Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun walked into the healing hut, looking around. There were only women in here training and sharpening their medical skills. Yun let out a sigh; the men in the north were too stubborn and full of pride to learn how to do medical treatment. Spiritual, but they were more hard headed than earth benders. He saw Autumn training. Yun smiles, sitting down against the wall and watching.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn placed her hands on the persons on the guys arms, feeling a bit of his pulse. From what she learned, she just have to look at body and if anything is different, but with the chi network she can find the problem quicker. She just needs to send some of her own to go through it.
[2/7]
"Uhm... There's nothing wrong with this guy." Autumn said out, feeling the flow is just going smoothly. That's because she got it right. He is healthy, the healers gave her an easy one to start off. It's was a little tricky Autumn might say so.
[3/7]

Wile they gonna bring another patient, Autumn look around the room and see Yun was here. She raised her hands up and waved to get his notice. "Hi." She out, far away.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckles, walking over to her. He pats her on the head as he usually would.

"Looks like you've managed to further your medic training. I finished up my basic sword training and finished my last skill for the second water stage."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Huh? You finished your training already?" Autumn feels she's way behind. There's much more she has to do. "Sorry I'm taking to long... it's not so easy learning medical stuff." She looked down feeling sad.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiles, giving her a quick hug.

"It's fine. Patience, and you learn much more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn felt the quick squeeze he gave her. Something been in her mind ever since back in her house. She was thinking of asking someone about it but maybe asking yun would be more strait to it. "Uh..." She tried to say something. "... why did you said you love me?" She gone bluntly said it. Didn't really mater if theirs people around the tent, she's just a little girl asking questions.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun looked at her, the warm smile almost as if it could melt the ice around them.

"Because you're the only one in my life who's shown that they care for me. I've had nobody to love me other than my late family. That why I love you, and want to care and protect you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"But you don't know so much about me. I'm just a person wanting go on an adventure and learn on the way... if someone else would come and care for you with all their heart, wouldn't you love them too?" She asked an odd question. It's like she's trying to mess around with him.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head.

"No, I wouldn't. I know you love adventure, I can see it in your eyes and your heart speaks it. You don't want to be stuck in the north forever, and neither do I. You are a one of a kind person. I love adventure and the wilds, and so do you. We both want to learn from our journeys that we will take. We are one and the same, and thats why nobody could replace you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"W-Well uh.." Her mouth was tide of his speech. It was pretty deep and no way for counter on that one. "Uhm... what's your favorite color!" She spat out something different, something will help her out between the difference of them.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun starts to laugh a bit. He wasn't surprised, he did tend to talk a bit too much in riddles or complex. He smiles.

"Cyan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Hah! My is yellow. Why would you like me if we don't have so much in common!" She said back to him.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun laughs.

"Ah, yes. But all colors are part of one spectrum. Therefore we like the same spectrum."

Yun chuckled, trying to be witty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn pouted, seeing that she can't convince him to her point. If she go's to favorite animals he would say that they at least like living things. It will be the same to what ever else she will try to say. Not ever sure what else she should add to their comparison. As witty he may trying to be, she has training to do.

Ignoring him fro a bit, the healers brought in the second volunteer came in. The guy came and sat down in the bed, holding his stomach. No need to see it right away but to ask him what's wrong first.
[4/7]
The guy said that his stomach hurts, ever since this morning. Autumn have a check on him make an conclusion. He has a stomach flue and should drink some herbs to make it better.
[5/7]
Next was a girl. Right away she knows that her legs was hurt with bruises on it. Her guess was that she hit it against a some hard like a stone or ice. Her guess was right though it's something that was no accident but she will not say.
[6/7]

"...Is there anything you afraid of, Yun?" She changed the subset wile doing work. "Were you a bit scared when you first say that spirit Kota the first time?" She didn't look up to him. She actually have her eye's on her training.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head.

"Not really. I was kind of hoping to fight it, but that didn't happen obviously."

Yun walked over to one of the windows and looked outside.

"I guess...the most frightening thing to me is ever having those years as a slave again...."  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff