Rob places, and they're good at it... And they like... Oh my god, it was so funny! Have you seen it? I believe it was called like... "Fun with d**k and Jane" or something. I so loved it! Oh, also, saturday I went dancing again and I have like... This major load of homework I still have to do but I'm not going to copy it from you since you probably want to copy it from Yugi too. Oh, did you notice the weather? It's so... Odd to see like... Clouds in those shapes and stuff..." Tea finished, not even catching her breath.
"Hey, you look a little tired... Have I told you you look tired yet? Because you do." >>etc etc.<<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:36 am
Bakura had actually started to twitch. Tea was a nice enough girl, but good Ra! Did she ever shut up?!
No, she doesn't. Yami replied. Bakura finally finished counting tiles in the ceiling.
"Does anyone know where the teacher is?" Bakura asked. Almost no one could hear him over Tea's incesent talking.
Whi gives? Free time, time to sleep, time to talk with someone, time to find out where the hell Yugi is. Yami was muttering to himself again. It was really annoying. Honestly, hearing anothers thoughts inside your head. Knowing they can hear you too was just as annoying and embarrassing. No privacy what so ever.

Angel of Flames2

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:39 am
Tristan lay his head in his arms and tried to ignore Tea. Which was like trying to ignore someone screaming a bad pop song in your year. Finally, Tristan handed his completed homework to tea.
"Copy it. I don't know where anyone is, and yes i'm tired." Tristin rested his head once again and fell back asleep

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff